Is Bitmex A Scam?

I keep using 100x leverage to make successful trades around 20-25% ROE each time. Talking 200000 contracts sold here. And every fucking time my balance never changes! What the fuck?! Help an apparent brainlet

Please someone?

kek

Same thing happens to me on forex. I'll lose 10 points and be sub 10%

But gain 100 points and only go up 5%

What's the deal with this??

>Fees

youre probably on the testnet fag

FEES user. You are making market buys and sells. You're paying 7.5% on open and 7.5% on close. If you use limit order you actually will be PAID 2.5% on each end of the trade. Using 100X leverage also means 100X the fees user.

I stick to 25x leverage max on Bitmex cause of that.

Holy fucking shit, 100x the fees? They don't tell you that bullshit just that the fees are a fraction of a percent. Fuck.

dude, they are...
0.075% * 100

play jewish games win jewish prizes

>You're paying 7.5% on open and 7.5% on close
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What do fees have anything to do with you not losing anything when your entire position gets liquidated

fucking top kek...so goddamn true
im glad i only fucked around on testnet

Hahaha I guess so. I should've known 100x margin was too good to be true

>Holy fucking shit, 100x the fees?

Ohhhhh that explains even more

Saved

You're gonna lose your money
Bitmex is a bucketshop

No one offers fucking 100x, unheard of

Enjoy gambling and losing

How much of a newfag are you? Wtf

Back to plebbit already
don't bother posting again unless you've lurked for at least 2 years dumb fuck

Why is that?
People gain and lose money x100 faster. It balances out. No different from x1.

Lurked for 4 years now dickweed.

No, it's very different. Bitmex is a literal fucking bucketshop. Lmao. Why do you think they're based in random buckfuck nowhere?

>Manipulated
>Spread is basically fucking random
>Sell your liq info to whales and bots (and this is perfectly legal for them to do so btw)
>Site goes "down" at key times

Yeah, enjoy losing retard. You'll feel like a gambler when you lose and I hope you remember me telling you lmao

>Claims to have browsed for 4 years
>Doesn't know one of the most popular memes on Veeky Forums

Back to plebbit you fucking fag

How have you lurked for 4 years g
Yet haven't seen the rabbi meme yet my dude

It's just up to chance, some people haven't seen that particular rabbi. Things happen. I've seen a lot of others, just not that one. Jesus.

lots of forex firms offer 300x

If you want your returns to be a normal amount you have to buy and sell 100x the amount of crypto you could buy without leverage.

Example:
You have $1 in your account

Buy $100 worth of btc at 100x leverage. Means you can use $1 of real money to buy the $100 worth of btc contracts. You get liquidated at $1 losses. If the value goes up, you make 100x the profit on $1, fees excluded of course

If you buy $1 worth of btc at 100x leverage, you have 1 cent on the line. You get liquidated if your value goes down by 1 cent. You can make 100 times the profit on one cent.

You have likely been gambling cents or petty cash this whole time. If you use leverage you have to buy multiples of your actual balance. Have fun losing your $10 now or whatever.

lmao I forgot about this. They're based in an island chain in the Indian Ocean.

Nah nigga u ain't been here. Maybe you was on some other site

ids da joos

english please

He summed it up pretty well in terms that are as simple as it gets. If you cannot comprehend this then you should stay off of Bitmex

Yup, it's probably that. I made the same mistake too