CREDITS

Give me all your worst credits FUD so I'm forced not to buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1qevTI0Y3VwD0yznl0KRf8fxrAQ5mAbAIRwLL4maJhyw/edit?usp=sharing
gist.github.com/Credits-com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I listened to these brainlets and im down a little bit..
Really my fault but these guys made mee expect a full blown NASA mission

Someone please promise me this will go up..

Need a KMS lesson

>blockchain built on md5

Is that bad?

like you I didn't know if this was bad or good, so I googled md5 and the first thing that pops up is the following,

"The MD5 algorithm is a widely used hash function producing a 128-bit hash value. Although MD5 was initially designed to be used as a cryptographic hash function, it has been found to suffer from extensive vulnerabilities"

seem's the coin will be doomed.

But it doesn’t matter if a hash is cracked with blockchain since you need to be able to change all previous blocks in the chain which is impossible

I am happy I didin't FOMO even if I wished I could buy into the ICO. I knew this would happen

heavily shilled and the project is full of red flags.. using TSP protocol (slowest of communication protocols) while claiming to get such high transactions per second? claim to be open source project but no source code available till after the alpha? list goes on..

don't get dumped on.. choose another coin

docs.google.com/document/d/1qevTI0Y3VwD0yznl0KRf8fxrAQ5mAbAIRwLL4maJhyw/edit?usp=sharing

but that alone (the md5 base of it's creation) is enough to cause low value.

I’m a noob to this but wouldn’t it make sense for the network protocol to not be super fast if blockchain computations themself are fairly slow?

Look at the poor english on their website and the unqualified team of nobodies. Also random as fuck pajeet tier partnerships. I looked into buying as well but was turned off by that stuff.

They seem to be a Russian team so English isn’t their first language

they have one of the strongest githubs
stay poor faggots
gist.github.com/Credits-com/

Still a red flag to not have someone do translations for a "professional" project. Also look at the team.

What’s wrong with the team?

it's full of slavs and poo in the loos which Veeky Forums hates

the problem is they are claiming 1mil tps yet their alpha was slow af or didnt work at all

there is not a single poo in the team you inbred fucker and why do you think biz hates slaves? you got to be some kind of newfaggot who missed out on early 2017 when literally everyone here was worshiping vitalik as a god

>buy high
>sell low
Nice. Keep doing the fine job.

Don't listen to this dude. It was only for alpha, they already changed the encryption.

Don't buy if you don't want to. It's that simple, you don't need these weak fuds.

hey he asked for FUD

this is the first legit FUD i've seen in this thread. very big if true. problem is there's no way for me to find out if what you're saying is true.

yeah they only managed to deliver 200k tps. which is... really slow.