Be worthless part-time wagecuck

>be worthless part-time wagecuck
>get lucky in crypto
>cash out £600,000
>month later decide that I should put my money into a savings account or something for interest
>go to the bank today to get a statement to do taxes later in the year and pussy out asking about savings account
>oh one moment user, the private banking manager wants to speak to you
>shake hands with old roastie women
>go upstairs in a lift to her office
>"so user, you are doing pretty well for yourself how did you earn this money?"
>"i-investing"
>"so umm user, how much money did you "invest" to earn all this?"
>"um I forgot this was years ago now"
>"what exactly did you invest in user?"
>"b-bitcoin & crypoto currencys"
>"bit what?"
>"i-it's a digital currency"
"oh um, well we'll give you a call next week to give you options on savings account okay?"
>speed walk out of her office

they're going to shut my account down aren't they?

Weird

top kek. I suggest you visit some doctors, try out a prescription for stims or benzos.

How's the LINK shilling going?

Presumably UK right? Give me your postcode and I'll pose as your lawyer for 30%.

I also bench 150kg and my squats are terrible so I look really top heavy so if they get wise to our plan I'll just smash up her office until she gives us our money.

What's your postcode I'll come down now.

Veeky Forums really is full of absolute brainlets. You've done nothing wrong/illegal why would they shut down your account?

Also, wtf:
>AssBlaster !9Hjne/PuIU

Buy monero before it's too late.

yes, Natwest.

I think it's because I have a part-time wagecuck job it threw her off with the money I have just sitting there.

I'm a 'private' customer now tho so I get a new debit card saying 'PRIVATE' to make me look posh.

Go to a different bank
Open a checking and saving account
Tell them you are a bartender
Put in small amounts weekly
Check the red flag amounts for your country, stay under it and don't always deposit the same amount on the same day.

>>"so user, you are doing pretty well for yourself how did you earn this money?"

there is only one correct answer to this:
"its none of your business"

The bank is obligated to ask you about the source of your income to comply with money laundering legislation. In some cases The National Crime Agency will freeze your assets until you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the funds are yours and were earned legally. I hope you have an electronic paper trail for the coins you purchased. Normally this would include trades on exchanges and deposits from your bank to exchanges. Once the NCA has approved your case the bank will move forward with setting you up with a high value savings account.

Fuck banks.

>putting money in a bank

THIS

i've already said too much, it's too late for me I guess.

shame, I wanted that private

i legit don't have much in terms of buying the coins, I am a early investor from like 2012/2013 and bought with runescape rsgp and paypal but I can't even find the payapl transactions, it doesn't go back far enough.

They're a bank and they get audited too. Not facilitating tax fraud is **literally** their business.

Why worry user ? They aren't going to shut down an account they could profit from...

Lol I LOVE HOMELAND

As long as you can provide evidence of you withdrawing the coins from the exchange & reference their value on the date of withdrawal it will be fine.

You are not being investigated. If you were you would not have been given an exclusive account. The money is all yours! Enjoy :)

>Be me
>Cash out £200k
>Have to declare it to my neetbux advisor and stop claiming neetbux
>looking at me really weird as he ends my claim

mfw

Dude he didn’t say he was banking at hsbc

The bank have to notify anybody with a pussy of suspicious transactions... If he said he found a Lambo in a field, he would have been fine, but trading bitfuckingcoin it will be a full cavity search. Cease the account until OP can prove to the satisfaction of someone who can just manage to type an email that he actually did a crypto trade and was not selling CP & Crack on the dark web.

you fucked OP, you should have created many saving accounts in different banks, not only they wouldn't be questioning

fucked up*

Oh Yeh cos who wants to buy a house, car, holidays or a safe passive income amirite

I was considering it user, like 6-7 accounts to fit under the 75k insurance limit, some banks offer 2.75 percent for 5 year saving bonds interst paid yearly but I dun goof'd.