I'm on a low calorie (under 1500 a day) diet, and all foods that meet this criteria taste like failure...

I'm on a low calorie (under 1500 a day) diet, and all foods that meet this criteria taste like failure. Help me out Veeky Forums. Am I gon die?

We are all going to die [spoiler]it's just how fast.[/spoiler]

Dumplings are about 50 - 60 calories each with right brand, and I survive on less than 20 pieces per day. Those are good in a vegetable stock with carrots and the like.

Limit your carb options, and eat more meat with vegetable, and you'll feel alright. Don't have to go full keto, just recognize that you don't need to eat so much carb to survive.

nigga, you need to get smart on this shit.
IF it up fool

Its easy if you work full time. Skip breakfast, have a light lunch, then go to town with a big dinner.

IF? Part timer here. I need to lose about thirty pounds to join the army, which is why I'm doing this. Wouldn't skipping breakfast be harmful metabolism and all?
Dumplings? Which brand or homemade?

I cook some meat, cook around 125gram of rice and warm up some frozen veggies in the microwave, sometimes I cook some fish instead of meat. I eat this every day including a refeed day a week or one every two weeks. That's my diet and it works great so far and tastes good to me. In the morning or evening I may eat some beans or walnuts to kill hunger for some time. Lots of tea and maybe some supplements every once in a while.

I don't count calories though, it's pure faggotry and annoying as fuck.

OP, you can fit anything under 500 calories. Just get MFP and a food scale.

Though it is easier to compose a diet of mostly vegetables.

Seasonings are your friend

>Wouldn't skipping breakfast be harmful metabolism and all?

momscience

Nigga I did 9 months of 1200 cals per day, and loved it. If overall health isn't an issue, clear broth soups are filling as fuck and tasty, and pickles are your friend. Sodium might kill you though. When I got bored with that, I just drank my calories in the form of clear rum or vodka. No food on those days though. Probably still dying young, but I lost 130lbs.

I've always felt like that was bullshit.

>IF?
Intermittent Fasting

Basically you restrict your calorie intake to practically zero, except for a 4-6 hour window where you eat your full calorie allowance for the day.
Your metabolism doesn't matter for shit. Get those thoughts out of your head right now. Do your cardio, lift weights, track your calories. That's all you need.
But don't be stupid. If you feel tired, dizzy, weak or generally shitty eat some food. If you push yourself too hard because you have unrealistic expectations of weight loss you will fail.

Pickles have 0 calories according to my pickle jar.
I use them as a late night snack

Never knew that low calorie food gets labeled as zero calorie food in america. I guess it kinda makes sense since it's practically nothing compared to your mid and high calorie foods.

No, just eat a bunch of veggies.

>I don't count calories though, it's pure faggotry and annoying as fuck.
I don't know how people can stand all the counting things. It drives me fucking insane. I actually feel kind of bad that I never use the fitbit I got as a gift, but it just itched at me all the time to know exactly how many steps I'd taken.

>Vegetables and lean meats taste bad

Also try yogurt, nuts, eggs and grains

Keep bread, cheese and milk to a minimum

Glhf

Ahmed stop raping and stealing the internet of that young british girl that lives by your house. BAD AHMED, BAD

I don't live in the UK, Jamal.

That's why I mostly eat only the same food, otherwise dieting would be a pain in the ass.

I just eat one meal a day, and don't worry too much about one the one meal is.

Frozen chicken breasts. Frozen broccoli and basmati rice with a some bbq. Tuna salad with a small bit of mayo/salad cream, apples etc etc.

Put black pepper on most things if it's too bland. It's not hard m8.

veggie bean chili and whole wheat bread

peppers

aromatics

ice water