What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing you're just fudding for cheap coins. Just buy in now user.

Keep holding your towel head shitcoin

Basically everything.

>Mid to end Feb - pic related

Now there is TrueUSD for Bittrex and guess what other exchanges will do. The market shares are getting eaten away for a stable coin.

Now there is only tokenizing which wont happen in any significant amount until Q3. That means 6months of nothing.

Good luck

Not an argument and I'm still in the green so I will. Out of all the coins that exist it's awfully convenient for you to single this one out. Plus you've posted this thread like 10 times in the past two weeks. It's not even well thought out fud like I've seen in the other threads.

You really dont get it do you, fuck I hate pointless fud

You really dont get it do you, fuck I hate pointless shill

trueUSD came in. I sold my bags yesterday. Have fun being pajeet's and chinked or arab'd in 6 months after numerous ''delays'' and Talal memes.

Never trust Veeky Forums and DYOR.

Dd you buy trueUSD LMAO

Ya man its gonna moon hard from $1 USD

Nope. “the world’s first legally-backed stable cryptocurrency.” Why do I need to hold JNT. For tokenize assets? Lolz. For 1 JNT = 1 USD? Bittrex already implemented trueUSD and it will be a matter of time until others will.

Wait a 27 years old ARAB for 6 months for what? Banking licenses ? It's up to you to trust Arabs. I am dealing with Arabs everyday in commerce and I can tell you they are only for themselves and if they can rip you off, they will put you to sleep (like Talalmemes and please believe in Oil daddy Mansour news) until they laugh all the way to the bank.

But I am sure you are so brainlet you can't even comprehend what I am saying.

They were too slow. Meanwhile other solutions that do the same thing came out, since it's not that hard to do anyway. They had the first-mover advantage and they blew it. Would've been so easy for them to be THE solution with their jUSD, but they were just way too slow.

You don't even understand the difference between jCash and JNT...
Do yourself a favor and invest only in blue chip cryptos, you clearly don't know how to DYOR

Enjoy bleeding for the next 3 years.

You are literally autistic lmao..

TLDR: Any asset that is tokenized automatically increases JNTs cap by the equivalent amt of the asset.

Meaning, this shit gonna explode once assets begin to be tokenized. IT wont be stuck at "$1USD"

Im arab unironically, arabs can be stupid, but not these fellas..

These fucking people who think they understand the whole picture of JNT, nobody cares about you, nobody wants to hear how retarded you are and nobody sane will take their time to spoonfeed you on the subject. If you dont like JNT, sell, never come back, fuck off, nobody cares about your 1000$ investment

Holy shit you're retarded

>same OP as usual
>same pics as usual
>same bad arguments as usual

I wonder if OP is the same guy making all those OMG threads too

Nobody will tokenize their assets. The SEED group / al maktoum is just doing JNT a favor because they made them a decent amount of money in the past. You don't even know the details, but i am willing to bet you, that they wont even come close to 10m USD to tokenize.

This partnership is basically everything JNT has as an USP.
Everyone can do what they are trying to achieve. Crypto is full with stable coins and tokenizing wont be a thing for months.

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this. I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth. It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

>
trueusd is targeting shitty small amounts of joe public money on exchanges.It has nothing to do with what jibrel are doing with institutional money.Not even comparable.

Picture is you

it's about the competency of the lead figures to make their vision a reality, of course anyone "can" do it.

and the maktoum/seed group isn't their only opportunities. it's been stated before theyve had banks approach them and are free to choose who they partner with.

Kek, I'll never get tired of this

this user is right, I don't know if he has the understanding that most of you idiots don't have or he's just trying to fud and is accurate bu accident but he is right.

They WILL NEVER TOKENIZE ANYTHING BEYOND A BIT OF FIAT, mark my fucking words, screencap this post//thread, because I sure as hell will to come back with it in a month, in 3 months, in a year and I will be reminding you to add to the burn you will feel.
Sure they ma tokenize a bit of fiat AFTER MONTHS OF SUCKING DICKS LEFT AND RIGHT, but guess what the market cap of JNT is already like 70M, once they tokenize lets say 20m, the DAO will start unloading until the MC reaches 20m (because that's what it does)

L M A O
you fucking deluded idiots
>he he such good token economics, tokenize assets = MC he he we so smart
>damn I wonder what it's not so popular outside of biz, probably because everyone is too stupid to understand ha ha ha we so smart

I cannot wait to be coming back with my screencap mocking you stupid faggots

>with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door.
>nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself.
my favorite lines, always top kek

are we still in the 'fud so I can accumulate' mode

Lmao how autistic are you?

