How much XLM is Jerusalem worth?

How much XLM is Jerusalem worth?

That foot is disgusting

why?

all of them because xlm is shitcoin and it's worth absolutely nothing

lmao

im not a footfag but the first thing i look at on pics like these is the girls feet. i am instantly turned off if they are ugly, weird looking or big.

unironically the foot is a total deal breaker. i will choose a 6/10 with nice feet than a 9/10 with big fucked up feet like in the pic.

>im not a footfag but prefer girls with nice feet
hahahahaha pick one

t. incel

yes i make complete sense
foots dont give me boners, but bad feet on a girl ruin them.

irrelevant

this

t. "3/10 would not bang" incel

being an incel doesnt bother me

for real though, whats going on with that foot?

Weird angle, in the middle of walking on a something so the toes aren't aligned. It's probably a normal foot.

>foots dont give me boners, but bad feet on a girl ruin them.

truth

XLM is one of the most promising projects out there, just don't expect it to be mooning any time soon. It's a solid steady long term hold for guaranteed gains.

Especially when they give the equivalent of double the current circulating supply to nogs.

Jed said to (((them))) yesterday that stellar has stopped giving free tokens

What did he say exactly? Need a quote.

Otherwise it just could be that currently means no giveaways are underway even though there are more to come.

I can't see it going anything over x2 with that retarded circulating supply

I did some careful analysis on the picture and I came to the conclusion that she's barefoot because she is posing for the photo and not actually hiking through the jungle. The lack of a backpack gave it away for me, I mean where does she get the required 3-5 liter of water a day from if she doesn't even have a canteen on her.

that's essentially a token burn. think about it...all those lumens lost in Africa. Niggers can't login to an exchange and make a sell order, let alone pass the KYC to even get on an exchange. it's genius, unofficial token burn

BRAPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP* *BRAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhh... My stomach is roaring hurting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhhhhh... That's much better... My stomach better... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP*ther!
*BFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAP BRAP BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAPPPPP*
ughhhhhhhhh! Stinky! My belly-welly-welly is another!
*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... That's much better....
Oh wait.... My belly-welly..... Here comes another!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAP*nky! My belly...... My belly-welly.....
Oh wait.... My stomach is a mess!
*BFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhh.... My belly-welly is a mess!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*
ughhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
Ahhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAP*ter... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAP BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... It's much better...... Here comes another!
*BRAPPPFFT* *BRAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFT* *BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Stinky! stomach better... It's much better.... That's much belly is roaring....
Oh wait.....
Ugh... That's fucking hurting!
*BRAP BRAPPPAA

kek

Sauce pls sir

LOL saved.