Help a girl out!

Hey Veeky Forums i have a legitimate questions that isn't like 90% of the shillposts on here now

Is there a security (ico or crypto or ETF) that is tethered to the top 15 or 10 cyrptos? Similar to a vanguard, spdr, or ishares ETF except with crypto instead of stocks.

if someone could point me in taht direction it would be cool. here's a picture of me and my beautiful friends celebrating new years in vegas a few years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto20.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm probably your guy

jonathanflower#5056

Not the same, but there's crypto20. I haven't looked into it, but afaik it's legit.
crypto20.com/en/

poolerex.com
hasn't launched yet but it looks exactly what you're talking about

Have some dignity and stop spamming threads with your bullshit. You're trying to scam good people out of their money. It will come back to haunt you sooner than you know. Stop doing this shit, go to bed an reevaluate your life.

you can add me too if you'd like

Check out Iconomi, they have like 15 indexfunds

fantastic, here's more pics

This is a good LARP because you genuinly triggered me with your cancer pictures. If not a larp, kys

all of iconomi's digital asset managers basically...

leaning towards this one, but still doing research

i think crypto20 or iconomi offer those types of services

you dont have to own the coin pretty sure, you buy into a fund and it tracks an index

also are you the negress?

you take more randoms on? i'm curious to learn more about trading systems, hodling isn't exciting enough on the daily basis and frankly probably a brainlet tactic

Seriously, people trying to do what you're trying to do are what's wrong with society. Stop preying on others. Doing so makes you a nuisance for everyone. Just stop this and be content to be worthless without causing actual harm. If you turn your life around you might even be able to do something good one day. But if you keep trying to scam people, it will catch up to you, and you can't escape that. Know what you're getting to user.

We'll only help you if you put a sharpie in the pooper and timestamp it.

>Like omg you guize I have a vagina lol and I wanna kno more about investments XD
Off yourself, dumb cunt

cool, crypto20 looks viable and trustworthy.

poolerex.com might be good if they ever get off to launch.

not the negress

still waiting on that add lol

I'm going to bed now. But realize user that if you're becoming a nuisance to your fellow people, things never end well. You won't be able to live with yourself, karma will get you, and sooner or later, you'll face consequences from other people. It might take days, it might take years, but when you start doing these things, you might as well just give up on your life, because it's all over for you. Don't say I didn't warn you. You can still do something different if you want, there is still time. If not, I can only say good luck, and everything that goes wrong in your life from now on, you'll know it's because of your own choices, and that once someone tried to help you.

k goodnight

>help a girl out
Fuck you, why do you need to state that you're a gilr?

sage

can you explain what this is about?

I teach
>pic related

he's just upset that I don't teach for free

youll teach me to start my own index ico?

Where are your beautiful friends?

I can probably teach you something better

Goddamn it, you vile newfags won't even follow the rules anymore.
Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Me too bro, me too.

>help a (((girl))) out
(You)

laughin at this post

>first picture
op is the pajeet at the top right
>second picture
op is the pajeet in the middle
>third picture
op is the pajeet on the right next to his asian qt gf

scam

He is a known scammer, don't bother. He'll tell you he has a proven way pf making money risk free but you'll have to pay something to know it.

XRP will never make anyone rich apart form the Ripple Labs upper management