Any leech stories?

any leech stories?
my parents never helped me with cash when I wanted to invest and when i put in my own money and actually made it now they are talking about retirement and me paying for their house and going on vacations
those pieces of shit are literally full of shit if they think im gonna spend my hard earned cash on them
please tell me your own leech stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLlaOe4SBgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The biggest leech story I have is me begging for donations from people who've made it ahahahahahahaaaaa... Fuck.

Someday soon user I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories for you

Got a girlfriend whos talking about marriage and children lol
weve only been together for 3 months but she wants me to impregnate her

people keep them as pets and feed them from their own body. inexpensive pet or cringe?

you shouldnt keep your parents as pets

Seriously? They raised you for 18 years you ungrateful fuck. White people are such subhuman trash in modern society, lmao.

t.leech parent

you should impregnate her face with your fist

fuck them, they never thought you were gonna make it and now they think they can just order you to pay them and give them handouts
used to have parents like this before i left the country
pos dad would always talk shit and call me a disappointment and when i made it he tried acting like he loved me and cared about me

You shouldn't have told them anything about your investments. Tell them to fuck off immediately, OP. You owe them nothing. It's a given that you've moved out already, of course.

Also check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=bLlaOe4SBgg

Ah the whole Parents ordeal kek
I remember when my dad started getting ideas about me giving him cash and him retiring, stupid fuck then began crying about how "you are my own son" and "you came out of me dammit" literally crocodile tears in his eyes lol
Dont fall for their BS user, they are gonna try to guilt trip you but you can literally tell them to suck it

the boomers already fucked the economy enough. they've taken enough from their own children already, indirectly. fuck them and their false morality. NOT. A. SINGLE. FUCKING. PENNY. OFF. MUH. POCKETS.

amen brother

moved away from my hometown 10 years ago out of necessity/job relocating. maintain friendships all these years. make it in crypto last year, move back to hometown. best friends get jealous of my wealth. constantly "joke" about how i should pay for all sorts of stuff. slowly drift apart. not friends anymore. feels real fuckin bad man

>muh boomers

Lmao keep blaming us for everything bad in your life while you make a living off boomer technology and post about it on the boomer-invented net

Okay, I'll bite:

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR INVESTMENTS YOU FAGGOT

Why didn't you earn money for your risky ventures? You seem like a salty wannabe leach projecting your own tendencies.

I bet my arm that you're a narcissist. I'll wait for the temper tantrum that you'll inevitably will erupt into.

You guys could amend the relationship with your parents if you wanted.
Be the bigger man and put your parents in their place by helping them out but within reason.
Being an autistic fucktard that spites his own parents will leave you regretful later.
Or don't. I'm sure all your memecoins will love you.

I am a leech, i ask for handouts in the 1% chance that someone will give me something.

However, I will say, if I ever make it from what I've put in of my own investments, I would give them some. They would not be telling me how much I'm giving them, but I would give them what I'd be comfortable giving.

They gave me a great childhood, got the toys I wanted, encouraged me in the sports I liked, they paid it forward. They sunk money into me with no expectations of a return, I'd like to make them happy if I can.

If your parents are dicks, give them nothing.

also please give me peanuts to pad my losses.

they don't know anything about my investments. just that i had enough money to move back home in my own house

This is why I don't talk about money period. I'm better off than every local friend I have. Best part? several of them outearn me. Straight up 5-7$ more an hour than me, and they tell me how they are gonna have a rough couple of months because he maxed out a credit card for cristmas gifts, and eating out 4 nights a week is expensive.

I own a home, and this guy thinks his 4k tax return is his start to a home downpayment.

I do not mention my financial situation ever. I casually say I'm playing around in the crypto market, but I never give numbers, always downplay it. Act like its a fun little hobby. People believe friends help each other out, and since you have a big pile of money, they think you giving them 1% of it wont hurt you at all, and will change their lives. It sucks for them... but its because they are selfish.

>Straight up 5-7$ more an hour than me, and they tell me how they are gonna have a rough couple of months because he maxed out a credit card for cristmas gifts, and eating out 4 nights a week is expensive.
That's the fucking normie mentality at work here: Why having a peace of mind when you can just piss it away for updating every material aspect of your life?

no need to blame when everyone knows you guys fucked up the economy haha

Haven’t paid my mom rent ever and then I go and blow 5 eth on ethgames in the matter of minutes

you fucking nigger

Didn't know there were people with the age of 60+ on a Business and finance board of a japanese cartoon website.

Youre a pos user

Yeah, I got one. Me leeching my parents. I refuse the money but my mom still gives it to me. I will invest in crypto and if I make it, I'm gonna give some money back

my dad lets me live rent free with him and he also pays for food
while i only pay for gym and invest

Tell them you lost it all on bitconnect. Fuck those jerks. They didn't even ask? They just assume you're gonna do all that shit? Unreal.

I didn’t conceive myself. Not my fault my mom and dad didn’t know how to use protection. I’m your mistake, now take care of me.