If anyone is seriously thinking they'll get rich from crypto...

If anyone is seriously thinking they'll get rich from crypto, you really need to stop deluding yourself and find some purpose in life. In case you haven't noticed yet - the market is manipulated to such a degree that nobody but whales and Wall Street determine the price of coins. You're looking for the next x100? Don't make me laugh, such a thing won't be possible anymore. You won't even see x10. You'll be lucky if you see something go x2 to be honest.

Do you really not understand what's happening? Late December and early January the big players got into the game and started buying up VERY large amounts of every single coin. That's why the price surged so much. The crash began when they were done accumulating. And now they have complete control over the market. Which is why we've been hovering between $400B and $500B for so long. This is how crypto will be from now on until it dies. These big players manipulate the market to get a 10% here and a 5% there while you keep holding. We'll be going back and forth for months, if not years. And the whales will squeeze every single cent out of us small guys. We're clinging to the hope of making it by holding good coins. But they are making a killing by going up and down 20% all the time.

Seriously guys, it's over. Get it into your stupid heads. There's no point in looking for the next x100 anymore. That is not how crypto works now.

If the game changes, we must simply change with it, grasshopper. Pessimism and fear in your heart will do your brain no good.

Do not spread worry to doubt to your brothers, we will all make it, even if the path must change

I've downgraded my goal in regards to crypto. I just want to dump my bags. I had several chances last year, but greed got the better of me. This time, I'm going to really dump them and not turn back during the next bull run (if it happens).

If you want to do trading as a full-time job, go ahead. I have better things to do with my life. I'm just saying that holding won't lead you anywhere anymore.

man even if this post isn’t true this is pretty gut wrenching tbqh senpai

honestly you make a lot of sense OP but eventually the big players will get dwarfed by even bigger players when a rogue CEO or rogue elite family wants to actually make this crypto space work in the real world and not be used just to make a 5-20% monthly.

>institutional money
>whales
>Wall Street

The lack of interest in this topic just shows how far gone biz already is. Is still see topics about the next x100. You guys can't seriously still believe such a thing exists in the current market.

True the only the remote Chance one has is to hopefully hold something that wil have real life value

ALLO stinky 9k seller

>institutional money
>whales
>wall street

Cryptomarket as a whole is a deflationary asset

Every other asset is inflationary

Eventually trillions of dollars will move into the market. Not anytime soon of course, but eventually. It's an inevitability.

Never gonna make it

Why can't you just sell your coins and fuck off instead of making fud threads? Or preferably just kys.

I don't care

Already up 6x on cs you dumb pajeet curry drinking cunt

SHUT UP SHUTUPSHUTPUPSHUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPP !! LEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>institutional money
>whales
>wall street

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i dont even care this is the only shot so fuck it

>Makes shitty investment choices
>Loses investment
> HURRY DURR IT'S IMPOSSIBLE GUYS

Delete. Idiot