Eat healthy

We need to do some thing about obesity in the world. The main thing you can do to fight obesity is healthy eating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKHS4PIVRxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Good idea

Brilliant

Yes

Upboating you friend

What kills me is this whole movement to accept fat people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKHS4PIVRxg

>video

Nowadays (in the US at least) if someone hears or sees something that upsets them then it is viewed as discrimination, micro-aggression, triggering, hate speech, etc. Since fat people can receive disability status from the government then that means that fat-shaming or even just telling someone to eat healthier is discriminating against a physically handicapped / disabled person. It is truly sad how far we've fallen..

it honestly is descrimination and should be stopped. most of you retards don't get it but screaming at fat people to not be fat wont actually make them thinner, the only solution to this problem however, is the complete acceptance of the psychiatric field. Fat people have eating disorders 99% of the time, and since you are busy pushing them into counter culture and shaming them, they are going to, fucking surprise surprise, do what everyone does when you insult them or tell them theyre wrong, buckle down and say No U. The only people who's opinions matter here are the fat people, they have to think they have the problem, not you. And the worse off mental health care is in this country, and the more hostility than (the right kind of) support means more angry fat people in your future.

The simplest example
One of the main reasons people lose weight is for other people or things. If you remove the people because all of them are perceived as hostile, and all the things are filled with those people, what motivation does a fatty have to lose weight when every base animalistic impulse in their body is telling them to pound more sugar and fat? Given how many neets, jobless, and time wasters we have in Veeky Forums, you should know you aren't any better when it comes to fending off animalistic impulses in the way of being productive. You hate fatties becuase you are the same as them; locked in a malestorm of your own personal bullshit and habits that keep you from being an effective person.

And don't even talk back if you personally are doing just fine, you can't deny that this is most of Veeky Forums.

your way of thinking is the cause of all the mental illness and obesity in the west.

the ONLY thing that works is ZERO TOLERANCE.

ZERO TOLERANCE.

ZERO FUCKING TOLERANCE.

absolute RUTHLESS stigmatization - to the point that there are to be NO acceptance at homeless shelters, NO social support or welfare for anyone more than 40lbs over-weight, EXPULSION FROM SCHOOL for becoming more than 40lbs overweight, criminal charges for parents of obese children.

what you condone in word, deed, or even thought, you allow to breed, continue, grow.

YOUR weakness is the weakness that has bred the great weaknesses in our culture.

ZERO.

FUCKING.

TOLERANCE.

lol

He is right, though.

this is exactly how we stopped smoking as a society as well. everytime I lit up a cig, every Top, Dick, and Harry came outta nowhere to tell me I should quit and that I was getting cancer.

no he's whiny

>The main thing you can do to fight obesity is healthy eating
Or maybe you can learn basic thermodynamics because GUESS WHAT
Energy absorbed==energy exerted
If you produce kinetic energy via exercise, you lose energy from your mass. And how is it done other then exercising? By eating less then how much your body naturally burns off every day!
Shocking! I know!

I lost 20 pounds in 4 months (not bullshitting I actually have lost 20 pounds and 2 pant sizes) and so can you!

>worked for smoking
>worked for fedoras
>worked for chewing tobacco
>worked for literally everything it's been employed to do

But no, this time let's kiss their boo-boos and tell them it's not their fault so they can keep blaming their genetics and being drags on society.

Every time I see a parent feeding their baby coke (or coke zero) in a bottle that should have milk or some thing in it... we should be able to call out this bullshit just like how we call out smoking. I think its easier to give up junk food addiction for people than it is to give up smoking.

Sugar is a drug.

Why don't they teach actual nutrition in """health classes""" in the US? We pretty much glossed over that section when I was in school. Why did I learn more about metabolism and nutrition from reading the fucking Veeky Forums sticky than I learned in a year of health class?

Why is the """health and fitness""" industry allowed to push fad diets and workouts? Why are people allowed to take an unregulated online test to become a nutritionist and have their shitty advice accepted as being scientifically accurate? Why does no one bother explaining the principles behind diets like Atkin's and Weight Watchers so that people actually understand why following those diets causes them to lose weight instead of turning them into robots who say "I can't eat that, it isn't on my diet" all the fucking time? Why are we not allowed to slap someone in the face when they say "counting calories is too hard" when there are numerous free apps for your smartphone that help you keep track of your calorie intake and all they have to do is input what they're eating?

>Every time I see a parent feeding their baby coke (or coke zero) in a bottle

I have never seen or heard of anyone doing this. Is that really a thing?

u poor innocent thing.

I weep for humanity...

we'll see whose whining when you're drafted into military fucking prison and starved for the offense of being certified as being an overfeeder.

Companies make too much money selling instant gratification foods. Also supplying medical care to people who are eating themselves to death.

What I meant to say is there is alot of profit to be made in people eating the wrong foods so it will stay this way.

the best thing that could be done for our nation would be a para-military training course as a component of public education that is literally just as important as 'education' that we do, consisting mostly of wasting time. you can learn everything public grade school teaches you in about 2 months on easy and 1 month on hard.

that being said, 4 of the 8 hours of government mandatory child indoctrination scheduling that we enforce by law in our society should be dedicated to physical culture - gymnastics, boxing, wrestling, calisthenics, weapons handling skills, small unit combative tactics, and the mind of military discipline which is needed in life to overcome all personal flaw and mature into the wrought iron of perfected human nature. moral, philosophical, and emotional training would be included in this; no child would graduate from basic schooling without his deepest fears having been individually assessed, and him having been subjected to these fears until he has overcome them. the males will be trained as soldiers, technicians, leaders, etc. and the females will be trained as service workers, medical personnel, and as the mothers of a stronger next generation.

our western world must become far harder, far colder and more uncaring, if we have any hope of saving our collective souls.

Use moderation and you are fine. That's wisdom 101 since before Christ. All the religions teach moderation in a form or another. The problem is not lack of knowledge about dieting but lack of moderation because today they theres this idea that you must be 200% comfortable all the fucking time and suffering is bad. Of course we tend to avoid suffering and aim for comfort, thats expected from humans but a bit of suffering from time to time is necessary and fundamental. Guess why people get depression.
Try something, tell your friends you gonna starve for a day just to see what happens. Even mentioning hungry and starvation will make them scared.

Want to eat cake? fine just make sure you don't go over tdee. Want to go over tdee? fine, just don't do it everyday for years.

we decay without a predator.

suffering must be made mandatory for the sake of our very souls.

People today can't accept this truth and will do everything to avoid suffering. Try talking to your family and best friends, they will think you are mad. That's insane but I understand them. What really opened my eyes was studying biology, anthropology, history and religions. After a while you get that avoid suffering will only cause a greater suffering. Today a lot of people are entitled for eternal constant comfort.

As they say wisdom can't be told. You can't walk, even to your mom or best friend, and say hey just spend 3 years reading and contemplating all this books, then start giving yourself some suffering here and there.

yeah.

perhaps you misunderstood, i didn't say i was a fatass.

i also didn't say i approved of fatty logic/behavior. it may have inferred that, though. i just think completely fails at creating a compelling and persuasive argument what with all the randomly capitalized words, like "look at me! i've earned my right to impotently yell on the internet, to make up for all the times my emotionally abusive dad screamed at me over stupid shit like drinking juice straight from the jug"
could you sit down and type something that doesn't read like pic related

then you're sentenced to drink hemlock for demoralizing the youth.

GG

are you sure? i think being poisoned is sexy

Dr. Bronner's is amazing for camping.

That's probably because you don't understand the FA movement and the greater impact it will have on the mental and physical health of future generations.