Ncash

HOW THE FUCK is that possible M8?

If you're holding LINK and AMB then you are going to make it user
Chin up

>shitcoins that fucked up your portfolio
>LINK

wait 3 weeks.

>wait 3 weeks.

bought at 1,8 to transform betwen exchanges to buy some eng and link. Went on a holiday. Come back to see ripple at 1 dollar.

Guess you will just have to hold it. All my "sources" say that XRP is a great long term hold.

Literally every coin because I didn't sell before January

Lemme guess - you FOMO'd in and are a normie.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No I just wish I sold around December 20th like I wanted to before distracted by the holidays. I wanted to cash out and not look back.

If only I could go any more than all in on LINK I would have

So far I have sold everything and still have 7.5k LINK

I might get to 9k if I sell all my etheremons now or even to 10k if LINK dips harder, but at this point I am too attached to my ponzimons

ICX
ETH
BTC

I literally bought a year ago and I'm down 50% from my portfolio's ATH of 300k so yeah, I'm pretty fucking mad

ECA. I'm still confident that it'll get back to my initial buy-in, but the second it does I'm dumping this trash. I never had confidence in it in the first place, it's just my 10% extreme high-risk section of my portfolio.

Why did you buy ETH at the ATH? It was 400 in November

DBC

fucking pajeet coin

No

You are an idiot

Y?
Link is undeniably the future

The only thing that's fucking up my portfolio is me being greedy and not selling the top.

Leverj. Literal street shitter coin. Literally created my racism towards pajeets.

>outwitted by a pajeet
>buy their bags
>become racist
Lol at your life dude, also lol at you being too much of a pussy to identify yourself as poor on an anonymous image board

Is that you Bharath? I can smell the curry from here.

No I'm not the guy you bought your shitcoins from. Have fun with that third world portfolio you're too cowardly to show

ICX, ven, neo and today, finally gvt hit negative.

BTC

Ok? Have fun being a faggot.