Another brainlet who thinks they understand JNT.

/Thread

>once they tokenize lets say 20m, the DAO will start unloading until the MC reaches 20m (because that's what it does)

>shitcoin tanks
>he he more time to 'ccumulate, am I rite bois?
said increasingly nervous shitcoin owner

I'm afraid I understand it better than you, but that's not the point, screen cap my post and we will see who was right in a few weeks/months

>the DAO will start unloading until the MC reaches 20m (because that's what it does)

oh yea, I forgot the DAO probably won't even work until 2019Q3, my bad sorry bois
more time to accumulate I guess

>muh tokenised assets
name 10 assets which people would want to tokenise

I'm not accumulating but it sounds like you might be since you have such strong emotions about this project

Private Jet
Manson
Condo
ect ect

You want some salt wid dem fries?

no one wants to tokenize anything, not even fiat
they are retarded thinking
>he he fuck tether, fuck trueusd, financial institutions will save us he he big arab money numSaying he he
they think those rich arabs will tokenize fiat to benefit from arbitrage, but it won't happen (the arbitrage) since using Jcash will require the same amount of KYC fuckery as exchanging btc for fiat on gdax/bitstamp/coinbase/whatever
jibrel fanatics don't even understand that, they just got this idea stuck in their head about
>muh arab oil money will flow into my shitcoin

an institution makes money by tokenizing its assets. that's what you fudfags are conveniently (((forgetting))). that's why institutions are incentivized to tokenize in the first place.

AWWW YEEEEEEEEE

JNT Boys are here

>no one wants to tokenize anything, not even fiat
no one at all wants to tokenize anything? I don't even need to step outside Veeky Forums to know you're wrong, pic related

cryptofiat will be a thing in your lifetime

ethereum doesn't even scale to be able to support that right now, I'm also afraid it's had too many hacks to get governments trust but I guarantee you if they ever decide to use crypto at least for bank transfers they will issue their own currencies like I believe Russia did/wants to do or like you just showed Brazil. No country will use a token created by some random Arabs, they don't need them, it's not a multi node netork, it's just a erc20 token, they can issue their own and it's gonna work perfectly fine.

makes money how? those arabs will pay them to do so? aribtrage? I already told you why it's not gonna happen.

that's all you had to say? I thought so

Ahh i see.

GUYS HE GOT US GOOD.

Dont feed the trolls - brainlet detected

>once they tokenize lets say 20m, the DAO will start unloading until the MC reaches 20m (because that's what it does)

This statement was flat out, and completely wrong. I don't know what else to tell you user. You are simply not very bright. Sorry.

The absolute state of JNT bagholders.
I can at least have some respect to those who are wrong but have some reasoning behind their actions, you fucking brainlets on the other hands can only hide behind your stupid wojak memes and sarcasm because you don't know shit. You don't even know what you're holding, you just heard somewhere that
>hurrr oil money flows into our shitcoin and then we rich he he

I'm gonna say it for the last time
THEY WILL NEVER TOKENIZE ANYTHING BEYOND A BIT OF FIAT that their arab buddies will agree to tokenze to make them looks semi-legit.
Screen cap this and see you in a few weeks/months (maybe after months you will understand why it never happened (tokenization) although I highly doubt it)

Keep accumulating dem tokens, such a good price, isn't it

why ? because the DAO won't work for the next 7 years or because their tokens are locked for now?
don't worry what I said still applies.
If they MC exceeds the value of tokenized assets (fiat) why wouldn't the DAO unload to even it out? to give itself more room for the time when it has to buy up from the market?

>they think those rich arabs will tokenize fiat to benefit from arbitrage, but it won't happen (the arbitrage) since using Jcash will require the same amount of KYC fuckery as exchanging btc for fiat on gdax/bitstamp/coinbase/whatever
what the fuck are you talking about user?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jibrel fanboy doesn't even understand the basics of his beloved project

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew it was worth stopping by

So happy I dumped this shit at a whopping $10 gain. FagJihad coin

Where are the tokens coming from that the DAO supposedly unloads? It will start with zero tokens and will only buy at the start. The 20 million worth of tokens will come from the market, user, thus pushing price up.

I think you are trolling or very stupid.

no faggot, I'm asking you why you think that prevents institutions from tokenizing assets into CryDRs and selling them on-chain to benefit from on-chain / off-chain arbitrage.

