Who else just trying to make as many gains possible so you can retire and play pic related in 2019 16 hrs a day?

Who else just trying to make as many gains possible so you can retire and play pic related in 2019 16 hrs a day?

Fuck relationships, fuck partying, fuck the extravagant lifestyle. I just want vidya. I'm already at 82 btc but trying for more so I know I'm safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethersark.com/r/4bb01dd511e8
medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
ethercraft.io/#/shop/free
etherscan.io/tx/0x5c66ca66ab422f3abccdbbdcea273401c14f685e6fc95bd2abcf9e8a96ae7094
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so ready to roll a dank ass mage n rogue

I'm trying to make a million dollars and live frugally off the interest watching anime, playing video games, eating fast food, and smoking weed until I die.

It's not 2004 anymore, grow the fuck up faggots

>retire
Please pump Verge XVG so I can join you

I am already going to be rolling on that Kronos 3 fresh vanilla server coming out March 31st. Anyone here is more than welcome to join me. Expected population around 5000-7000

> just trying to make as many gains possible
> I'm already at 82 btc
> trying for more

How much did you start with?
How long did it take you to get to 82 btc?
What do you do to increase your stack (i.e. trade alts, hold alts, or margin btc?)

Been living like that for years.

I feel sorry for wage slaves.

Me. this is literally what I think and talk about all day long LOL

Honestly if I were to tell you guys what I started with last year you would all call me a fucking liar so I won't even bother. I am however the person who started both the original Canadian plumbing meme from last year. I knew what to say because I worked as a plumber for 8 years.

I'm interested to see how differently the current crop of players would approach vanilla wow, but I have a feeling it would only make me sad. 2005 just isn't going to come back breh.

> WoW Classic

People are going to have a rough awakening once the nostalgia glasses wear off. I don't think it aged well.

Lmao another DED fresh

why do people keep saying dumb shit like this?

there's a clear fucking demand for it, see Nostalrius

Nah, I wouldn't (although most anons probably would), I'm geniunely curious.
I'm lucky (bought btc at $1200) BUT also unlucky (never managed to increase my stack despite buying lots of shitcoins).

So yeah, please do entertain my questions here:

Vanilla WoW with BC is best. Everythign after can get fucked

Those were the days. Fuck grinding rep, pub raids, dungeon finder, all that gay convenient shit.

These newfags will never know the pleasure of spending 4 hours running around a lowbie zone to find swiftthistle to make enough tea for a 2 hr ganking spree at OG Light's Hope Chapel, before they put in nuclear powered guards. A nice steady stream of chum, all trying to find a tank for Strat.

Who else here Smokey's lighter and Carrot on a stick at 60?

Okay since you were nice I'll tell you. To be quite honest I took an entire years savings and bought ethereum at $40 and sold after the bancor ico. Started with around $35,000 went x10 on ethereum.

After that I felt extremely nervous having 300k in crypto so I cashed out around 50,000 which just so happened to be the top at 2.8kish it crashed down to 1800 and I fomoed right back in and doubled it.

After that I can't remember how much bitcoin I was up to but that's how I went up to like 55ish maybe 60 btc. And ever since then I've literally been a huge scared pussy to try to never lose any bitcoin on my trades so I just wait until the stupid super obvious alt bull runs.

Last summer July to December I couldve made so much money but I was too pussy. I bought obvious coins that would be at events like Antshares Rembranding to be neo.

I usually only bet 1 bitcoin per trade and immediately sell right afterwards of a 30-50% increase. I've stolen little bits from so many fucking projects I can't even remember the names there's just to many.

Funfair 40%, lamden I went 70%, hive 40%, Verge 200%, Antshares rebrand, icon 300%, collosusx I put in 0.1 btc at 2 sats that shit was pure luck. I've done so many small trades they have just added up alot.

I usually just see what new biz meme coin they're shilling and hop on during the bullrun for a quick 30-40% and sell.

Oh Also don't let any nigger here tell you otherwise. Never hodl any alts. Only hold during bullrun and sell for a profit. The only thing you ever hold is bitcoin.

kronos will shit the bed when the real fresh comes out
nice try pajeet

You can download the Light's Hope repack and run your own server in about 15 minutes. Go clear instances, give yourself whatever set you want, teleport to all the hidden areas like Programmer Island or interrogation room, and give instant pvp rankings. It's an easy cure for that nostalgia bug. I'd say it's about 95% of the way to being legit vanilla, not too many things broken or missing and nothing major.
Either that or go watch a stream of someone clearing MC for 2.5 hours and getting 0 drops. That usually does it.
On private servers people are going from 0-60 and clearing Naxx within 1.5 months. Some servers have 4x the hp on Naxx bosses and they're cleared with ease.
But vanilla did set the bar to push raiding where it is today so of course it's silly to go back and say "this was easy" or whatever. That'd be no different than going back to weights you used to lift 6 months ago and wondering why you struggled. It's just different times.

