LINK or XRP

Newfag here.

What should I go all-in into?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7shqtk/klaus_schwab_founder_and_executive_chairman_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ripple fags believe it's still has 100x in it after doing 100x already. so depends what you want to get from your investment. For safe haven buy ripple, enjoy 2-5x gains. For more risk/reward buy LINK, SingularityNET, Enigma, in other words, projects that have not mooned yet.

Isn't XRP only five months old? It has already given back one-hundred times it's opening price? Wow.

I like the LINK memes. Community seems pretty cool.

I read about GVT?, ENG. I shall read up on SingularityNET, thank you.

Link Req or Omg

Both godawful choices. Doesn't really matter which you go with, losing money is basically guaranteed for you.

Buy Mobius.
Klaus Schawab co-founder of the World Economic Forum helped them sign a contract for a decentralized oracle solution with BRICS.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
Schwab even mentioned Mobius is his latest book titled "The Fourth Industrial Revolution".
Mobius is floating to new heights in the turbulent waters of the current cryptosphere.

Getting memed hard if you go into Cripple or SJW Virtue-signalling StinkyLinkie

Go for this or some beans

JNT

Check it out, aint gonna shill it more.

Smart contracts related projects are paradigm changers. Ripple is for normies and it hasn't enough space for growing. Not just Link, check Req too and Eng

Go chad mode

Really XRP is like 5 years old

Source on BRICS?

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7shqtk/klaus_schwab_founder_and_executive_chairman_of/

thank me later, newfag

Yeah but that doesn't explicitly reference Mobius, just Link.

Mobius is a fake one, man I don't want to be rude, but this is Veeky Forums. Are you stupid, may I ask?

XRP
LINK is a meme.

Mobius is
>based on Stellar network
>ERC20
>core devs all Stanford/Harvard grads
>designed to be consumer oriented
>ability to integrate blockchain tech into existing apps

Link is
>blockchain based
>no marketing
>literally who devs
>no updates in forever
>"under NDA" with partnerships
>designed to be business/legal professional oriented

Right, so where is the money at? Boomer lawyerfags who can't figure out Word for shit or with the average consumers using apps like AirBnB?

>based on stella
>ERC20

Now I know you either trolling or brainlet.

thanks for answering my question.

read 'zero to one' by peter thiel to educate yourself how start ups work.

Lets think about this logically...

Option A: An actual coin that has been around almost as long as Bitcoin has, that is backed by an actual company that already has banks using its product.

Option B: A fucking ERC2.0 token that has no working product and is operating on the promises of a fat neckbeard.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

KYS low-key linkshit shill

Agi is the obvious choice. Feel so comfy knowing i got my money in agi.

My mistake, I was reading about another coin. Either way, it's built on the Stellar network and we know they're partnered with IBM who are also actively working in conjunction with banks and non profit groups around the world to get Stellar off the ground. What does Link have that is tangible?

>IBM partnered with stella, hence Mobi is partnered to.

Man are you joking? IBM balance sheets are crap so they associate themselves with current blockchain buzz.

After making such statements I am not bothered to talk to you about CL. Invest in Mobius, good choice brother.

>Isn't XRP only five months old?
Ahahahhah

what are you retarded?
t. link bagholder

Nothing

>IBM's balance sheets are crap
Hey Reddit, how's the Tesla working out for you?

>ERC20 is a stellar token
>calls out others for reddit spacing

dont listen to chainlink memes, they are just that, memes, we need to make fun of something, thats why you see a fuckton of funny images of chainlink and sergey
xrp is much more older than 5 months, but xrapid, the use case of xrp is much more recent

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institutions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bankrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralization]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's market share.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).