Passive Income Gods report in

Share your story

>born into real estate tycoon family
>my passive income is rental income
>yes i own luxury properties

Honestly how you wage cucks deal with working everyday is a mind blowing mystery to me. When I worked (for a few months) I remember taking anti-depressants daily with breakfast and the work was basically sitting down for 8 hours doing mostly nothing

Instead of rambling on about your daddy's fortune why don't you hire me so I don't have to suffer the wagecuck life

I dont know guys; its like you should just end it. living in 2018 like a slave imported to America from Africa a hundred years ago

>tfw you have an autoimmune disorder that requires expensive medication and have to work construction because it's the only skill you have

I don't even have the energy to be resentful toward the people depicted by your larp, OP. Please go away.

"Its what it is user. Thats how our society works"

Thats the answer i get when i ask if we are really doomed to work until we are to old to work. But fuck that i'm going to break out of this shit!

do you gave bobs and a vagan?

OP, fuck you and your family. Honestly

thanks bro for the feedback. remember that if rich people dont exist, poor people wouldnt either coz to be a cuck there needs to be a bull

I really don't mean that comment, been reading too much biz but I still think it's fucked that your great great whoever has enabled every future sprig guarenteeed success. Bums me out coz I'm tryin to make it with nothin that my shit poor ass senpai left. Anyway nothin personal, peace

): I hope you make it, user. Buy hubii tokens

The rich people provide jobs meme. While in reality they mostly store their fortunes away, rich people who actually provide jobs outside own family are few and far in between. And when they do, it's often shitty wage, even though their own pockets are loaded as fuck

peace wagey. Know only 1 think. You are born into slavery. you dont choose it , so dont be too harsh on yourself

>And when they do, it's often shitty wage, even though their own pockets are loaded as fuck

what are we? a charity org?

So you came here to stroke your ego?

This board has passive income bulls roaming about and a lot of wage cucks wishing out of the rat race...so I feel in my element

Is it possible to achieve $500 monthly passive income?

airbnb your spare bedroom

are you telling us to stop being poor faggot?

NO. i am just telling you that your parents willingly brought a person on earth to serve as a slave

And how do we overcome this burden bestowed upon us?

>Daddy's successes are somehow my own

I change jobs and professions when get tired of them

you invest $100k in link

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

do you actually do anything or just let your parents/the guys that work for your parents maintain and do everything with the properties?

>Honestly how you wage cucks deal with working everyday
My job is fulfilling enough they could get me to do it without even a salary.

even niggers know how to be landlords

Just know I do not wage cuck. I may in future but not for 6 years. Fuck that

good for you m8. i wish my parents werent so incompetent. right now im in university and currently trying to build passive income.

i dont need much money, just to survive and work few hours.