VeChain

Huge change, whales only have until March 20 to accumulate and lock away the coins. No more bleed and whale games until mainnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-x-series-6b77b746b4b2
cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*GIZO_lXK3BRrB547ZWmWlA.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking chinks adding an extra tier of node after the fact.
Seems desperate

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-x-series-6b77b746b4b2

More info. I was just going to sell VET but I'm thinking of locking it up to get the Early Supporters benefits.

It is a big incentive to encourage more staking and less volatility, in turn, creating more fomo especially after mainnet launch.

My guess is we may see a big price increase tonight with Asian whales.

I really hope to get to 16k before March 20th, so I can get the +100% VeThor reward.

What do you think a good sell order is to set

I bought back in this morning and I'm not getting JUST'd?

it's a miracle

Time to be smart here, lock up tokens and sell after half after main net !!!!!

Legit, just go take a walk for a year and sell then if you want. Don't daytrade this. Pretty simple.

You only need 6k in your wallet by 3/20. you'll be able to upgrade to strength x any time

Oh ok sweet, I have that already. I'm thinking of just going all in VET locking it up and letting this shit ride for like a year. Let's be honest I was just going to daytrade half of my profits away anyway.

wallet means on an ERC20 address?

more like poochain, about to dump poo poo all the way to 2 usd

And this wallet needs to be a ven wallet from their website?

Yes. MEW et al.

Ggggguys wtc is doing well and we’re bleeding, quick let’s copy another thing from them hahahahahaha

Am I the only one that read the dang article?

Just MEW for a snapshot

More significant than people rushing to lock up tokens now is the announcement that an additional 50 million VEN has been earmarked for node rewards

I really don't get why would they do this.
Vechain is obviously a long term project, it might limit companies that would partner with them in the future.
Unless something else is going on. Maybe DNV GL is pushing their clients to fomo?

Highly doubt it. No way VEN whales didn't see this coming

motherfucker now i have to reorganize my portfolios to get 5k more.

It gives incentives for people to hold for a long time instead of whales daytrading the fuck out of it destroying the price whenever they feel like it.

Why would I daytrade when I want to be locked in at 90 days or longer to get the highest rewards? And this is the only time to ever get locked into X nodes so it will discourage dumping on mainnet and having an ICX death situation.

You guys realize this could set you up as for a stable potentially life long passive income?

Just finished doing mine. Had to sell my SUB and ICX. All good though, I'm still up.

They're desperate to stop the bleeding. They're trying to get people to lock up their VEN in their wallets with this move so that less people have the ability to sell.

Thanks, bought another 200K

I just lost 2000 VEN by shorting fuckkkkkk

I only have 29k now, fuck this

Sorry I should have posted the slide explaining why >90 days is key.

you cant short ven you fucking retard

this is a fucking chink marketing ponzi scheme made for neckbeard naive redditards. this whole thor meme looks like a runescape quest you virgin

I fucked up, should I kms?

Oh thank god, I have 20k VET. Pissed I didn’t swing trade it to get more before now, but whatever. I’ll be a millionaire this time next year.

If I have 10k, is that a strenght node or a VeThor X Node? Does it matter? Is VeThor X better than strenght?

I have 500 and I'm comfy with it, cant imagine losing 4 times that

it sucks my dude.

From what I understand, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong, 10k is still a strength node and gets you 37% bonus Thor.

However if you can move from 10k to 16k you can acquire a Strength X Node and earn a 100% bonus of Thor instead as long as you do so in time for the snapshot.

LOCK EM UP

So does this mean you have to own at least $25k-$30k worth of Vechain in order to participate in the lock up? Well goodluck...

Can I just leave it on an exchange?
Transfering so much would take days without getting the next withdrawal limit.
And doing 10 smaller ones would be expensive.

They said they support binance right?

Hey, I'm an idiot when it comes to crypto.
Should I buy this shit?

This was something I wanted to see during this stupid rebranding event. Real information and token economics.

Damn, shit's mooning right now.

only if you like to make money.

I know, so tempted to sell, just because I never do. But I probably still won't

Will I make it with 600 ven?

Buy now and enjoy your losses in 1 hour

6000 yes, 600, not really. But you will make money.

I don't trust it.
Is it going to pump until March 20th?

but enjoy your profits in a year

EASY 5X MOON MISSION

literally MILLIONS of VET will be taken out of circulation on mainnet release on March 20

get in or STAY POOR, you now have no excuse that "muh no one told me about muh moon mission!!"

maybe, maybe just now and the last day.
Depends on when people buy.
Most likely not 2 weeks straight.

mainnet is in june

So sell now before it dumps is what you’re saying

With the presentation at 8 march we could go to new ATH. VEN 10+ by end of the week

No the program discourages dumping completely since it rewards holding long term, but by all means please dump so we can buy yours.

i would, but I am too scared.
To the gym now, I will laugh or cry in 2.5 hours.

Shit's below $5 again.
Not sure how I feel about it.

maybe, maybe not. They tend to pump it at around 2am UTC when the price has a violent increase earlier in the day though.

lmao these pajeets are literally braindead
>mainnet 20 march

>tfw only 1k VEN
Fuck this.

Expect another pump before the 20th March, it may go upto 55k sats, you sell your whole stack and buy back in after the 20th, if things go to plan you should double your stack.

you're literally telling him to sell low then buy high

Still not even enough for 1 thor daily. I don't think it's worth the risk

What’s March 20th

It is obvious VEN will dump after the 20th March since that will be the deadline to lock your VEN in the wallet, so it would be pointless for people to accumulate VEN after the date and the price will go below 40k sats.
Also mainnet is in June so it will not have any short term effect on the price of VEN.

>It is obvious VEN will dump after the 20th March

All or most of the VEN whales will be locked in wallets after March 20th, nice try, please research supply and demand and come back to us and tell us what you learned.

>incentive to drive price higher before 20th
>whales can't dump locked in nodes
>still 180+ partnership NDAs before June mainnet launch
>speculation on price of VTHO
>anyone can still accumulate economic nodes for passive income
why is it going to dump again??

just got to 6k VEN.
See you in June guys

Do we know anything about the income the two lower X nodes will generate?

so do you guys think the whales will actually take the bait? or will it still be more profitable for them to suppress the price and continue FUDing the fuck out of this coin (jesus christ, look at all of the FUD threads) to accumulate before mainnet?

Congrats. I had to sell a bunch of shit, then buy .003 in fiat to get to 6k. Let's fuckin' do this.

cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*GIZO_lXK3BRrB547ZWmWlA.png

The second line seems to strongly imply that that is a bad idea. You can't add to the node after March 20 without a penalty.

nice more ponzi levels

X node holders get priority to top tier Fortune 500 ICOS for life. get those 6k ven locked up quick. You have by march 20

How is this copied?

>VeChain want price to be low and is pushing it down themselves so companies can buy!
>VeChain is desperate to stop the bleeding.
You FUD bois have to pick one.