GO LONG

Not gonna tell you who this tweet is from because i'm an asshole but you get this free tip from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/970938030017138688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw it's make it or break it time for Bitcoin

>Sell targets $11,500, $11,600, $11,700
Do you realize MOST of this board used to make like 2-300% per day? And I don't mean this past December-January. You fucking newfags are retards.

>what is margin trading?
Of course i hold shitcoins long term, but this is about riding the waves. I make more going long AND short than you make only going long

The guy in OPs screenshot has made more money margintrading in 2 weeks than most Veeky Forumsraelis make in 10 years

>Guys, guys! This guy has a lucky gambling streak! Let's imitate him, what could go wrong.

The guy has been calling exact tops and bottoms for 2 weeks. He may be lucky but i consider him a wizars for now

he's gonna post here again eventually and link his tweet

ITT, idiot OP learns about Twitter's handy Search feature:

twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/970938030017138688

"This guy" is an impoverished tripfag shilling himself to Veeky Forums for twitter followers. For fuck's sake you desperate idiots are mind-blowing
Yes

congrats white knights!
>impoverished
when was the last time you withdrew 5 BTC?
oh wait you didnt look beyond the first picture

>> Not gonna tell you who this tweet is from because i'm an asshole but you get this free tip from me.

>> congrats white knights!

Bear flag

>5 BTC

ooooooops

rekt

lmao liquidated

hope you didn't leverage

>sell at even more massive loss
buy high sell low

I feel kinda bad for him, he had a short open but changed his mind.

Kek, literally have to have sub human IQ to not be able to find the person who made the tweet, he's got like 200 followers

Lol. Since this tweet it crashed down to $11,006. Nicely done. Really, well done hahahaha

Now we're sub 11k

The absolute STATE of OP

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

He went a bit early, but whatever. Low margin.

LIQUIDATED
Who are you kidding he went with 10x at least thinking 10900 would be absolute worst.

>made the same exact call, down to the stoploss

10899 on bitmex, he got this one wrong imo

though tbf i copied his short yesterday, got within 13 points of liquidation when it got to almost 11700, then went on to take profits at 11300, 11200, 11150 and have a little bit of my position open til 10800~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAH

LOSERS

these next few hours are CRITICAL

THE NEXT 5 SECONDS ARE CRUCIAL FOR BUTTCOIN

I have triple digit BTCs, 5 BTCs is pajeet tier holdings

imagine someone don't like you so much, that everytime you say you go long, they crash the price till you are liquidated

btc made big poo poo. btc dumping poo poo

is btc a pajeet?

this

but unironically

Rekt

OH NONONONONOONONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

50x was a mistake

>reversal hunting

Never a good idea.

L I Q U I D A T E D

We'll have to wait and see if it properly breaks 10.9k. If it does then I have no idea where the next real support actually is.

I know your in here. Look at the 200 hour moving average

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH