Shill me on VEN again. I'm holding 600+ VEN and starting to get weak hands. I really wanna hold this shit though

Shill me on VEN again. I'm holding 600+ VEN and starting to get weak hands. I really wanna hold this shit though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=172
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone give me the downlow on how RFID chips are impervious to tampering. What if I place an RFID chip for a $5000 bottle of wine on a fake bottle?

The RFID chips are synced to the blockchain.

Did this user just dismantle VEN's business model in one fell swoop?

Dumb fuck
Read the AMA’s
Impossible

Thanks just bought 100k

So instead of that nonsense you could've typed the TL;DR.from their AMA. If you wanna sell this shit don't make me jump through hoops.

You’re money is going to do sweet fuck all
Institutional money is when a coin really takes off
Look at ethereum
When VENs EIP pool runs out
Companies will then have to buy on the open market
through binance directly behind the scenes
Not make an account and limit buy like a pleb
Millions of VEN being bought
35k ven here among others
Patiently waiting to be a multimillionaire
Next 5 years is going to be insane for ven
If you can only buy a couple hundred, thousand ven
Then don’t bother
Chase some riskier shitcoins for profit

If you only have that much VEN sell in the next upturn. Only hold if you have enough for a node or you think pooling will be lucrative.

This photoshop sucks bro.
My CoinMetro Kevin Jesus shits all over it

I have $15K in VEN. Why? Because I love money. What do I know about it? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Because in order to do that, the prerequisite is obtaining a version of the real one?

How is it profitable to buy a $5000 bottle of wine and put the RFID chip on it on another bottle of wine

I find your mockery of the sacred heart of Jesus unacceptable and will respond by trolling all ven threads and fudding it into oblivion and any other activity which can destroy ven.

This. Just sold 100k

Free $5000 wine?

I ask a legit answer and all I get is gay troll answers. Hurr durr buy a bottle for 5000 no idiots chips can be stolen, copied, secretly removed, etc. etc.
Then if you need a centralized entity to invalidate that rfid chip why use a blockchain in the first place.

Rfid is linked with blockchain, only Ven foundation will write to the contract thus duplication will not be possible. Why blockchain? Because it enables the pay as you go pricing model with thor and it's publically readable

VET will be 20$ EOY. New ATH when thor is released. I don't have as much VET as you but I bought at 3$ and then FOMOD in at 8$ and its been hard seeing it bleed.

I had two opportunities to dump VEN when it was >60k sats and buy back in at

>they said they have emergency protocols for if crypto crashes
>still crashing
All those fancy words were just words

He knows what he's doing. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

youtu.be/WA_ma359Meg?t=172