Which is better?

Which is better?

And why?

the right. miracles are pretty good but the other one says BEST right on it.

>Best Foods
It's called Hellman's

Fuuuck. Time to pack it up.

>best foods
what kind of janky hellmann's rippoff is that

Miracle Whip is what you feed to a third world nation that loves the taste of sugar and margarine. I wouldn't feed my enemies that garbage.

I eat Miracle Whip out of your mom's pussy.

So you're the ultimate mistake.

I literally can't eat stuff made with other mayonnaise or miracle whip (which isn't even fucking mayonnaise)

Hell yeah Dukes the best.

I have a friend who used to take a whole block of marble cheese and dip in in hellmen's mayo using up the whole jar.

It has to be hellmens too.

literally can't even man just so can't

hellmans taste exactly the same you fucking degenerate turd mongrel.

>I literally can't eat stuff made with other mayonnaise or miracle whip
You're clearly a massive faget but Duke's really is the best.

i only want miracle whip on three things:

baloney sandwiches

egg sandwiches

tuna salad sandwiches

I'm fine with either. I also don't usually give a shit whether it's name brand or off-brand, it all tastes good to me.

Stand aside, peasants.

Mayo, although I don't care for that brand. I imagine it would still be ok for making dressings and whatnot.

This. Blows Hellman's etc. the fuck out.

right because it's actually fucking mayonaise and not HFCS loaded salad dressing

>mayo
>miracle whip
one shitty condiment vs another shitty condiment, i applaud you see-kay

It's right there on the package, the one on the right is the BEST. I wish more labels told us that information, who knows how to even find the best mustard or the best ketchup.

It's godlike with seasoned fries.

The right, though I eat mayo so rarely that I just make it myself when I need some.

I used to like Miracle Whip over mayo in pretty much every situation as a kid, but now I can't stand the stuff

Both are total shit compared to homemade. When it comes to store bought, Japanese mayo is always better than both.

No one has posted Duke's but that's the best

see
The thread isn't even that long you cunt

>used to
I assume he's dead now.

my absolute negro