I make money to attract girls; there, I can admit it so why can't you?

I make money to attract girls; there, I can admit it so why can't you?

i just by gucci bacpaks mosly

I just got the messenger with the ufo on it, it’s very nice

how do you do it though?

is it possible without flaunting? i dont want the girl to like me just because im loaded...

Oh and when you are .mid thirties and making money you won’t care what girls think.

I already attract girls and I don't want money. I plan to give most of it away (not to Veeky Forums fags so don't ask. Id prefer to assault and rob all of you).

i make money to make money

Retard actually thinks women are attracted by money. Jesus what a fucking idiot

i could make all the money in the world and still not be able to attract women. im THAT autistic, just fuckin kill me now holy shit

All you depressed faggots should just drop everything and go for a 20 minute jog. Make money so you can travel and better yourself. Literally no point making money to sit around being a miserable faggot that thinks he can buy meaningful encounters with women.

Hey give some to alzheimer research groups or groups that help families cope with a relative being affected if you could. Also groups that encourage active engagement with mental health issues amongst disadvantaged youth. Personally think they're two worthy causes.

Dementia is brutal, a long depersonalising death.

Climbing out of poverty in today's economic climate is hard, those born into poor/working class backgrounds are about 98% likely to remain in it for the rest of their lives creating a progeny of poverty. Thus giving the youth a chance to better themselves mentally is important.

Virgin detected

>high serotonin individual gives advice to depressed people
kys

Did you just assume my serotonin level???!

Have been in the absolute dregs of depression. It's hard to get out of it for sure but small doses of exercise are key to breaking the cycle. I won't kms. Didn't mean to upset anyone who is depressed but sometimes a kick in the ass is the only way.

Try HTP-5.

>I make money to attract girls; there, I can admit it so why can't you?
Who gives a fuck.

Thankfully I'm a turbo autist and I don't even give a flying Fuck about the outside world, let alone roasties.
Once you get to certain level you are unable to take any bullshit from women.
I find myself liberated while I see my friends struggling to get/keep the poon poon

i make money to attract boys

>he fell for the women meme
I want to make enough money so i dont have to wageslave ever agin. Who cares what roasties want

Oh kid, you have a loooong way to learn. After their 30s they only want to stop fucking Chads and just settle. And there is where money is important. Haven't you seen gold diggers prank out there? They are mostly actors, but it's a good indicator of how reality works.

I make money so I can buy Mustang Mach 1.

There’s flaunting and there’s flauting. Wear nice clothes, nice cologne, nice shoes (especially important). These are all things women will notice that most men won’t

And I don’t mean popping labels, just high quality well fitting clothes puts you above 90% of men out there

>I make money to attract girls; there,

You're Harvey wenstain level of depraved, who makes money to attract other people you fucking monster?

#metoo

I make money because sex on a bed full of large bills is the only way I can get hard

>i dont want the girl to like me just because im loaded.

Nothing wrong with popping gold diggers user, experience will teach

I make money so I can support my future family. I work because I feel like a leach if I don't and I don't wanna depend on mommy and daddy or the state.

I made the money, but where do I find girls?

Oh how naive you are. Do you know how many college-level and even high-school chicks whore themselves out for a bit of cash?

They don't magically become greedy at 30, they start much younger.

Take it from someone who knows about the sugar daddy/baby scene and the sex industry.

You don't even need that much money. If you can spare a couple hundred bucks a week, you'll have an absolutely endless supply of 18 yo chicks willing to do whatever you want. No joke it's like reverse tinder where for once, you're the one with complete abundance of choice.

And fast cars user, and fast cars

It's weird if that isn't at least part of the reason, so no one brings it up... usually.

I got laid on a monthly basis with a new girl in 2015, 2016 (so I'm not a Chad, but get more pussy than most) and crypto and money was only detrimental to that. Or my health, for that manner. Being lean and hygenic gets 20 time more pussy than having an expensive watch or whatnot.

>make money to attract girls
>attract girl
>girl takes your money

I make money to buy things so I won't need girls, the idea of being a cuck provider never appealed to me.

I make money so I can get the girl I'm attracted to.

I already have the girl I want, I make money to achieve financial freedom and do what I want with my time.
But I feel you. When a man doesn't get laid regularly, everything he does is with a purpose to get laid.

I make money so one day I'll have automatic income streams and have the freedom to pursue leisure, both physically and intellectually, at my command without living in squalor (NEETdom)

Lmao, you're never going to be financially free with a woman unless she is infertile

> i make money
kek

I was slaying chicks when i was in my early 20s and not chasing money
now im 28 and see what a mistake that was, dont get me wrong i had a good salary working as an engineer, but if i was focused i could have turned my respectable wage into a lot more money. instead i wasted my time and money on bitches, i feel much better now that i stopped doing that and enjoy myself a lot more

I'm and while I didn't start out early with girls, I also got into a good paying job.
However, I made more miney coding shitty ICO contracts for startups in the last 4 months than I did for all my previous work combined. Hell, you just need to lurk the right dApp channels on Slack and Discord (Ethereum, EOS, NEO) and "people with ideas" and dApp competitions will throw tens of k's at you just from doing remote java script. Money is an imbalanced meme. Output of wirk is situational, maybe more than skill based

No..unfortunately you must be obnoxiously flashy for them to notice and take an interest.

Hello Roastie

How's that cognitive dissonance coming along?

I lose money trying to be a NEET.

the economy is getting so bad in the western world that women have returned to marrying older men for money, food and roof. when times get desperate, next 10 years, this phenom will only increase

to fuck? yes
to marry or date? that's a nightmare waiting to happen.

I got a hot bitch nigga, im just stacking money to get me some mo coke