You don't understand where the arbitrage happens. JNT is about giving the velocity and ease of transaction of crypto-cash to assets that lack it. It's not about some arbitrage like USDT for example, it can also happen but that's not the purpose of the network at all.
Central banks/Funds/banks would literally save billions over the year trading their assets on-chain instead of how they do it now.

The biggest innovation and the central part of Jibrel are the CryDRs, and they will revolutionalize investment. The stable coin, wallet yada yada yada are here to make tokenization as smooth, regulation-compatible and safe as possible.

ignore this guy.He basically admitted in the last thread he was fudding as he was angry he was poor and thus had no money to put in the project.Really he can see how big this will be.

JNT for the fuckin win

get rekt fudderfaggots

T.K.O BRO

Cant mess with JNT fellas.

>fudder thinks complying with regulations by requiring KYC is bad

have you paid attention to what SEC is doing lately? you should

so you're admitting my reasoning was right just the starting point (20m) wrong. thanks, I'll take that

I was talking about jcash. There will be no arbitrage since nobody will use it for trading. And once a few rich arabs realize that everyone wants to gain from arbitrage that doesn't happen they'll withdraw that shit ASAP

O so you think that the institutions will use it instead of wiring bank transfers with real fiat and that's the whole incentive? It's gonna be a regulation nightmare and that's only the tip of an iceberg
you got some balls or lack of brain if you truly believe that it will happen

I whis you good luck tho

Literally everyone on /biz./ is holding this coin retards. I'd bet a higher percentage of Veeky Forums holds JNT than LINK. It's such a fucking no brainer at this point it's beyond obvious.

But what's also obvious is that nobody understands this project, or why it's good. Not the holders. Not the fudders. Not the devs.

Anyway buy more you fucking retards. Or sell your bags. I really don't give a fuck. But if you're dumb enough to think that anyone has your best interests in mind when they FUD this project, out of all possible projects, then you are really are retarded, in which case you hsould buy more JNT.

I keep seeing TrueUSD shit. Can someone please explain how you gain anything from it? I can see the value proposition for JNT but I can't see it for TrueUSD. It's a stablecoin. I can see the use and value of a non-sketchy Tether but not how to profit.

If I understand correctly (I dont honestly),

TrueUSD = jUSD = sorta USDT

JNT is another coin,

It's a big gamble I know, but if Jibrel delivers big institutions will definitely use it to save a lot of money. I see it as the next step after smart-contracts.
And btw, the CryDRs have the regulations programmed in them, they are a sort of smart contract.

jibrel faggots were spamming my board up for months. get rekt retards.

No, jCash isn't supposed to be used like TUSD at all. See jCash like your tokenized real money, it's your regular fiat, but able to move on a blockchain thanks to CryDRs, and backed by your actual fiat offchain and JNT onchain.

>And btw, the CryDRs have the regulations programmed in them, they are a sort of smart contract.
this. i still don't get why that other user is hanging his hat on the regulation aspect conflicting with the arbitrage. he hasn't explained it

please kill yourself holy shit.

We're up in both sats and gwei today.

>my board
I didn't know you were hiro

Close to the truth. Nice bait though

>so you're admitting my reasoning was right just the starting point (20m) wrong. thanks, I'll take that

No. I am telling you are flat out wrong, in all senses of the word. Tokenization pushes the market cap up and will then provide resistance and support in the market as JNT price fluctuates.

What happens when people sell their off chain assetrs

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MEDIA ANNOUNCMENT GOD DAMMNIT!

Mid to end of Feb. At least talal hasn't give an exact year. So around 2019+

They are't idiots, they want it to generate interest among institutions, but right now the crypto-market isn't really in its best shape. I wouldn't be surprised if they were either holding off before being listed on a popular and trusted exchange or before the market is in an up-trend again.

You mean, what happens if cash out their jCash? Then the CryDR is destroyed, JNT is burned in the form of jGas, and the JNT used to back the assets will be offloaded.

IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE BUT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I CANNOT STAND THE WAIT. I WANT MY PROFITS SECURED AND A FUCKTON OF ADDERALL!

$1000 END OF DAY OR THIS A SCAM

I WILL SELL SO HARD IT WILL CREATE A BLACK HOLE IN TALALS ASS. FUCK!

I said today

I even made a pic about the 24h price change. Subhuman race confirmed

Blockfolio says otherwise.