You should be playing Elder Scrolls Online faggot.

fuck yea i can't wait to to /dance on my enhancement orc shaman outside orgrimmar MOTHERFUCKERS

> Never hodl any alts. Only hold during bullrun and sell for a profit. The only thing you ever hold is bitcoin.
I wish someone told me this, when I bought ETH at 0.0384, held it ALL the way to 0.2, and ALL the way back down to 0.03.

t. brainlet

> I've literally been a huge scared pussy to try to never lose any bitcoin on my trades

Yeah this is what I am now... quite paralyzed and can't trade after a few losing trades. Especially with the pump and dumps last year like XRP, I got STUCK in a lot of alts. It's traumatizing so now I'm just afraid to touch any altcoin after managing to sell everything and getting back to breakeven BTC.

Ended up missing Antshares becoming NEO just avoiding everything, even though I was there for that.

> I just wait until the stupid super obvious alt bull runs.

So right now, you're just sitting around in btc waiting for the next alt season? Or are you also doing something to increase your stack?

Final flash is that you?

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. I am 100% in bitcoin. I had a very nice trade recently though. I bought 1 bitcoin of ethereum classic at 24000-25000 ish sats and sold the hype. Basically once it was on biz the coin was already at 34000 sats. Shortly after I sold at 38000 the top was around 40k.

Remember if you ever buy a fork coin. Always dump it weeks before the actual fork/airdrop. Don't be greedy. Profit is profit.

But yeah to answer your question I am 100% in bitcoin now waiting for alts to start bleeding.

Here's something I intend on doing though. Catching the next market cycle of ethereum and ripple.

Probably will buy ripple once it bleeds back down to 2000 sats and ethereum at 0.028-0.025

No I'm not finalflash.

>durrr classic is da bes

I don't mean just raiding, more how people approach the world in general. Everyone is going to know where everything is and a decade of experience playing games copying wow is going to suck pretty much all the wonder out of it even for people that weren't around for vanilla. To say nothing of all the old problems coming up like constant balance whining, I'd forgotten that druid players were the most whiney melodramatic wretches on the planet until classic wow was revealed. Guilds are probably going to be an absolute shitshow also, I don't think anyone is going to tolerate wiping on anything unless they're playing with their group that's cleared Naxx before. Probably being overly pessimistic but it's just not going to be the same.

I'm pretty dope in pvp, fuck I could be rank 1 if not wagecucking whole week.

I will dive into day trading I'm giving up hope with holding heavy bags.

What do you think of REQ? I’m currently holding 20K

based

Wanna make ETH fast? Check it: ethersark.com/r/4bb01dd511e8

I made 1.4 ETH last night in 2 hours. Thank me alter.

can confirm 1.76 eth yesterday

I remember when rogues could literally kill people with no armor and grey weapons.

What an incredible game that was.

Listen up figs

>went back to youth MMO as boss adult
>grinded like young me never dreamed of
>saw the mountaintop
>honestly worth for ~3 months
>realize irl still doper than MMO mountaintop
>go back to irl
>will hop back in for ~3 months in 5-10 years prolly

I’ve given up too. Video games and getting drunk every night until kidney failure then it’s shotgun time.

lol - same here

you played on vanilla or what?
official servers don't count, the mountaintop is shit there

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

theres free items available now at ethercraft.io/#/shop/free

etherscan.io/tx/0x5c66ca66ab422f3abccdbbdcea273401c14f685e6fc95bd2abcf9e8a96ae7094

You can legit make money stacking free items and selling them later since they are unobtainable after 30 days. Pic related was an initial launch item

>On private servers people are going from 0-60 and clearing Naxx within 1.5 months. Some servers have 4x the hp on Naxx bosses and they're cleared with ease.

This. One of the reasons vanilla was so hard was because everyone was bad. Unironically top guilds had clickers in them.

I kinda miss that though. Vanilla was so exciting because I had no idea what the fuck was going on, couldn't look stuff up online, just adventuring around. I still remember my first time entering the Dead mines, it was terrifying.

Just.... Just....
Stay a while and listen.
There is a time line when you :
Are a millionaire
Have a lot of free time
Don't have to answer anybody
You are in contact with other millionaires that have a thing for Vanilla Wow.
You might be able to roll that Dank Healadin that you haven't played in years.
If this takes off a Diablo2 remaster is a given.
Living the dream will stop being a meme.

