Your favourite pen

What's Veeky Forums favourite (ball) pen or pencil to do science?

Pic related. They are cheap and just work.

if your "science" doesn't require computational assistance your "science" isn't science.

None, I cut my finger and use the blood as a substitute for red pen.

Don't be such an autist user.

>requiring additional computational power
>not doing all simulations, regressions and optimizations mentally

>Chemistry

homework isn't science son

Just post your favorite pen.
No matter if it's for homework or some other shit

GUYS

Right on OP! I feel the same way. Indeed, they are the only cheap ballpoint pens I have found that "just work." It amazes me that other brands would put their name on such total crap. I've had a box of "Office Depot" bulk pens where half didn't write right out of the box.

>computational assistance

He wasn't talking about pens.

[eqn]F\bigcup \subset K \,\,\,\,\,\,\,\, \Upsilon \bigotimes \bigcup [/eqn]

kek

There was a point where I refused to use anything else when I was at uni.

Just grabbed a couple of these after using an earlier model for ten years. Which had replaced a lost copy of the same model after 5 years.

That any good? I thought about ordering a fancy model but needed something now and saw pic related at local shitty chain store. Also, thoughts on lead thickness? I've used 0.7mm HB for my entire life. Been thinking about getting a few different hardnesses for graphing, never really thought about thickness.

I use the graphgear as well and I just luv it.
0.5 is really good with B imo.

I use the rotring 600, it is very nice but somewhat expensive. I bought it just because it was expensive so I would be too afraid to be able lose it.

Electronic Technician (Nuclear) on a submarine. This mothafucker is a godsend

Yep, I love the fucking thing. My favorite is 0.5 with 2B lead

I know that feel. Having a expensive (or maybe just special) pen sorta forces you to take extra good care of yours. I have two that my fiancee gave me; one I keep as a souvenir, the other I use daily.

>tfw you can't find it at the moment ;-;

>that feel when you find it

pens Just Works (tm).

Muh nigga.

Steal this from work all the time. They write great

Waterman Carene. Because I can.

>wow, such science, much math

kill yourself, shit for brains

Have to use these or black at work. All other ink brands show fading or poor copying after less than 10 years. Data archiving and integrity is critical. All our electronic data has to have, where possible, physical copies verified for 50 year stability and that shit's expensive.

This one. It allows me to write fast and precisely, the only problem is its price.

just ordered a 3 pk of these for the upcoming semester...thanks man.

Pentel Graphgear 500

This, or a Pilot precise v5 when I actually need to use a pen.

The most favorite pen I have ever had was the cheapest one in the shop.
The more expensive pen you buy the worse it writes.

yeep. I buy these 20 at a time

the ultrafines

yesss, the ultrafines are the greatest pens I have ever used

This shit's legendary

Overpriced shit

Professional engineer here. Gotta go with the Jetstreams.

bic fine, a truly amazing disposable pen
the only con is that it writes a little too thick, but taking my personal handwriting under consideration, it's fine

literally are you me

100x this

they stopped selling them here briefly so I bought a lifetime supply while they were still available

Get the fuck on my level.

This thing is god tier

That's not a keyboard.

This is a keyboard.

On-topic, I'm not picky on writing implements. As long as it writes on paper or a similar surface, and as long as it doesn't make marks which easily smudge or blur, then I'll use it.

That keyboard is almost shitter than the one you responded to. Congrats. At least neither of you posted a fat enter or a misplaced \ key.

You're so dumb and underage that you're talking shit about a Thinkpad keyboard.

Bought this looking for something to write on Eppendorf tubes with, ended up with a great pen for the kind of paper my lab book is made of

I know what I'm talking shit about, thanks kiddo. Thinkpad keyboards are the worst part of Thinkpads. Enjoy your clit mouse.

Sarasa by Zebra. Really nice flow, thick, bold lines, good consistency. I love them for writing, they're just a delight to use.

Fuck off. Literally.

LAMY Studio

is it?