Why is this so good?

why is this so good?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's going to make a millionaire

When should I go in ?

are you trading or holding? it lost a lot of value recently. might as well scoop some up.

$500 - $1000 EOY

me*

not pajeeting i swear sirs

how many you holding

850 and growing

Why is everything bleeding like this???!

because of BTC uncertainty. gonna be a slow month desu. plenty of buying opportunities to be found though.

Kek

I bet you get a sick kick out of rubbing it in our faces and knowing want us to think this is viral marketing.

700$ conservative estimate, 450 million people already using Omise, 50k merchant's in place.

what

lol wat
I think he was just saying that he thinks it'll go as high as $1000 EoY.

3 paid sources says Omise go are the top 3 picks, one of them gives 700$ conservative estimate which was the palm beach in August of last year. Another source that uses unorthodox data mining says 30k% gains when it was 8$s. My friends German grandpa applied for a newsletter subscription worth thousands and said to get Ark, OMG, and Vertcoin.

I'm guessing these sources have a hardon for POS, i'm wondering what the bull run is like for POS updates.

ay dubs

fuckin checked

and yeah, been in since August. anyone who hasn't read the Palm Beach writeup needs to

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

>There’s a total of 140 million OMG tokens. So, that’s a potential of $1.42 per year per token in fee income.
>As of now, there’s no formally recognized method to value these types of blockchain companies because they’re so new.
>However, the equivalent in the stock world is called the price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio.
>The P/E ratio shows how much investors are willing to pay for $1 of current earnings.
>A traditional payment network like Visa has a 39 P/E. A non-traditional payment network like PayPal has a P/E of 49.
>If we apply the P/E ratio to Omise, it would suggest a token value between $55–$69.58.
>Now, please remember: This is all theoretical. As I mentioned above, we’re in new territory.
As such, OMG’s value could actually end up being vastly higher.
>You see, if the platform emerges as the global
operating system for payment apps the way that Ethereum is emerging as the global operating system for blockchain apps, then OMG’s value will be much larger.
>I believe OMG could be to payments what the
Microsoft operating system was to the PC market. Microsoft became an indispensable platform that launched the world into the desktop computer era.
>At its peak (which is today), Microsoft is worth $567 billion.OMG has the potential to become the payment platform the whole world uses.
>Under that scenario, it could easily achieve a $100 billion valuation. Some could argue that a $500 billion valuation would be justified.
>I won’t go that far.
>I will say that $100 billion is achievable. At that value, each token would be worth $713 each.
>Just recently, it traded at $3 and change.
>When I first introduced you to Vitalik Buterin, ether was trading around a similar price. Today, it’s trading around $300.
>This is another chance to follow the wonder kid to life-changing gains

is $5k enough to make $1M?

The OMG team is not autistic enough for my taste. CEO is some washed up skaterboi and the COO a unremarkable luk khrueng (= life on easy mode in Thailand) serial entrepreneur.

If I don’t see an anorexic math genius, an obese brony or at least some serious pedigree engineers on a crypto team, I’m not interested.

Isn't vitalik "anorexic math genius" buterin an advisor?

Thai people are born autistic I have no idea what you mean.

anorexic math genius, an obese brony or at least some serious pedigree engineers

No idea how you can identify these when all them asians look the same.

Advisor = collecting cash for photo ups and a conference call once in a while

Vitalik was here a few days ago for a ETH conference. Stayed like 30min and then bounced.

Nah they’re pretty social and outgoing people. Even the 300 lbs neckbeards here get laid once in a while.

Watch David and Greco talk