>PhD in math

>any job I want
>300k starting

Thanks, just bought 100k phds in math

congrats on that. seriously.

Could use you in forex algorithms

ive seen this posted already. OP, are you coping?

>phd in math
>shitposts on Veeky Forums

>MFW data scientist and this is actually true

yet you still need the approval of an indo-european navel fluff collecting forum

phd's don't do it for the money though LOL. fake + gay

welder, 500k in a low cost of living area

I'm currently doing my physics master's, what would you recommend to get into data science? Should I add a PhD in physics or get a second master in compsci/datascience?

Holy shit so many newfags ITT

>phd in wielding
>any job i
>300k starting

8 years listening to chink math profs will drive me insane.

top kek that edit

this has been a running joke on biz for years. Fuck off new fag

this

I'm making 500k a year as an apprentice welder.

This is from Veeky Forums.
Fuck off new fag.

the funny thing is you can actually make 300k starting with a math ph.d if you know how to code and apply it to machine learning and data-analysis

that salary just grows and grows doesn't it.

ill never get tired of this meme desu

my highschool teacher had a phd in maths. She wrote a few books but not much else. Nice old lady not very rich. She fell over in one of my classes and busted her back so we always had the same room because she couldnt move her stuff around or walk up and down stairs. I remember one time the girl that sat behind me had a you're not my mother moment the expression her face was the funniest thing ive ever seen, right after she went back to teaching us trig. She also smelt

>yfw the local Veeky Forums welder makes 1 mil a year by the time April rolls around

That's nothing OP. As a welder I make $500k, minimum. No debt either, I got paid to get get my trade (which only took 3 years). Oh yeah, and I'm self employed - so I don't need to look for jobs.

why is this?

Are you the same person that posts this everytime on biz?
Because if you are, have you ever been employed? Or are you still deciding which contract to take lmao?

There was a garbageman on here the other night claiming he made 860k. What a world we live in. That's almost a million dollars wtf!? Why doesn't anyone want to do manual labor in rural areas I wonder?

What do you do exactly as a welder to make 500k if you don't mind me asking? I know a newish welder who could use some help.

Lol bro, I'm a professional LARPer on Veeky Forums and I make $0/year.

kek

>What do you do exactly as a welder to make 500k
Lie.

I don't know why you faggots are such niggers. I'm a professional and fully certified Uber driver and I made 860k last year, using only my 2004 Taurus and my hands. Only gig better than Ubering is underwater welding.

Hope thats applied math otherwise you better start applying to mcdonalds