Anyone else getting JUSTed here?

anyone else getting JUSTed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it will go back up faggot I'm buying some 3$ EOY

Wow who would have thought a transparent shill campaign was a PnD huh rly makes u tink

Didn't even pump, just getting dumped normally alongside other alts.
Moron.

If you bought this in the first place you already got justed

VeChain is much better

orly

Just looking the chart way back there must be people carrying some mighty heavy bags. But yeah starting to feel it too.

I came across an interesting thing yesterday. On the ambassador website it says that the core technology partner for the development of their token is parity, and parity is a company started by Gavin wood, who yes, co founder ethereum with skelly. He also wrote solidity. Parity also is based in Switzerland

*ambrosus website

Gavin Wood has been an advisor since the beginning.

Even better, makes me want to increase my stack

Anyone see that Kimchi whale thread from last night? What was that all about?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr2gqP42lN4

More like a discount to accumulate , i hope it stays low till friday so i can put more fiat in

Fucking piece if shit dumping and speaking ill of nuls. Fuck him and his flocking mongrels. It was a set up.

That's based, sick. I want to make it just so I can visit my private bank in the city of London to talk to the people managing some of my money dressed like Gavin

You autists are so fucking impatient. You go full pink wojak at a 5% drop. You need to toughen up or you're never going to make it. Just go to sleep for a month.

Only a matter of time before this moons

It's going back up. I'm praying the BTC whales have mercy for once and finally let the albatross fly.

VeChain is supply chain tracking.f for luxury goods. Ambrosus deals with food and pharmaceuticals... It's a much, much larger industry. This time next year Ambrosus will have a larger market cap than VeChain.

>called out swissfaggot LARP from beginning
b-but muh portfolio savior, hedge fund manager insider

>called out endless PnD and bleeding
i-it's still a good price to buy in

>called out no partnerships after all that NDA expiration hype
t-they are just waiting for healthier market

>m-muh CHAD CEO

Now I'm going to make the next call, NO significant price action for this month again. I'll be watching in TG to watch you AMBlets start to turn on this Prometheus faggot in a few weeks.

When a fundamentally solid project with huge potential is at an all time low in a bear market it seems to me like it would be a good time to accumulate. Wait I forgot this is biz where you faggots turn buying high and selling low into an art form.

You're way too invested into not being invested in AMB, it's kinda sad desu.