Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ACT-BTC
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC
kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XRB-BCH
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/970984047731122176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yessssssss, I was hoping they would be the first to list

Just a heads up to everyone, HitBTC is a scam exchange and you shouldn't use it

They will likely be the first to list but I don't know what's happening with HitBTC, they could list tomorrow for all anyone knows

Don't use hit BTC. They charge 100+$ in crypto to withdraw. Total scam.

Btcp about to Rhettkt shit

Hopefully not for a while, that exchange is so shit it's honestly disappointing it's part of the listings

According to reddit Kucoin make their announcements and open deposits at 5pm ET, so in about 2 hours

$240+ opening price you heard it here first

It's already on binance... Who cares?

I’m worried it won’t dump and I won’t be able to accumulate more

I think you may be dyslexic, user.

It’s BTCP, not BCPT.

fuck hitbtc
they won't let me reset my 2FA and i have already wrote than three times - not a single answer.

just received mine on kucoin, this doesn't mean they will have a market though

I agree it's a scam, just take a look at their reddit page. Hopefully Kucoin lists first, I think Binance would be more likely to list afterwards

Why would they have deposits if they don't intend to open a market? Have they ever supported a fork that they didn't open a market for?

Sorry mate, I hope you don't have much on there because you're not seeing it again

I haven't decided what my strategy will be yet, i'll wait and see opening price. I'm also getting the feeling it won't dump as a lot of it is still unclaimed

That story about the guy buying ZEC and thinking he’d get btcp bc zcl was a fork of it

Yes whatever the achain fork was still doesn't have a market. However one of the kucoin devs said that it was different, I think due to an unstable wallet.

I do believe they will have a market open, just saying they may not.

Anyway, I have my bitcoin private in my kucoin account now so happy either way.

kek I haven't seen that

They have said on twitter that they are supporting a market. How have you deposited yet though it's not online for me?

Achain has a market. kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/ACT-BTC
Also, if you check the BTCP-BTC market, you'll see KuCoin has created one but it isn't active. kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC
It says invalid symbol, that just means the market is inactive - try a different symbol, it won't load a market at all. Also we may get BTCP/ETH and BTCP/BCH pairs out of this which is cool.

He didn't deposit he got it from BTC

I haven't deposited kucoin has credited my forked coins to my account.

Ah ok that makes sense. You should try and be the first trade and sell it for $1000 or something

Nice. Now we wait

I didn't say achain I said the achain fork. That's great it looks like it will be listed then.

ETH, NEO,KCS and BCH pairs don't time out either

When did this happen? I thought it only took the minimum amount of fees for the transaction to go through.

I just looked into it and it looks like any coin listed on the exchange won't time out regardless of whether the listing exists. For example, kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XRB-BCH

oh shit hes not wrong

wait whats this ABTC shit at the bottom of the list? ive got 9

So while I'm fairly confident we'll get a listing I think it'll just be BTC and maybe KCS

is this coin going to be overvalued when it hits to previous holders? will they be a major immediate sell off?

It's a fork so a selloff is likely for those who had BTC sitting in KuCoin and just got free money. I don't think many whales keep their BTC in KuCoin though so we'll see

what exchanges supported the fork that also had zcl trading available?

Just Bittrex, everyone else had to move their ZCL to a wallet

Kucoin is 0.2%ish of global BTC volume, I doubt there's much on there and less who know about the fork

You're right, i'm mistaken

This shit will moon hard tomorrow

Please don't, not done accumulating

bitcoin diamond deposits coming too, soon, we gun make it

Any info when/how we will receive BTCP from Bittrex?

kek

They haven't said anything yet. Honestly you shouldn't have left it on there, i'm expecting if a dump happens it'll be when they start sending it off Bittrex with yours

Yep. Feed me green dildos.

unless they turn the record again and open the market for btcp

It's possible, but their words in the news release were pretty strong

>Bittrex will NOT be supporting the market for Bitcoin Private

They have been shady faggots though so who knows. I hope they do eventually

yup, mickey mouse exchange, they reek in a same way cryptsy did in its days

"Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our ZCL users BTCP but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can not guarantee tokens. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network. Since the ZCL wallet contains a significant amount of UXTO's to clean up and consolidate, we anticipate that BTCP will be available at least a week from the time of the BTCP network launch."

Never had issues with HitBTC and they have almost same volume as Buttrex.

So yeah, a pretty poor response from the #1 ZCL volume exchange

Congrats, you're one of the lucky ones

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/970984047731122176

Can't wait for people to get JUST'd.

I main bittrex, should I move my ZCL to Binance or some other exchange that will be implementing the wallet? The Kucoin ship has obviously already sailed, right?

Yea I just found out it's not bitcoin private...
REEEE!
I wanted to buy it a $1!

That sucks

Binance is basically confirmed, devs can easily pay themselves in or this can be voted in coin of the month -event with clear win. $200-$250 is the starting price. EoM price will easily be 400$-500$.

This. I'm putting up my first orders for .1 btc just to see if anyone bites.

lol I was right, no market will be open on kucoin, confirmed by telegram admin.

only happens to obscure alts that poorfargs are into. the fees are actually about $10, but it means a significant % of helpless alt-gambler poorfag investments

and the fees on real coins are low like everywhere else
but hitbtc will let you buy and sell almost everything for a cost

i got 3 of these shitcoins for free on binance, what should i be selling them for?

btc.

Finally the delusional bubble will burst.

>confirmed by telegram admin.
kys pajeet nigger

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

>what should we call our zcash fork?
>I dunno, how about bitcoin?

When will bittrex deposit btcp?

lol, you're fucking retarded if you think that's what's going to happen

BTCP = $300 by end of the week

it's not happening, just like I'm not killng myself.

No we didn't user