twitter.com/bitmexrekt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Open THE shorts

dump it

Obvious bear flag on the 15. Sell.

Entire stack LONG at x25

am i about to get just'd?

Yes. Don't trade here there is no obvious trend

Is it even worth day or swing trading in America if 40 percent gets taken away by uncle sam?

Just went 2x long, biztches

What do you do if it doesn't move as expected while you're awake? Just a stop loss or some kind of combination of a stop loss and the sell targets?

WELCOME ON BOARD, BILLY

I like this guy.

This is something I am wondering my self.

Is bitcoin getting taxed to the ass too?
I want in on meme coins but I have no idea what I am doing but the swings makes it look like I can be making thousand of dollars a month just by buying and selling on the daily, I been watching the tickers and I can almost predict when is thing to dip a couple of hundreds and when is going to rise a couple more.

How does it work?

Can I buy and sell crypto daily and how much of that goes to the government/ cryptojews?

I've been sitting around with a 11200 open order ALL DAY

I'm already 1.5x leveraged, trying to increase my position

you have to keep track of your cost basis and your sales crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat

your capital gains are calculated as the difference between your sale price and cost basis

your cost basis can be tracked LIFO or FIFO or average

if you have a lot of coins and some of them are getting close to a year old, it's beneficial to use FIFO cost basis to make your capital gains long term so you pay a lower rate

my order got filled, better entry point :^)

exiting at 11280

So many long fags in this thread getting rekt. I love it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET FUCKED

seeing tripfags get rekt is always fun

>Can I buy and sell crypto daily and how much of that goes to the government/ cryptojews?

Buy Monero in person or mine it.

Send to non-US exchanges (like Binance).

Trade. Get rich.

Move away from Burgerland, or just cash it out in small amounts as needed.

How is it going?

WELCOME ON BOARD, BILLY

>risking everything for 1% gains

just why do people do this?

>is it worth making money vs staying poor?

I have trouble understanding this line of thought. Are you implying that the risk reward ratio being off-balanced means you could make money more easily somewhere else? Because u can’t, u work 5 times as hard and still get taxed on your income...

Also where the fuck are you getting 40%, yes in the long run we get taxed for over 95% of our wealth when u combine all the taxes it takes to get to any one end transaction. But on paper they are just charging u the standard income tax rate which changes with each bracket, starting at like 15% and climbing to near 35%

>1% gains
huh?

WELCOME ON BOARD BILLY!!!

its leveraged you mong

Stay poor

WELCOME ON BOARD, BILLY

Even if it wasn’t leveraged, 1-2% gains per trade is FUCKING AMAZING.

I’m up 10k% since I started feb 1, and I’m just making 1-2% over and over again every day. Legacy market shitlords grind weeks for 1%

>leveraged

yeah, so basically online gambling.

well so is any trading
just even more risks/rewards

I have a long position set with x25 leverage at 10.5k

If you are gambling on crypto, u are doing it wrong.

The only gambling involved should be the risk of your exchange being hacked or bitcoin getting government FUD mid trade, which is also why u set tight stop losses.

If u feel that u are gambling you are either trading too much or not trading the correct asset are the correct timing

U will just be another one of these postsThat everybody looks back on in 2 hours and says OUCH

>Leveraged trading
>online gambling
>hurrr durr
Fuck trading leveraged commodities or forex as well, I guess? Fucking poor people, man.

so what did all these people do wrong:
twitter.com/bitmexrekt

being retarded maybe
like me

WELCOME ON BOARD, BILLY

They are people who think like you and try to gamble.

i don't leverage though? how am i a gambler?

It’s about what u trade and when/why that makes it gambling, not the amount of leverage.

I'm at like 1.6x leverage, I'm basically not getting liquidated so I can wait

LMAO