15 Took Home 3:1 Winnings Last Night

Wanna do the same?

There's nearly a full Eth in the pot so far - bidding ahead of yesterday...

pyrmex.com/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

2xmachine.surge.sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWWW YEAHHH
betting has really kicked up already almost 1 eth in. Remember, this futures market is happening daily forever

Doubled my bet last night. Put money on minibear and infinity bull. Got a feeling that this is going to get pumped to shit tonight.

>tonight
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one
and the next one

Bold move user.

I dunno though - we've seen the bear win a lot. It's a solid winner all round.

Could be time for bulls to make a comeback!

You know somebody's waiting to pull a big move on this...

Tempted to just bet a tiny amount on max bear and max bull each day and wait for it.

Between the guy we could see who prepped 12eth last night (though didn't pull the trigger yet), and 40+ holders that could trigger a max bear on their own, you know it's just time till it happens!

samefag

wow it's like everyone in this thread is taking part in the same thing

kys

To be fair I could trigger a max bear myself, but I've promised that whilst I'll place PyrMex bets (today's bet is on minibear), I won't be playing the meta.

It's tempting, though...

LOL - Nope, poor guess user, and seriously, who peed in your cornflakes?

You don't wanna play, don't play. Me? I'm having a blast, and the more the merrier!

>being this paranoid

Pot is up to 1.102 eth. Just look at all those bets already!
pic related

Wut? Why? I'm in EPX and have a bet in.
Yeah, it's all just one person playing themselves kek. That's how you REALLY profit.

Lol, do it! Watch the world burn

Like I said, the temptation's there (I'm no saint), but it'd be a relatively short-term play for me. Soon as I do it, my word is ash: my ten Ether is in this with diamond hands, I'm afraid.

bump

I'm in this, feels like 24 hours is a bit too long time for futures but I have made profit so I'm happy.

Spot futures settle daily in any case - you'd HATE traditional markets. ;)

yeah, there might be faster futures markets in the future. or futures on futures. or futures on futures on futures.

waste of time just 2xmachine.surge.sh

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAN ADVERTISEMENT FAGOGT SHILLS