Name a comfier YouTube foodie/reviewer

Name a comfier YouTube foodie/reviewer.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2vLmscoGFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can poutine be angry?
It's not a person.

I don't watch YouTube reviewers. That's extremely autistic. I don't mean "autistic" in the buzzword/ meme sense.

I mean it in the sense that there are people who actually waste precious YouTube megabits on watching other people eat food, and that is the very definition of autistic behavior.

That's what is so great about youtube. Autistic weirdos indulging in their strange interests and hobbies. I'm real cooked about joeys world tour if I'm being honest. That man is a gem.

This.
Words of wisdom right here, folks.

*artistic
*artistic
*artistic

Anyone who isn't showing themselves eating all their meals online and claiming it as a business expense is a fool that deserves to fail in the modern sharing economy

#Teamdaym all day. Way better than that faggot cancuck.

literally anyone. ken is fucking terrible.

Review brah

I don't get why people find some old guy eating fast food enjoyable? At least reviewbrah generally tries to explain shit so people can save some money not trying garbage, but this guy is just eating for the sake of eating nothing more.

If I ever decide to make my beer and liquor channel I will make sure it actually serves a genuine purpose and not be DUDE WACKY LMAO cancer. Guys like Ralfy are what consumable product reviewers should be like.

Le makes the exact same video every day man

Le makes money off his kid being in the hospital man

Le travels around the country to eat food on taxpayer money man

I will kill him if I see him

>YouTube "celebrity" worship
Fuck off back to /tv/ you fucking normies and don't forget to check out Rebecca Black's latest upload.

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

youtube.com/watch?v=U2vLmscoGFM

how hard did ken blast this ass?

What did Jack meant by tapping this?

>What did Jack meant

that hes a man of GOD

Did you mean to link one of his videos with Paul?

oshiettttt