How do they find our memes? Do they even know where they came from? I fucking hate normies so fucking much...

How do they find our memes? Do they even know where they came from? I fucking hate normies so fucking much. Scroll through this faggot youtubers timeline. It's just bog memes, none of which are funny. Some straight ripped from here. Stupid cunt is the buzzfeed of memers.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maxmoefoe/status/961612035405463552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/maxmoefoe/status/961612035405463552

At least we got sminem

Mate Veeky Forums has been the Wellspring of internet culture since the beginning. Most major memes begin here before spreading months later.

Stop using Bog - it’s fucking stupid anyways. Do a Stacey bog or something. Make a normie in control of the crypto markets - would have high irony and memetic energy if they picked up on it.

The last ass should output to sitcoms

>we are the early adopters

accurate observation

we need a new pump it/dump it meme

it usually does, the dank memes is pasted on

yeah needs updating to include shit like netflix at the end

wait till sminem gets it!

Bizonacci should have put a LINK reference in that video somewhere. At least get some benefit if our memes are gonna get stolen.

Look at almost any normie meme or Internet culture and you'll see that it has at least some relation to Veeky Forums. That's what makes this place so creative, you have to constantly create new memes to distance yourself from normies. Don't be mad user, it's just the way it is.

What and have normies get our link?

we will always have based SMINEM. Our lord and saviour of the pump.

let them have it
I only want my sminems

He did. Here's his pic he used for the
>load the flippening threads

who gives a fuck it's a shit meme that has nothing to do with business or finance

fuck those weird looking faggots and fuck the russian kid too it's reddit-tier already

nigger...

La creatura...

It's for you...

...Master

>our memes

you mean reddit's?

you've upset the bogs and now btc price is dropping.
good job dumbass.