The reason you're still poor is because you didn't listen to Veeky Forums a year ago

>the reason you're still poor is because you didn't listen to Veeky Forums a year ago

You will be even more poor if you listen to biz this year.

Most people on biz today, weren't here a year ago.

I was, and I only managed to 3x my money. Meanwhile most people probably made 1000x since then.

FUCKING THIS

You would do well to remember that you're also not broke and/or in massive debt because you didn't listen to Veeky Forums a year ago.

You boys need to relax and remind yourself "there's no way to know what was the right call".

Almost every coin that Veeky Forums was shilling a year ago has gone up at least 5000%.

Yes and no. Veeky Forums was still shilling Trumpcoin a year ago iirc.

fpbp

Trumpcoin is still worth more today than it was a year ago.

>You only had to put 1k into xvg one year ago
What's your excuse

Kek, that's because every singe coin gets shilled here, even scamcoins
Eventually one of those will moon

You're probably right.
J U S T
U
S
T

I put $100 into xvg when it was at 10 sats, then sold it a few weeks later for a $500 profit.

Everyone deserves a second chance.
Don't fuck it up this time user.

Be smart and buy REQ now then and enjoy 200$ EOY

The problem is that there's so much cancer on Veeky Forums now that it's hard to tell what's a scam and what isn't.

Protip: Chainlink is a scam

>my first post on biz someone shilled me ANS(NEO) at $1 but i ignored it because ants sounded stupid, instead went all in on DGB and held bags for months

Protip: Chainlink is not a scam

>tfw chainlink is the new DGB

History shall repeat itself

it really is same cult meme style, just new members

you're a depreciating faggot

So you're saying odn still has a chance

The same meme style as ethereum. Dgb wasn't revolutionary tech. Chainlink is and it's needed for blockchain to succeed.

Kek

Protip: Chainlink is maybe a scam

And you are a FUCKING RETARD.

protip: chainlink is and isn't a scam

Wew. See you at 20 cents