BTCP

congrats on this seriously

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

The flippening has occurred. zcl is the new btcp

What timeline is this?

just another shitty bitcoin knockoff that will be forgotten about in another week.

We'll see about that.

They're coming in.

>he didn't get the fork

whos selling so low, should be above 0.2

It's airdropped from holding bitcoin, right? I never held it yet i was given 3 coins.

those are all buy orders trying to lowball, nobody is selling at that price. only 1 sell order right now and he wants >$2k per BTCP lol

just saw another one now.
0.4 BTC per

kek. correction, it's gone now
2.0 BTC per

proof or your lieing

I meant sell orders, it shoulda pump, it is kucoin afterall

My bad, it was BCPT. Still no idea where they come from or what they even are (other than worthless).

are you on binance or ku

Binance.

Ah, just read about it. Apparently i'm a top 500 BNB holder, despite having just 14 BNB.

The buy order guys are freaking idiots, who would pay $30 for BTCP at this point in time. Should be scalping for less

yawn

WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE COMING IN WAVES

That should tell you something about BNB.

have fun getting dumped on then

THE FIRST SELL HAPPENED AT 0.0032! IT'S OVER BTCP FAGS

>hello im retarded and cant distinguish between buy and sell order
kys

You're not. I'm barely a top 500 holder with my 1000 BNB

wtf I have 20 BNB

am I a BNB whale?

Top 500k user
I recieved 3 and have

Tell us what??????? Buy or sell?

maybe for that retard,

Top 500k BNB holders received 3 BCPT each

what makes it different from ZCL itself? Why not just use ZCL? why combine it with some antiquated block chain like buttcoin?

rip

Can't wait for people to realize they JUST'd themselves by thinking BTCP was going to be worth anything.

to bootstrap the distribution of the coin. see Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold. forking and airdropping to BTC holders means your coin immediately launches towards the top of coinmarketcap from day 1

that block mason dumb ass

Moving up to $160 for the lowest bid

people are bidding over 150$ on kucoin, is that worth anything?

just wait for the bitrex guys to receive their btcp

Actual retard

At the very least it should take BTG entire market cap. It’s better in every conceivable way.

I don't see it on kucoin?

some tard went to .03, apparently doesn't know how this shit plays out in the beginning.

It’s there. This is the IQ rest to join. Figure it out.

It’s not even a bitcoin fork it’s a fucking zcl fork with an airdrop to btc holders so they can steal the name. Reeks of scam.

I left a bunch of ZCL on bittrex to sell asap post fork. was not planning on dumping BTCP this year unless the price gets silly at some point.
the 100 sitting in my wallet tho... is it even worth making a kucoin acc?

Yeah, Kucoin is superior to Bitrex and Binance in my opinion.
You can use my referral 1M1cr if you want, we both don't get anything for this though anymore

Buy it.
Start accumulating now, and in ~2 months you won't be disappointed.
Trust me, user. I just want us all to make it.

I'm already on kucoin I see it now, it wasn't showing up on the coin list earlier

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Some faggot sold for $20 .

typical kucoin watch the monitor for hours in an asian standoff while nothing else happen.

Until the seller desperate with boredom goes fuck it Im not waiting another 12 hours and sells just to leave the screen

>selling for 33$ when waiting 20 mins would have gotten you 164$
>gainz

Kucoin fucking sucks, don't listen to this retard

Its better than bittrex. Binance is hard to beat though.

>$1000 per BTCP

Why would someone sell for under $500, let alone $1000?

Some lucky bastard just bought some from some fucking idiot for under $50.

For each amazing deal, there's someone on the other end who got burned like the idiot they are.

Anything is better than Shittrex nowadays. Few more years and they'll hit a rock-bottom.

Expect to be disappointed user

Binance only gives round numbers, I hate that

>Why would someone sell for under $500, let alone $1000?
Then buy up anything under $1000 and become rich.

>To be this fucking dumb and naive...
You two must be insanely blissful, being that ignorant....

How do they handle dust? It's my only gripe with Binance. Apparently they're gonna fix that somehow but i've heard that for months now

>Doesn't understand what's happening

Ouch. That's a really low start point. When these things hit real exchanges a huge red dildo always happens. Was hoping there would be more cushion.

now trading at $349

some mini dust sub 0.01$ remains but other than that you are free to trade with 1000 satoshis

Hold a little BNB and use it to pay fees, that halves your trading fee and gets rid of dust.

