So Veeky Forums, /k/ here, made this over the weekend for some of the local 4chaners, got 2 drunk to share...

so Veeky Forums, /k/ here, made this over the weekend for some of the local 4chaners, got 2 drunk to share...and forgot to take pics as well.... anyway recreating it again tonight bottom pan is potatoes garlic, pepprers, onion, and mushrooms

top pan starts with carrots

Please go on.

butter is added to the top of the carrots
i am, 4 chan is telling me i'm posting too fast though!

Ooooo!! What are you making OP? Will it make me go wa la?

it was about 15 seconds after i shut the oven door that i remembered something critical.... spices, chinese five spice and apple pie spice covering the top layer... need to get it done before the butter melts so it carries down below

as of yet it has no name it was a collaboration of 4 /k/ommandoes making food and guns at the same time so we never really named it.

also oven temp was 450 veggies only for 30 min

next steps are for meat brb in 15 min when new pics and instructions exist

Here is the /k/ dish from Saturday

>/k/

I wouldn't eat the brownies.

no one does, of course it does get crowded in the kitchen with everyone helping....anyway now to the meat, heat skillet to hot

once hot sear the meat (pork in this case)

i should mention that this time I marinated the pork in cider and italion dressing for 24 hrs before cooking on saturday it was not marinated

once seared the pork isplaced over the carrots on the top and then covered in bacon and baked for another 20 min

Lookin pretty good, OP. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Gun question. I've never fired a single gun before. What is the best gun for a noob like me to get for home defense? I'm partial to .357 revolvers but feel i couldnt be accurate with it as I have zero experience and don't plan on making an effort to practice my marksmanship

>don't plan on making an effort to practice my marksmanship
What's the point if you're not going to practice aim? Might as well not bother.

Buy a .357 and suck start it you idiot.

best place to start learning is always .22lr if you do not have immediate need to use it the fundamentals of marksmanship are the same no matter the platform you are using. .22lr is an absolute shit defense round though, far too prone to failure and far too weak. whatever platform you choose you must practice with or it will do you no good.

ok comin out the oven

the veggies beneath....very tasty

shittiest pic of the night, top veggies(carrots) and bottom veggies(everything else)

final plate