People claiming they make thousands of dollars a day with crypto swingtrading by getting in n out with small profits

>people claiming they make thousands of dollars a day with crypto swingtrading by getting in n out with small profits
>try it myself with profit targetseven lower that what some people claim to get per trade
>end up losing money
Straight up bullshit that people go in and out in 1-5 minutes with 2.5%+ benefits. At least constantly enough to justify such massive profits daily unless they can see the future. I've spent hours sittin in front of the screen and I very rarely see a 1.5%+ increase in the span of 5 minutes much less 2.5

Where does this daytrading meme comes from?

Can't just be some random coin, has to have massive volume.

want me to teach you?

jonathanflower#5056

They make money because retards like you buy high and sell low. You're trading against guys who actually know what they're doing. When other people take profits, people take losses.

Hello friend, trades can take ages sometimes
1 Trade can easily take 4 hours, to find a good entry
And wait for the pump to sell
Gotta look for coins with alot of action (volume)

pro tip, it's much easier in bull market
>Buy
>wait 5 minutes
>price went up since you bought.... sell or wait even longer
>buy dip

>Where does this daytrading meme comes from?

Here. And in the trollchat on Bitmex, and on reddit. It's the equivalent of a pajeet pump, they're trying to get suckers to go over there, to pump the volume and for your failed trades to fund theirs.

90% of the posts here are a pump of some sort.

>where does this daytrading meme come from?

the last bull market you fuckwit

teach me master

leverage and/or large stakes

>greedy OP wants to make easy money
>tries hand at swing trading without any clue how to swing trade
>fails miserably as expected and blames the market for own incompetence

did i miss anything?

2,5%+ benefits are per day
If they're in and out in 1-5 mins they're making 0.2% or less per trade

>2,5%+ benefits are per day
Fuck no. Just read some cryptoblogshitter saying he won 9K in a day by getting in and out with 2.5% benefits for 14 hours in 1 to 5 minute windows.

>did i miss anything?
The part where I didn't want to get any easy money, I was just testing this whole daytrading thing with pocket change.

Swing trading is not day trading. If you have no experience, day trade for a while until you realize there has to be an easier and more profitable way. Then start swing trading

1-5 minutes is daytrading, not swingtrading.

Which coin did he claim to make it on? Because none of them are moving 2.5% every 5 minutes

Ripple is a great coin to trade when it has a retard pump going
Problem is, it barely has one going

compounding gains can add up quick.

Anonymous (ID: e1vQY+VT) 03/06/18(Tue)19:54:33 No.8152015▶
(OP)
>where does this daytrading meme come from?

the last bull market you fuckwit
>>
Anonymous (ID: NE/4Yofl) 03/06/18(Tue)19:54:34 No.8152016▶
teach me master
>>
Anonymous (ID: tMDRJyOe) 03/06/18(Tue)19:55:37 No.8152031▶
(OP)
leverage and/or large stakes
>>
Anonymous (ID: RJVfcegP) 03/06/18(Tue)19:56:17 No.8152034▶>greedy OP wants to make easy money
>tries hand at swing trading without any clue how to swing trade
>fails miserably as expected and blames the market for own incompetence

did i miss anything?
>>
Anonymous (ID: SYcaRXWg) 03/06/18(Tue)19:57:10 No.8152045▶ (OP)
2,5%+ benefits are per day
If they're in and out in 1-5 mins they're making 0.2% or less per trade
>>
Anonymous (ID: z7/1k1D1) 03/06/18(Tue)20:00:41 No.8152089▶ >2,5%+ benefits are per day
Fuck no. Just read some cryptoblogshitter saying he won 9K in a day by getting in and out with 2.5% benefits for 14 hours in 1 to 5 minute windows.

>did i miss anything?
The part where I didn't want to get any easy money, I was just testing this whole daytrading thing with pocket change.
>>
Anonymous (ID: yTijXSyF) 03/06/18(Tue)20:03:15 No.8152134▶
(OP)
Swing trading is not day trading. If you have no experience, day trade for a while until you realize there has to be an easier and more profitable way. Then start swing trading
>>
Anonymous (ID: SYcaRXWg) 03/06/18(Tue)20:11:59 No.8152235▶1-5 minutes is daytrading, not swingtrading.

Which coin did he claim to make it on? Because none of them are moving 2.5% every 5 minutes
>>
Bearfag (ID: aa0/ikzI) 03/06/18(Tue)20:13:04 No.8152247▶
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Where does this daytrading meme comes from?

Paid binance shills own this forum

Are you just making random trades? Stop. Just watch. Unplug your keyboard if you have to. Write down any patterns you see. Write down strategies for your patterns.

Try it with a sim first. When you see a setup you've seen a million times, that's when you go in.

The absolute STATE of newfags

Stop this. Don't scam people.

Also, many rookies think that day trading is about spamming trades, and they just get eaten alive by commissions. Day trading is more like being a sniper. You watch, you see a setup you know well, and you take your shot. In and out. It's just as important (if not more so) to know when not to trade.

Good advice.

I'd also say start with BTC, the most stable of all cryptos.

Quite easy to navigate the BTC chart which usually swings from rising wedge to falling wedge and back again.

Trying to snipe better than bots is foolish; if you win it will only be luck. Positions and swing trading work, but it seems to me that in a market as manipulated as this, traditional daytrading doesn't work, or at least is less profitable than the other options.

Day trading = in and out within a day
Swing trading = in an out within 3-7 days

Why are people calling a 5minute trade swing trading?

if this place wasn't being censored by nazis I would post something about ''brap'' in combination with a picture of preferably spongebob

Also daytrading is a meme

This...you need to be patient with trades. Some take minutes and other trade ideas take days. It all comes down to your tolerance. Go watch some videos on youtube to start.

because 5min trading is swing trading and 1-7day trading is day trading...

just find a coin that is swinging regularly, it doesn't need to be a high volume coin (depends on you capital/position size of course). when I have such a coin I just set a limit buy at the bottom of his swings and forget about it until it gets filled. after that I set a sell 2-10% higher (slightly under the top of his swings (depends how the coin is swinging). Set and forget. rinse and repeat. last two weeks it worked pretty well with omgbtc

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

I got you, senpai.

three minutes is scalping, three hours is day trading, three days is swing trading

then 5 min is fucking day trading? wtf? also what the fuck is 10days trading or 15??

dubs speaks the truth

also 3 milliseconds is HFT

five minutes is basically the same as three, use your brain

10 days is closer to three days, so still swing trading

10 months is investing

cry more you cant spam BS like children

what are you offering?