Opinions on history major?

well Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewaltdisneycompany.com/leaders/ben-sherwood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never thought I'd see something more useless than gender studies.

The question is, will it be God-tier or Shit-tier?

it was funny the first time
but not the second time
and not the 3rd time
and not the 500000000000000000000000th time

you shit eating memer

backstory:

this poster is from my WoW guild. I have been trying to save his future and convince him not to pursue this meme degree.

please help him Veeky Forums

But memes are actually incredibly useful. I've learnt a lot about social phenomena and mechanisms by browsing Veeky Forums.

pls respond

>Engineering

Jesus dude, just let the guy study what he likes.
>inb4 History major

Look at the chart mate

enjoy learning about cyclical chain reactions that can't be broken, i guess

Do not listen to these fags. Here is the Harvard/Oxford history major running the show. Meanwhile the Berkeley dork CS major has to be an IT bitch for this guy.

thewaltdisneycompany.com/leaders/ben-sherwood/

Math is a meme degree tho

genetic engineering should be below all of that.

genetic engineering is actually just biochemistry + a lot of repetitive verification and measurement of your results. there's some sperg on here who will lose his shit if he sees anyone try to tell him this. dont listen to him. he may be doing "genetic engineering" but i have too. its a load of crap and, to put it simply, nothing like what you think it is.

computer engineering to top please.
and geology and medicine? gtfo

Computer science should be Top Tier, we at least need 2-3 semesters of calculus and/or linear algebra. That's at least on par with engineering and chemistry

obviously Ubergod tier

Actual computer engineering does deserve god-tier. Not "software engineering"

Literally a meme degree.

But im sure it would be a great minir degree for a marketing major

Isn't Political Science just a pre-law degree?

Kek, I literally finished my high school requirements early and took Calc 1-3 and Linear algebra concurrently before even graduating. Don't get me wrong, I'm a CS major, but I don't lie to myself like you. This degree is bullshit.

Political science isnt the best degree for a background in real estate, bankruptcy, DUI, employment or personal injury lawyers. A finance degree would be better.

>we gotta take a bit of calculus, we gotta be at the very tip top

No. Shut up and go fuck urself, CSfag