IOTA slander post

Anyone else find this IOTA religion so funny? Someone asked on the their subreddit about problems with IOTA. Since their mod deleted my post but I still want to warn some people of it, I'll paste it here:

Centralised. Toxic community that defends IOTA mainly with "you don't know what you're talking about!!!" - check any blog that criticises IOTA or any post, it's always the same reply, "you dont know what you're talking about!!". If so then correct them. I think the people in this subreddit don't know what they are talking about either. Anyone with technical understanding left, what's left is emotional fanatics. That's why they got no 3rd party developers.

IOTA doesn't actually work ("reattach and rebroadcast", address reuse.. its flat out broken, confirmation times between 10 and 30 minutes are laughable too), Sonstebo (don't expect serious partnerships when Sonstebo tells everyone to fuck off cause they're wearing a tie, and really, you want to sue people who criticise the tangle? Good luck being told about critical security bugs in the future), the person cult around him (again: toxic community), market cap is already as high as it will ever get, IOTA is heavily supported by system media cause it's a surveillance tool and the only serious partnership is with Chinese communists?? Really? They execute like 300 people per day. Also the logo is a 666.

Also: When I read into IOTA at first, I thought you had to confirm 2 random transactions. Turns out you can confirm 2 transactions of your choice. This completely nullifies this security mechanism. Wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Also look at the posts on this subreddit. They look for clues about IOTA involvement where there aren't any... "the toilet cleaner of company xyz said IOT is cool so they must be partnering with IOTA soon!" - nope. There is IOT without IOTA and the big companies will likely make their own ecosystems as they always do, so they can fight about the standards later in their spare time.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ercwl/status/966287250031030273
twitter.com/ercwl/status/961913984545968128
medium.com/@ralf/andreas-brekken-proves-he-has-no-clue-about-the-internet-of-things-823a0b03e0ea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Considering their partnership with China I wouldn't be surprised about death camps utilising IOTA soon.

>preaching to the choir

I normally don't hang out on biz. Could be that you all already hate IOTA, I wouldn't know desu.

Nice blog post faggot

>death camps utilising IOTA soon
you heard it here first

breh anyone with half a brain knows this Idiota shit doesn't work and never will. don't waste time on the tards. just dont'

Thank you. It's the result of my labour.

Buy the rumour sell the news

IOTA is a piece of shit

twitter.com/ercwl/status/966287250031030273
twitter.com/ercwl/status/961913984545968128
medium.com/@ralf/andreas-brekken-proves-he-has-no-clue-about-the-internet-of-things-823a0b03e0ea

It's incredibly well known to anyone that's tech literate that IOTA has been garbage since day 1.

The shit that i dont understand is why iota even has a price at all. Its supposed to be exchanging data between IoT devices, and transactions free so again whats the point of it being worth anything?

>IOTA is heavily supported by system media cause it's a surveillance tool and the only serious partnership is with Chinese communists?? Really? They execute like 300 people per day. Also the logo is a 666.
That was funny.

I think the idea is that the devices you use sell their data. Your fridge, grow lights, car, will (in theory) rat you out to big companies and you get IOTA for it. I guess this won't be possible until your fridge has a network cable though..?

It's pretty hard to find a scenario where the IOTA token is worth anything, you'd have to get all hardware/device producers in the world on board (impossible) and persuade them to use a broken technology to buy the data they could otherwise get for free cause it's their devices.

Iota investors without exceptions are all emotionally invested

the IOTA religion is islam, infidel

The value comes from tricking enough crypto noobs into believing it's worth something. Like Ripple.

Once bag holders start questioning what they're actually holding though, that's when things start unraveling and price crashes.

I invested at 75 cents because biz told me not to. Doing okay so far. Am so emotional?

You're fine but you'll only make more profit than now if you're really lucky. Crypto is still irrational so maybe it shoots up to $10 again or above... but there's no real reason to since it's absolute shit.

Daily reminder that Bitcoin whales pay shills thousands of dollars a day to FUD Iota into oblivion because of the potential for DAG to upset Blockchain (just see Nano)

And people who parrot these sentimemts are either mindless drones or nazi pol cucks

Where can I become one, hook me up senpai

Projection much?

You are worse than a stinky linky

FUD posters will be crying a few years from now.

There is only one true faith. Praise be to CPChain.

IOTA is done when TARAXA goes online.
You heard it here first

You just made OP's case for someone like you.

Where can I get paid for being a FUDster?

kek this is golden

No, I love Nano because it works. I could see on day 1 it worked. I could also see on day 1 IOTA didn't work and it still doesn't. They're expecting some religious endgoal like Jehova's Witnesses in which everything changes against all observable facts.

Nice list. Reading Sonstebo's reddit history was the last thing I did right before selling all my IOTA for Nano. Armchair psych opinion: That dude is a schizo he needs help. Then I saw an interview and I think it has progressed quite far, he can't show any affection, his face is like petrified. (I'm schizo myself I know what I'm talking about.)

Seems he completely gave in to this and just insulted people online. Basically amounting to "you don't know what you're talking about". I haven't seen him post anything constructive ever. The community are basically Mini-Sonstebos and anyone who isn't like him left.

MIT gave him a free professional opinion on the safety of his network and he saw it as a personal threat.

Dominik or whatever his name is threatened journalists with violence.

Those dudes are legit insane, they're never going to be able to network with real professionals..

When Bitcoin fails IOTA will eat up large percents of market share.

What does it have to offer vs the currencies that are decentralized and actually work? They could pull that IOTA shit way easier using a central server like Paypal does it. It's already centralized after all with realistically no end of it in sight. A protocol either works or not. If Sonstebo isn't sure whether his protocol works or not then lol. What do you think is the case?

the best thing was the "i only smoke pot 2-3 a year" kek

Any uses iota has you can just use SQL whoch os a lot easier and not filled with major security flaws.

Iota is retarded snake oil

New bullshit bingo from their subreddit:
>The removal [of IOTA's coordinator] is dependent on super computer simulations that the IOTA foundation is running in coordination with the University of St. Petersburg.
I pity this guy if he actually believes that.

>[The coordinator will be removed] When the constant hashrate of the network is high enough to make a 34% attack unfeasable.
>It is determined by the constant TPS, not the amount of users.
Communism will be implemented as soon as the human consciousness has progress enough to sustain it!