Verifying trig identities

I guess I'm a fucking noob but I don't know how to solve any of these and they are due tomorrow. Help a brotha out?

cos(x)sin(2x)
------------------- = sin(x)
1+cos(2x)

2(sin(x)-sin^3(x))
------------------------- = sin(2x)
cos(x)

sin^2(x)
----------- = cos^2(x/2)
2-2cos(x)

tan(x+y) - tan(y)
---------------------- = tan(x)
1+tan(x+y)tan(y)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit sorry for the format, the last one is

tan(x+y) - tan(y)
------------------------ = tan(x)
1+tan(x+y)tan(y)

wolframalpha.com/

for all of your 'i suck at math help me' needs

google a sheet of trig identities, plug some of them in to shit you have, work out the algebra, work em backwards, start with known identities, and never come to Veeky Forums for homework help ever again.

Yeah, but wolfram doesn't actually show the steps to verify it.
great advice master Veeky Forums nerd.

it doesn't show steps?
I wouldn't know, I gave Wolfram my shekels

nah, i typed it in, it will show you the output but not the steps to get it, unless i'm overlooking it.

Fuck you dude. Not only is this 8th grade homework, but we have better things to do than your homework, such as shitpost.

great response!

Why don't you fuck off and learn something instead of asking to be spoonfed?

I am still currently trying to solve them. I have a 91 in the class just struggling with this particular topic. You're a stupid fuck for assuming.

I think you're the stupid fuck for:
1. not being able to solve these
2. not knowing this is not a homework help board
3. thinking grades mean anything.

Annnnnnd the autism comes out.

kahn academy
patrickjmt

youtube has lots of videos for every trig id

Underaged b&.
I'll give you a hint on the first one, but I will do nothing else:
2cos^2(x)sin(x)/(sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) + cos^2(x) - sin^2(x))

cos^2(meme)+sin^2(meme) = e^(i*2*pi)
Just b ur self from then on out and ull be jst fin!

>Reminder: Veeky Forums is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.
>If you want help with your homework, go to /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests.

You already got the most useful answer you're going to get beyond having answers given to you which will teach you nothing, and you shit on it like a child. is how study fucking works. You get a list of the identities you haven't memorized and you figure out which fucking ones will help you. Now fuck off with your underage homework shit before you lose access to your favorite fapping website.

No, it doesn't without the paid version.
OP, if you are going to be doing any math at all, just get the Pro version.
I am pretty sure that the mobile app is a one time payment, and has most of the features of Pro.

Get da heck outta here OP.

Please do not give the mouse a cookie.

And to everyone, please remember to sage this thread when replying.

Have my shitty version, OP. I take pleasure in helping you now so you can only fail harder in the future.

I saged, senpai.

I just wanted tips/advice on how to practice and solve them, not the answers. I'll figure it out my god damn self since this board is full of fucking cancer.

I admire your attempt to get OP to fail in the future, but the problem is that when you spoonfeed the retards they will keep coming back and make more shitty threads we have to deal with.

Thanks bby.

o-okay, sensei..

>I just wanted tips/advice on how to practice and solve them, not the answers. I'll figure it out my god damn self since this board is full of fucking cancer.

The third post in the thread was exactly that, so please do as you say and fuck off and never come back. In the future, don't look a gift horse in the mouth you fucking idiot.

Shouldn't mods be deleting these threads anyway?

>implying there are mods on Veeky Forums