The dream is dead, was nice knowing you gentlemen

I quit. Today was just irrational beyond belief. I cashed out and will never look back on this nonsense.

>irrational = outside my ability for prediction
sure brainlet

*shakeshakeshake*

High volume is a good sign. Weak hands are dumping, who would have otherwise dumped at 11700 or 11800, but strong hands are buying the dip.

oh wise one, do you know what caused this crash?

>The markets didn't do what I wanted!

my dick in your moms ass

> he thinks he's investing in the stock market

Meme coins with no regulations, wonder what can make them fluctuate worst than a rollercoaster

It is stupid to think that hands holding hundreds of btc are weak

it's clear that no one wants to buy buttcoin at over 10k and all this slow growth was wash trading, they are now cashing out again

You fags realize there are bagholders all the way up to $19.5k who are waiting to dump, right?

you say that the crash had no reason?

what? Im asking if someone knows how this MASSIVE crash happened, it wasn't just a small correction

Yes those normies “bag holding” as if they didnt sell already.

Also the normie “bags”of 100-300 dollars at 19k hardly matter

I read yesterday of a $53mm btc donation, maybe these organizations cashed out?

It didn't really happen yet though. It's going to continue for the next few days at least.

Those are donations over the course of around 6 months afaik.

thats what TA is saying AFTER you have redrawn all of the lines? Somehow TA didn't predict this.

I don't know, I never follow BTC. I top up on ETH on RSI lows. But looking at the 4h BTC it just hit the same resistance for the third time in a little over a month.

It's a controlled market. You have to gain access to the correct signals to discover the cause of these kinds of market movements.
I can tell you how to do such a thing, but you probably wouldn't believe me.

If you struggle with day-trading, then I strongly suggest you HODL (pic related).

you realize it dumped down all the way to 6k already? do you really think anyone who was not committed to another uptrend has not sold yet?

If you ant to play it safe, go into ETH when bitcoin goes down and back into bitcoin when it starts going back up, easy

Thanx for the cheap LINKs