I recomend you to put your attention to Oyster

I recomend you to put your attention to Oyster.

It is good time to get on board. Its very good project, read something about this coin.

Oyster will reach at least $6-10 this year and 6 of April is a airdrop for Oyster holders. You will receive Shell for each of your Oyster 1:1 ratio.

Price will go to some $5 before airdrop so better buy now. To the end of this year $6-10
Remember this post. This is great coin for long investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Oyster/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm comfy with a 80% PRL portfolio

Veeky Forums is too busy circlejerking over their LINK
PRL has been my comfiest hold since December. Feels good

I am exactly the same. 81% of my assets is Oyster at the moment.

It's at a discount right now. Debating if i should get a tiny bit more so i will have 200k. Before i'd get more i'd wait to see what bitcoin does in the next day.

So you have really heavy bag. What is your prediction for price close to airdrop and after? High just before airdrop and dip after 6 of April? I think it is likely possible but then it will go back and rise to end of 2018

>So you have really heavy bag
Bought most at 0.07 €so not heavy at all.

>High just before airdrop and dip after 6 of April?
Probably. But I expect an exchange announcement after the airdrop. Or the price peg. Something that'll pump it again. Bruno plays it like that.

This. If we get a Binance listing right as the airdrop happens I'll be happy as fuck.

that'd be sick.

Where can I collect the airdrop? My coins are on Kucoin now

Kucoin will support airdrop for 90% but is not confirmed yet.
If you will hold your PRL on MyEtherwallet you will receive SHL for 100%

Why neccessarily mew?

How is PRL different than BAT?

Oyster is Ethereum ERC20 token so it runs on MeW. I dont know if you can hold it on any different wallet.

kk thanks I'll move em over

You can read here about Oyster.
reddit.com/r/Oyster/

It will be used for data storage. There will be minimum 64GB storage for 1PRL per year but they want to improve it to 512GB for 1PRL per year.

Dev wallet 33% of total supply and no volume. Yeah no thanks

We just need another exchange. Bigger than Kucoin.

If you compare this 33% what is not in circulation to any other coin it looks very good. Take a look to other tokens. Most has no even 50% in circulation and PRL has 70%

>literal Pajeets shilling my favorite coin
Stahp!! :(

gl convincing real exchanges to list yet another ERC20 scamcoin

This

I'm 25% into prl but stop shilling it to death