Nobody buy now

No body buy OMG on this dip, I want it cheap so I can buy a metric ton of it

don't worry no one is buying skateboard coin. you can have em all.

What’s your threshold?

Ok OP, you can have my bags

And I thank you, I'll send you 0.005 OMG at eoy, that should get you a case of beer

OH, these bags are so light! I'll have no problems carrying them to the top.

I'll buy OMG if they finally tell us how much you need for a staking node. I want to have a complete node to myself none of this "shared pool" bullshit.

not gonna catch a falling knife OP.
fomo bought a small bag yesterday like a spaz.
now, after researching all day I am praying it drops like a stone to stack as much as possible for longterm.
thank fuck it's not too late.

yea i fuckin hate sharing + i don't trust you fuckers

16 dollar is gonna hold and it will be back to 20

There's only gonna be like 250 validators you're gonna have to pool. You've been brainwashed by the Chinese with the 'masternode' bullshit lingo.

250 to start they said wouldn't be necessary for more until scaling and adoption happens. Also we just don't fucking know yet but I'm balls deep in OMG and increased my stack by 1000 when it broke 19k the other day easiest short ever. and the lower it goes the more of my other holds get sold for it and the cycle repeats.

OMG or bust not even trying to shill but gotta have some blue chips to stack your profits in or pepper buys when its low. I seriously wish they had a different name it kills me inside.

I have the same sentiment on the coin as you. My post was just me sick of mongoloids who only care about muh hypernode this, muh grandmaster flash node that and can't take 20 minutes to research their potential investment.

The beauty is I can walk into any maccas in Thailand and get a burger with my OMG, if thats not real world implementation, then I don't know what is. Get every day folks into the market and let economics do the rest.

What did he mean by this?

Hoping to falls to 0.014 so my buy orders fill

REVERSE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SHILL

You Will NOT sell me your bags on the cheap

What did he mean by this?

thanks to the guy who shilled it to me right before the big crash...

No worries mate! It's not chainlink so I have literally no desire to purchase it. I hate the idea of sitting here and giving my money to non whites.

when moon god dammit

Good luck champ, if your alive today some of your money is going overseas. Ps, thanks for the bags, I legit hope link works out for you

OMG is the easiest 200$ EOY +

so close

May/June

>Being this short sighted

It doesn't matter what price you bought it at because I will literally bet my fucking balls this will be over $100 before the end of the year