Tfw

you have a new coin thats 4x in its first 3 days and biz isn't even shilling it yet

Where have you been? There were at least a few people hyping CS all weekend and all day today. Nice job OP we’re gonna get fucking rich off this one

How much are you all holding ??

Not to crazy though. If it were pulling a link or something I would be worried haha

just bought 100k

Lol credits will moon befor Link

T. 30k linklet

Oh god no nothing close to LINK. That shit is fucking ruining this board. At least a dozen stinky threads going at any given time

30k. I’m planning on a long hold. There are a few ifs involved though. They had some problems with the alpha, but we know transactions were extremely fast. If they can work out the kinks and the overall market picks up I don’t think a 5-10B cap is out of the question. Would put each CS at $40-$80

where to buy?

idex or tidex

appreciated, going all in

Only on tidex and idex

forkdelta is another one. I think these 3 are it for now. There are rumors of a Kucoin listing coming very soon. Wouldn’t be surprised considering how well it’s gone so far. I thought $1 EOM would be a good start but we might get there tomorrow. Up 4 cents since this thread started

Im going in for 10, im poor, but its a start if we get a moon.

Kucoin will kill it

Thats not how it works. People assume coins moon the second they get on exchanges but that is not the case. Kucoin lists alot of shitcoins, which is why people think it's where coins go to die. But undervalued coins tend to do well no matter what exchange they are on.

Dump incoming

Yup this is a legit scam coin that a fag PnD YouTuber shilled

Experty is a good coin with a good team but dumped hard

Yeah this one is doing well on its own so I wouldn’t expect Kucoin listing to pump it much more than it would otherwise, but I wouldn’t mind the extra exposure

Where were you? Most of us were too smart to invest cause the ICO was shady as fuck. Any reasonable person stayed clear and still here we are. Crypto is weird

>too smart and reasonable to 5x in 3 days