Please Kek, help us make it.
I need this so much

praise be unto Him

Once you're 40 video games taste like a complete failure if you still don't have any kids or women in your life.

So you need highspeed internet connection.
A place to live.
Food.

So that's 600 dollars per month. Lets add monthly wow fee and bills to make it 700 bucks.

You only need like 380k to 500k. To live the life you want forever.

Yeah I did this already in 2005-6 and it was awful.

this

Are you me? There is no better reason than this to try and make it rn

I'm going to play Crowfall.
Fuck I hope it's good.

I just wanted to make music and lead humanity into a new enlightenment by removing this exploitative elite which leeches from this planet. Fuck being a consumer of crap.

Just play on Elysium (Nightfall) like everyone else does.

opinion on REQ?

Hell yeah me and a buddy gonna mmo crack it up if we make it.

Vanilla was hell of a boring game, the only interesting thing was pve, tbc is the ATH of WoW and itll never come back as it used to be.

Have you tried it yet?

ITT people over 20 play role playing games

But that's exactly it, it's the perfect example of how people will be treating these servers. There will be mass competition that bleeds over into every aspect of these new servers. Little things like Black Lotus being camped 24/7 will be commonplace and good luck ever getting the unique item drops from rare mobs.
It won't be the same because the people won't be the same. The illusion that people will treat it like they did in the past will be over real quick. One of the weirder things is looking at the streams of people on vanilla projects. The addons out there make the game look and play like WoTLK, the expansion that signaled and solidified the downfall of wow. Pic related.

Fuck user.....I've never found another game I liked more. Stopped after WotLK. I tried playing again recently - it's all bad. 0 community, no fun at all. Was just depressing.

Miss my Mage main, the RP factor in the old days was the best. Other people have to walk everywhere or travel, you just zap around like a God, summoning food kek. Being insanely squishy, but master all the little tricks and being insanely tough to kill.

Or my Huntard off, successfully solo tanking the end of an instance with my Bear because the real tank wipes. Hunting for rare pets. Fuck....or even just the story...

Ok, sad now.

Is this Wow classic actually an official thing?

38 here kid. Why not? Fuck your ADD CoD bullshit.

Truth. Before we were all min maxing spreadsheet players, with macro rotations bound to our damn mouse wheel.

Fuck I miss those days. Never really going to come again. That first time making it to Orgrimmar out of the starting area was epic.

Fuck off with your low effort bullshit pajeet.

Yeah....I still remember when dungeon finder dropped. I made it to the end of Wrath, but the writing was on the wall.

They have fucking raid finder now......just shit tier.

There's more. Hope you didn't think questing for new players would be as difficult as it used to be.

fuck you and your plural bitcoins

Addons have always been an integral part of this game, so i don't get what you are talking about (you could even code a bot with macros in vanilla).
Vanilla is not about missing QoL, but about actually getting out of the cities, having to walk your way to the dungeons, realm and guild identity without cross realm bullshit, a fucking HUGE map where everything has a meaning. If i see someone wearing T2/T3 i know he's a badass in a badass guild. That's vanilla for me.

i cant endorse playing vidya all day every day but i respect the goal desu

i dont know anything about WoW but when i was around during its first early years the guys i knew who played treated it like heroin. the only gaming experience ive had like that would be when minecraft first came out and there was a big Veeky Forums server with about 100 people. we discovered the game together, built massive bases, formed groups, had wars against other groups that lasted for months. the server went until one of the last updates. shit was so fucking cash.

ride the tiger

Similar. I wanna buy a cottage in the woods by a water source and live with a loyal doggo. Wake up at 10 and take up hobbies and stuff.

I wonder how many of you faggots had a clue about this

I Will NEVER experience exploring Azeroth and Outlands for the first time ever. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Fucking the plebs

True patricians played RuneScape between 2004-2007

>vanilla wow was great!

I played vanilla wow and played all the up to Cata release and let me tell you something after playing on private servers to recreate the feeling. It’s gone it will never be the same.

Vanilla wow was fun because no one knew what the fuck to do. The game was a learning experience for everyone and one of the only sources at the time for info was other players or thotbot. Even the developers had no idea what they were doing.

Now? Everyone knows everything. Best builds? Best farm spots? What each class is best at? Yup, all theory crafting is gone, the magic is gone. Will it be fun for a bit? Sure but, expect the feeling to go quick. Unless they change the way gear stats, talents, and boss mechanics work, expect the feeling to be gone.

This minus the weed for me. Shit's gonna be cash, brah.

