WHAT IS HAPPENING

EVERYTHING JUST DROPPED 5% IN SECONDS

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVERYTHING DROPPED BECAUSE BTC DROPPED, BUT WHY

eu vs usa trade war

Sorry, it was my fault, I bought at 11290 thinking it is a good entry after the 500$ dip. Of course it fucking immediately drops into oblivion afterwards.

HOLY SHIT I'M NEGATIVE ON MY INVESTMENT NOW

>he didn’t buy credits

Correction back down to the yellow line.
Blue numbers are not elliot wave counts.

you would think alts would go up when btc drops

no because bots instantly sell off everything when BTC price drops

sorry guys haha it was all me. i meant to buy bitcion at the market price but instead i bought it at $200 less because i made a typo
oops fat finger

FUCK
HAPPENS
EVERY
TIME
I'M ABOUT TO
MAKE SOME MONEY

The end is nigh

>rrrriiing
>bogdanoff, it's happening
>>he bought?
>he went all in
>>dump it

Metal tariffs

Trump fucking with everyone's investments, normie or cryptochad

for fucks sake

OH SHIT, IT'S ACTUALLY OVER THIS TIME!! I LOST EVERYTHING. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID...

>sell wall at 11k gets obliterated in second

do wut now

lmao big ass stoploss hunt

Falcon Coin exit scammed. they Cashed out.

the only way to make money is literally shorting BTC right now

I bought some btc, then the bogdanoffs happened.

>bought the dip here

Same here :(

I'm pooping right now but pooped even harder when I saw I've lost 140k in 5 hours

Feelsgoodman

I'll just leave this here

what does that even mean

Fuck I really don't want to get raped by not holding tether this time. Oh well at least I'm hodling BTC not alts.

ahahaha this is gonna be a bear year isn't it rape my ass fuck

Cool stuff happens when those lines touch again.

Did I just sell at the bottom?

buy back in, its safe now

No, its going lower. 10500 ish at least.

>This happens every January.

10k is still ridiculously overpriced. We need a market reset.

your mom is overpriced.

It's reversing rn, we had a slightly lower low to make sure that a lot of people dump their bags.

*BOING*

EUROPE woke up

Nothing good

We've been awake for a long time, son. It looks like a massive whale cashed out and crashed crypto single handedly.

will we ever see a bull market again?

Thanks you weak handed faggots

I didn’t know what it was like to be fucked in the ass until I got into crypto

No, do you even have to ask? The market is completely controlled by whales at this point. They will sell off for 5-20% profit all the time. There will be no moon missions anymore. This is just like the stock market now.

it was a bubble

No. 2k new floor

56% Amerisharts woke up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BTC was always going to "touch" 12k, test it for a while and then will drop to 6k.
6k is the absolute bottom though. We'll get heaps of new money in and will have another bull run around December again. Should be good.

Do not go quietly into that good night

getting sick of this market REEEEEEEE

Some guy bought 1 billion dollars worth of BTC this year so yea

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Should have got Lisk I I did I'm still 18k up

>Inb4 really convincing bear trap just to fuck with people

i guess i'll check back in 2020 or something...i should've been happy with a very decent six figure profit, but i had to push it. won't make the same mistake again, if i ever get to witness another bullrun...

Better to sell your Bitcoin at 12k then 6k whales pumped to dump

Everyday Veeky Forums blames the burgers when it's 6 AM in New York and they are asleep. Everyday at 9 AM in New York prices pump. Really makes you think.

kek people are opening a bunch of longs, this is looking more and more like a bear trap.

You're not investing, you're speculating.

m8, we're all seasoned investors here, we know what we're doing.

That's not how it works mongoloid. The graph determines your shitty two lines not the other way around.

>bear trap.
PLZ BE TRUE.

Btc is a major pairing for alts. When the price drops there is less liquidity in the system and so prices drip across the board. This isn't a robust market yet.

is this actually true though? Im pretty sure major exchanges now support atleast ETH and also USDT.

Fucking hell, right when I go to bed too. Fuck this I'm tethering and putting buy orders down to 10k, bet this piece of shit goes to 9.6k again.

most trading volume still goes through BTC pairs though.

muh credits continue to moon without pause. what you on op

I don't know. I set a long at 11050 hoping it would bounce but we both know how thats going. I am thinking of pulling out but we keep testing and havent broken the 10.9k floor. but this is btc so its going to plummet or skyrocket and I might as well just flip a coin

Stock market is mooning cause Norks are willing to denuclearize. Stock market moon = crypto crash almost always

HOW CAN YOU TELL

wait wat ?