ZILINKA

guess who just joined their advisory board who is also advisor of LINK

blog.zilliqa.com/welcoming-ilya-sergey-and-evan-cheng-as-advisors-to-zilliqa-e205dad5db30

> listed on binance, muh WPR, muh ELO
> sharding before eth
> low market cap ($350m), potential to compete with cardano ($7.7b)
> full academics behind
> testnet soon

why arent you in user?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xinshudong/status/970992430622285825
medium.com/@cryptopersi/zilliqa-scalable-to-the-maximum-d68b781e9d86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks just bought 100k

Because I'm all in link and I don't want to sell the bottom

ZILCHINKA

> low market

nigga pls

I think he meant compared to cardano, this aint the typical shitcoin Veeky Forums is used to buy, legit team not even trying to shill it

guys this is THE ethereum of pajeets. Remember how ICX and NEO mooned because just because they are respective country's clones of eth? Well don't miss this out because pajeets have their own eth now.

kek, they are from Singapore not Pajeetland

Singapore is chinkyland and pajeetland

this is my moon mission for 2018. 0.5 $ is certain ,1 $ a possibility by EOY and thats conservative considering this will have their own blockchain and smart contracts by then.If the crypto market keeps increasing this year and they achieve what they want to do,this will be a supermoon.You guys dont understand this is an ETH contender ,unlike EOS which is at 6 bln at no mainnet yet....

This is the only alt i hold outside of Eth...super bullish top 10 coin, public testnet this year

what does this even do?

a blockchain that doesnt get bottlenecked by a single kitten dapp

What da fuq is dis chink scam shit?
>Chainlink logo
>Muh Sergey on board
I suppose they're announcing a partnership with BMW too?

this is part of the link shadow fork for higher scalability than eth

1$ mid 2018. Zilliqa to the fucking moon

Facebook Engineering Director is on board lol, this will be shilled down the throat of normies harder than Y combinator projects

>dubs of truth
This stinks of the bogs.
Posting Smenim for +5 Def.

sharding = (more nodes + higher TPS)
smart contracts

Yes, Sergey confirmed

>Sergey confirmed
Thanks, just sold everything for profit before it tanks to hell

twitter.com/xinshudong/status/970992430622285825

>that knockoff Sergey
Still gonna put a few hundred into this today though.

Don't buy this coin

Just a reminder that ZIL is still somewht x60 above ICO, which had very few buyers, and is at least a year away from its all feature product

If you think you're buying the dip, you are not. You just gonna take really heavy bags from ICO investors.

I like this project, but at this point it is extremely overpriced

So at ico 1 ZIL was worth $0.003?

medium.com/@cryptopersi/zilliqa-scalable-to-the-maximum-d68b781e9d86

It was 1 ETH = 115k ZIL and had a mcap of $22M

Rn, it is about 1 ETH = 17k ZIL and the mcap is $320M

So, ye, I fucked up by 6 (perhaps the memory of idex listing, when this shit was really pumped to the skies), but still you get the idea.

Shillers say it is the next bitcoin, but it is not even its own blockchain yet. ZIL is a ERC20 token, which should be at some point substituted for a genuine Zilliqa currency.

And plus, its ICO smelled fishy. DYOR, but as I remember it, ICO was hold via some swiss firm and only the select few legitimate investors could buy the tokens.
Average joes got btfoed

Yes almost all were sold to private investors that were friends of the ceo

i doubt their hardcap was $5 mills for such a project

unironically thought about going all in on ZIL today and leaving crypto until EOY. (I have 5 eth in Consensus ICO+ 15 in Seele ICO)

> Seele
> Fell for watchbros shitty Blockchain 4.0 PnD meme.

my friends are whales, they have over 20mil in crypto (got in on zil ico, nas, ncash, icon, man, wan, polkadot, poa) and told me Seele will be big. I trust them

It's the 50th Ethereum challenger.

Just don't
Wait until whales dump their bags at least to 2c, then your bags will be much lighter

I trust your friends too

I dont know much about anything. I am interested in ZIL so this is not a fud but I do have some concerns about it. It looks like its bleeding like fuck but it is still x6 the price of the ico. The ico seems to have been conducted in a shady way. Its an erc20 token which eventually can be exchanged for a token on their blockchain which seems to be an age away from happening and no doubt they will have problems between now and then. Taking in mind the aforementioned, I would be cautious.

There is no reason to buy now, it will continue to bleed until Q2 when mainnet will launch. Right now the coin is worthless since it is still an ERC20 token so you can't mine it.

Basically you are right, I just see a lot of potential in ZIL and don't want to miss out.