Holy shit, has anyone else tried these? They may just be the worst things ever to have passed my lips...

Holy shit, has anyone else tried these? They may just be the worst things ever to have passed my lips. I don't see how they got past testing.

I couldn't finish it desu

Yes, pop tarts are indeed disgusting

It's actually kind of incredible how many flavors are practically inedible.

I guess when you're making dirt cheap dough pockets stuffed with nasty jam paste you can afford to make a lot of mistakes.

Bet for all the dozens of flavors they have not even 10 could qualify as good or tasty.

desu
e
s
u

Yep.
I bought a 16 pack box
Finally tried one a week ago and I couldn't even finish it. They're literally the worst tasting poptarts I've ever tasted, and that's saying something considering how many are already shit.

I don't even know why I still have them. When I go back home I'm going to take them all to the dumpster and literally just dump them out.

But I don't like wasting food so I probably won't do that, but believe me, it's exactly what they deserve.

Vanilla milkshake was a good flavor-oh wait, discontinued.
Sugar Cookie was a great flavor too-oh wait, it's just a limited time thing.

The only flavors that are made regularly and are edible to good are brown sugar and confetti cupcake. And I feel as though I wouldn't even put confetti cupcake so high.

the cinnamon brown sugar are pretty good

other then that yeah they are disgusting

Mabey stop eating poptarts you manchild?

I quite like them, what don't you like about them

Why? I mean the good ones are good. Why would I just stop eating them?

Because poptarts are terrible for one(and I say this as someone who likes them). Oh, and for two, so that manchild up there can feel like the superior manchild because he doesn't eat "baby food" like pop tarts. Instead, indulging himself in other sugary shitty foods that are more "grown up".

>That cloyingly chemical "orange" flavor that brings to mind Orange Glo
>Good

I've never tasted anything like that filling in any food I've ever consumed, it's vile.

Because you're overweight.

I dont get why almost noone likes orange flavor

Altho i dont eat other sugary shitty foods

i mabey drink a can of coke once a month thats about it

>i mabey drink a can of coke once a month thats about it
Well, aren't you all grown up and mature, Son.

Watermelon is the worst, followed by root beer.

Honestly I can't think of another food that, ounce for ounce, is as sugary as a pop tart.

We stopped giving a shit about these things in the 90's here in the UK.

Why do you guys like them so fucking much?

pixie stick?

watermelon is goat

Is the bacon poptart any good?

I'm tempted to buy it but I don't wanna look like a fatass when I'm it the check out.

I tried them once out of mildly disgusted curiosity. The bacon flavor is barely there, it tastes more like pancakes from a diner.