Work as warehouseman in usa

>work as warehouseman in usa
>make 48,000 a year before taxes
>no money left over to save for crypto
>can't afford to go to college as there's not alot of work around here for those degrees
>been stuck at same job with no room for advancement.

I make around $1550 every 2 weeks take home. Here's my current finances.

Rent: $650 a month
Car: paid off, $150 a month on gas
Cellphone: $55 a month
credit card debt: $200 a month
Basic bills hydro Internet etc: $250 a month
Food and eating out: $1050 a month
Hanging out with friends: $550 a month for ammo and other hunting supplies.

After all of this im literally left with maybe $100-200 left over. I heard about this place from /Pol/ and saw everyone's getting rich expect me. Please guys tell me what steps do I have to take in order to as you say "make it"

Thanks for any advice in advance.

>spends 1500 a month on burgers and shooting
true if big

Stop eating out and hang out less with friends, will automatically reduce gas money aswell

Congrats now you can invest $1k+ a month

i'm a welder and make 645k a year ama

Spend less on candles.

>No money left over for crypto
>Spends 1k+ a month on food
You are doing it wrong.

OP, I'm afraid you have to change your job to welder

You're just retarded. I make about two thirds what you do and pay half again your rent and can comfortably invest $500 per month.

Lol bro, I make 500k/year as a welder in a low cost of living area.

1k a month on food...

and that's not included in hanging out with friends

bro
you are retarded
save your fucking money you dumb nigger

why the FUCK do you spend $55 on a phone per month you imbecile

I spend ~$20 a month and I have over a million dollars

>credit card debt

holy shit, neck yourself

> $1050 a month eating out

I spend $1050 on EVERYTHING (not including rent), maybe $300 on food

>2018
>blue collar
>not a welder

you will not make it OP

You shouldn't be spending more than $200 a month on food

Why not welding user?

Wait, wtf? I'm making 90k a year and only taking home slightly more than that, and even then have to pay additional taxes come EOY. How the hell are you making 48k gross and taking home 1550 every two weeks?

pic related is what you need to do to make it

>Food and eating out: $1050 a month
>Hanging out with friends: $550 a month for ammo and other hunting supplies.
WAT

Holy shit OP you really need to build some financial discipline

Youre pissing your money away on bullshit. You could be building a brighter future for yourself but instead youre blowing it on some faggot italian's cooking & shooting deer lile a redneck.

Obese NEETs and virgins who work at mcdonalds are getting ahead of you because they're at least smart enough to invest. Youre trading your future for a present that youre obviously discontent with, otherwise why make this post?

How can you make 48000 a year and have 0 money left ? Isn't cost of living in the US supposed to be lower than in western europe ?

Also spending that much on hunting you'd think your food expenditure would be less than average lmfao

>is fledgling burger
>110 lbs
>still manages to spend 800 a month on burgers

big if true

> hangs out at /pol

There's your first problem, brainlet.

>Spends >$1500 a month "hanging out" with other brainlets
I bet you blame your failures on niggers and spics instead of your inbred retarded genes. Go back to/pol

I spend ~650 a month on a house of 3 humans and 3 large dogs. You are retart.

>no money left over to save for crypto

Don't fall for the crypto meme. The fact it's all over Veeky Forums means it's already too late.

>college
I went to trade school and I’m currently making $900k/year welding in low cost area. Might quit after link moons.

Jesus your spending habits are almost nigger-tier. I only spend 150$ on "rent" and around 90 bucks per month on gas. I pig out at work and make sure to to stash a burger or two when I go home. Rarely spend money on food. Also..

>Cellphone $55 vs my $2.55 a month
Lmao

Why do you have debt?
You need to cut down on food, eating out and hunting expenses. That money goes to crypto. You're welcome.

>spends 1600$ a month for eating out and other freetime activities
>complains that he doesnt have any money to spend on crypto

Are you fucking retarded

>Food and eating out: $1050 a month
Here's your problem, fat fuck.

You want to know the best part about being a warehouseman though? At the end of the day you can actually hold your hard earned cash in your hands. That's right you can count it and feel it. Unlike these scammy crypto coins that have absolutely no use case and will go no where but zero.

You're welcome... Your issue is that you don't have a realistic budget. Cut it some crap, even halving or thirding your food budget is going to be key here...

save and pay off your cc debt, get a prepaid cell for $10-20 per month and learn how to stop gabbing like a little girl, talk in short grunts, all a man needs to say is yes or no, go learn how to cook, plenty of free vids, and stop eating out immediately, prep all meals in advance, cut down ammo expenses by getting a mid-grade hunting bow & arrow set, cut down on going out since drinking retail booze is a big money waste. if you want to be even more extreme: stop paying rent, give them 30 days notice, and start living out of your car, or in an abandoned warehouse, close your internet service and use free wifi at jewbucks or mcdonalds.

you're welcome.

I was pretty fucked making minimum when I was younger. Then I made a budget and stuck to it. I found a job that paid shit and had "free housing".

I now live off of less than 10k a year, and after being thrifty and staying on budget I have a nice savings account, stocks, ect. And live how I want. It's all just numbers make'em work how you want.
Rent 0
Car 235 (total)
Cell Phone 25
CC 125
Food 150
Internet 75

If you have the balls to live like I do for two years, you'd have 60k saved up. You could get a rental property or two small fixer uppers, learn some skills, repair, and then rent them out. Break away from the slave wage job.

Also Rent is like throwing money away.
If I pay more than 250 for rent again, it's going to be mortgage.

You can easily buy a house making that much a year, and only pay $400 in mortgage and taxes.

You are doing multiple things wrong.

You are a liar or a larper, you'd be taking that home every week, if you were 90k a year.