Kucoin is funny, it is dust central because they GIVE you dust for free. A tiny fraction of all trades for on the site when you hold KCS. Can't really complain about that I suppose.

Holy fucking niggers BTCP is worth $300. Btrashies BTFO

>Hold a little BNB
Naturally. And besides, the dust is so valueless it's not like i NEED to sell it. It just triggers my autism

You do realise the sell pressure is going to be enormous and that there isn’t some kind of hive mind situation going on where EVERYONE isn’t going to sell sub $500

People have had MONTHS to acquire ZCL to get BTCP there will be only a small % of people in the market looking to buy compared to wanting to sell

t.350 ZCL (not far from ATH) who realises he fucked up

EXACTLY
No one wants to buy BTCP because they had time to buy ZCL. Now a bunch of Bitcoin holders got the same shit for free, who are gonna be like oh shit free money lemme dump. I wanna buy the bottom on this one.

Yeah but once we get past the post fork dip we should stabilize to $150, it’s a more realistic price

seems like a lot of people on this board dont know the first thing about markets and solely trade based off emotions (they may call it "fundamentals") -- fundamentals dont matter for shit in a speculative market where there is 0 difference between btcp being $1 or $1000

I fucking hate kucoin, literally made me lose out on buying at a better price bc of their shitty mobile UI and low volume on 90% of coins. Fuck this stupid chink exchange

I’m expecting whatever $50 in BTC is now. Can’t believe I sold 220 XMR for 340 ZCL. I’m a fucking moron who just wanted to gamble FFS

You're working on the assumption that people knew about the fork and cared about BTCP before the fork even happened.

I mean, logically, you guys operate in a world of fantasy where object reality isn't of consequence and taken into account extremely rarely.

Yes, there will be some people who got BTCP from holding BTC for free and so dump it for whatever the current market value is, but this sell pressure isn't going to outweigh the buy pressure for long.

Word is spreading fast on social media that BCTP is the best version of Bitcoin yet and the best privacy coin as well. Way faster and much smaller tx fees, also with the added privacy.

If you can't see that this coin is going to be worth over $1,000 by April, then you should not be in this market.

$50? It might hit that but no way in hell it’s gonna stabilize at that price. You realize the circulating supply is like 3 mil right? For a fully functional private bitcoin? And you think people are gonna sell at $50? Jesus Christ

lmao someone just bought it at .0449btc

$540 fucking dollarydoos WTF

just traded for $493
fuck it I might just set up an account

no wonder they post suicide hotline numbers if one guy sold for 30 a pop and sees the 500$ mark now

Already selling for $493...

What was that again?

lol BTCP 10k EOY

What the fuck? I knew it was gonna moon eventually but people are paying $500 for this shit already? There’s a whole 3.5 btc of orders at like $450

hit $849

850$

Last price 0.077 BTC ~$850 USD...

And what did you expect? It's by far the best fork there is and it shits all over btrash. I bet that Verbots are necking themselves as we speak.

$850 now

I FELL FOR THE FUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>best fork yet
>implying it's not all speculation atm

This is going to $50 EOW, mark my words. Buy now to get absolutely FUCKED.

lol at 850

prediction makes sense but have you seen how everyone jumped on the bandwagon for this fork? haven't seen anything like it since BTG

Damn I should’ve seen this coming, I’m such a fucking idiot. It’s a short squeeze because nobody keeps their BTC on kucoin and even less know that it’s actually trading so there is literally zero sell pressure. I should’ve converted my whole stack to Btc and held on kucoin I could’ve made like 2k for free

probably just the wash trading

soooo....yeah this is why the price is so high. there are no sell offers because in order for people to have 50 btcp to sell they must have had 50 btc in their kucoin account

Geez..take it down a notch

I FUCKING SOLD MY 24 ZCL BEOFRE THE FORK FUCK

Always do opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Especially when it comes to FUDing something.

hey retards keep in mind ZCL holders cant sell for this high, deposits are disabled. only people who held their BTC on kucoin

>deposition of this coin is not available
>deposition

i can't see btcp being a favorable witness. not too talkative either