Not to the same extent and the adoption rate of the usage of addons today compared to back then is certainly not on the same level.
It's little things like these that chip away at the core of what you're speaking on. People "got out of the cities" to explore. With addons that can point them exactly where to go or if they're staring at a dungeon finder then it's lost that.
I also wouldn't put it past them to put in xrealm bgs. It destroyed the spirit of vanilla pvp. Knowing who you were up against, the rivalries, and drama all went up in flames. They certainly disregarded it before and I can see it happening again.

I agree with your choice of lifestyle, but I do not agree with your taste in vidya.

this
god bless user

Just played on a private server. It's 100x more fun than the recent addons. Progress actually means something. But i hate casual games so

This is literally all I think about. Make $2m and just fucking retire. No more waking up to an alarm, getting on a packed subway with other lifeless robots, sucking a boss's dick, dealing with idiots all day. Fuck

If I want to get a kick on vanilla I would rather play a pserver desu. You really have to face some gard facts about vanilla wow by now.

I quit playing before wotlk. What made wow fun was playing it the first time and not knowing what you were doing. This experience could be enjoyes multiple times until you had leveled a few alts. There is nothing fun about knowing exactly what you need to accomplish and how to do it, with in game assistance from adons(no, the game was not intended to be played with dungeon loot maps, group finder, raid finder, anc questy telling you exactly how to complete quests). It was actually nice having to interact with players to find out wtf you are doing.

I simply can't understand why anyone would want to grind through MC/BWL/ZG/AQ/Naxx; when the content has literally already been played. And then what? Refill the server so the grind contest can start again?

I play video games to get away from the familiar grind, not to fucking emulate it.

Are you me? the fuck man.

Why do you need money to just play wow all day? That kind of lifestyle you can afford on welfare or disability ..

I saw this post this morning before i went to my wagecuck job and it's still alive now that i'm home. I stopped playing around wotlk-mop. The game used to be hard and challenging but has since slowly been dumbed down so that everybody gets to participate in everything. There used to be questchains to learn all the various totems, druid forms, cure poison&curse etc. Nowdays you get everything fed to you without even visiting a trainer. Leveling itself is unfathomably easy.

Blizz should never have added: Flying mounts, Cross-realm, Dungeon- and raidfinder, Transmog, Binds on Account gear. I heard they will be adding 'scaling leveling zones' which means you can quest anywhere at any level, all mobs will be yellow. You can literally get to max level standing in one spot, and everyone you ever meet you will never meet again so whats the point of any interaction. Also buy HBT

>not rolling troll shaman
Manley in reality wishes to fantasize as a manlet

12btc here but i took psychedelics and cant enjoy pointless shit like this anymore

Lifes too short

?Artour has no other aspirations beyond Dota 2: "It's the only thing I look forward to."

wrath babies are so delusional. vanilla was the only era that was ever good.

I remember having to ask directions to get to orgrimmar once I finally made it to xroads from thunderbluff.
Got ganked within seconds of leaving by an alliance xroads raid

huh vidya joy has been declining about since i started taking psychedelics. never tought about it, but might just be coincidence.

do you not play at all anymore? i just cant seem to be enjoying dumb grind-shit like wow or ow

wrong, TBC was the pinnacle of WoW

I'm hoping Chainlink takes off so I can do just that OP.

I have about 25k so if I make a million or more I plan to pull a no-lifer and reach rank 14 when classic WoW comes out. Always wanted that title.

Making money so i can just stay at home and play vidya is kind of my dream too. I just don't care about social life, i used to think it was because of my social anxiety, but i work in SALES now, no matter how good i get in social interactions i just don't see the appeal. I also have a gf that supports my condition so i don't even care about finding a roastie to fuck. The problem is that with what i make now retiring is pretty much impossible, even if i'm good at sales so i get a nice bonus on every salary(most of the times the bonus is bigger than my base salary).

absolutely

fuck you! let us re live the glory days

I was a top mage on Nerzhul back in Vanilla. I own my own company now and have a lot in crpto, and a fiance. I want to live the real dream again though

>The game used to be hard and challenging
the game was never hard or challenging, it was TEDIOUS as fuck. Tedious does not equal challenging

I miss this, even crossroads pvp seems to be dead now, nobody cares.

Played from Vanilla until Wotlk.
That was 9 years ago and from time to time I just want to play WoW again

Pretty much this. Its Diablo 2 Ladder Runs all over again, though, those could be fun just for the challenge of seeing what rank you could reach before some fag reached level 99.

*camps you*

nah, killed the game, made it arcade.

>82 BTC
When will people on this board stop larping?

100% dude this game was sooo fire. A totally new experience for me at the time .

I scammed mad people for Rune gear lol that neon blue shit

>2018
>trusting Blizzard

Enjoy your cash shop.