OMG

Biggest regret was holding this piece of fucking shit for 7 months.

Absolute shit gains and lack of communication. Fucking KYS Jun Faggot Skateboard motherfucker bitch

Buy Mobius, Sir.

didnt this go from like

It went from a few cents to ~13$ in about a month and was then stagnant for 6 months

It took 5 1/2 months for it to go from $13 to $28 and that was with it dipping to $5 inbetween. Then it held $28 for half a day before crashing to $7 over the course of a week.

I keep hearing this is a great hold, all I can think of now is its a piece of fucking garbage

>he buys some shit that's going to be late to the party and is already over 1bn mcap and clearly priced in and uses shady marketing as well
You only have yourself to blame. Learn from the experience.

Whats your point? Ripple a confirmed centralized scam went over 15x in the last run, ShitMiseGo went 10% of that gain.

These fucking ladyboy bangers fail to give any updates on partnerships or expected staking returns, let alone the amount needed to stake.

Fucking not here to invest in a good sumaritan coin, I want money and these faggots are terrible at marketing/transparency

Total scam, i hate that fucking token

Ripple was shilled by jews on CNBC.

>not selling high and buying low

Enjoy your monopoly money bois

please sell your bags faggit. been averaging since $3 and need more in my retirement fund.

>gambling on assumptions that hypemarketing will push the price up forever, even when it's above 1bn
This is why you only have yourself to blame.

I guess you will never learn.

I know, I was naive to believe that they would deliver what they were saying in a timely manner. Its going on the end of Q1 and they still have not much at all to show for the work done.

If the staking rewards end up sucking, I expect a massive dump too. Not to mention the exchange will only accept erc20 tokens at first. Not good

keep the FUD coming please.

OMG is perfectly on schedule. and if they go into hype mode, faggots like you go into overdrive with rumors that crash the price when they don't come to fruition.

proving once again that biz doesn't deserve OMG.

Gonna love all the wojak threads when this thing eventually hits $500

Kek luckily i sold my OMG and other holdings to go all in REQ at 4cents

W/e you say man. You can argue that they don't want to hype it, but the hemmoraghing ETH/BTC ratios even in the massive Dec bull run say differently.

Again still no clarity into how much OMG you need to stake, a ballpark for the rewards, what "conglomerate" is using their technology, if they are launching on tendermint, a timeline for plasma, and an expected amount of traffic at launch.

The lack of partnerships in the fintech space when there are already so many fintech companies out there is alarming. I know a few people in Thailand and I told them about Omise being a huge payment processor there and they said they never heard of them.

Why would a company thats been around for 4.5 years suddenly overtake payment processing for a country, let alone a region going into Japan? If anything, they hyped the shit out of this

And another thing, even if plasma boasts 1MM transactions per second, is that even neccessary if they don't see mainstream adoption? 1MM tps would be on the level of processing every transaction around the world. VISA has no problem doing so with 20,000-58,000 tps.

Suddenly, a bangkok based company that is going to claim 1MM per second is going to disrupt them? Get real, this shit is going to be isolated in Thailand, why would massive banks/financial companies adopt it when they can just collaborate with Ethereum directly or develop similar technology in house.

Walk up to anyone in the US and ask them what 3M does. You will get blank stares from 90% of the people. Now please fuck off

k. Again, OMG said themselves they dont care about the price so they will maximize traffic while minimizing transaction fees. As a network validator your incentive for the token is the transaction fees which will be linked directly to the price.

>Thailand isolated coin
>No details whatsoever of returns expectations
>Shit is overvalued at $8 at this point
>They ride on the plasma train, but really ETH is just using OMG as a practice run before they implement plasma directly on ETH
>OMG isn't doing anything novel, but leeching off brilliant minds of ETH developers
>In reality they probably process 2% of transactions in a third world country with a low GDP

please keep it up user.

>>In reality they probably process 2% of transactions in a third world country with a low GDP

i dont give a shit about this scam coin but thats still a lot of transactions retard.

Not really considering what they are trying to do is disrupt payment processing with 1 million transactions per second. There isn't even a need to have that high tps if nobody wants to use your service.

Last I heard was they partnered with Mcdonalds Thailand. Mcdonalds Thailand has like 5 payment methods, who the fuck is going to choose Omise as a payment method when you already have credit cards, FIAT, and Line pay which is huge in thailand already

holy shit just sell and prepare your next thread complaining about your poor decision making

Not selling at this point. Would have been a millionaire if I held any other top 20 coin in Sept.

This shit has me in stockholm syndrome. Absolute ladyboy hooker street trash that falsified and exxagerated all their claims. I will sell immediately if it ever gets back to $20

>In reality they probably process 2% of transactions in a third world country with a low GDP

I doubt they produce ANY transactions at all. I was DYOR on this Omise, parent company, and it doesn't seem like they're an actual business at all.. This all stinks of fraud.

I wouldnt say its fraud but I would say they grossly exaggerated their footprint in the marketplace.

There's no way a random fintech company that was founded in mid 2013 is a competition for other financial services

Nice. REQ is going to fuck these ladyboys up.

Poosh it saidweis

>I wouldnt say its fraud but I would say they grossly exaggerated their footprint in the marketplace.

Alright, well try to find a SINGLE customer for them that has sent them a purchase order for their services or technology.

I've been bringing this up in the OmiseTrash threads previously, and no one has yet proved me wrong. Just kept getting catchphrases and marketing slogans as answers such as "lol McDonald's Thailand partnership!!".

What does that even mean? What form of relationship is this? No one is able to to quantify it. Meaning that the OMG trash team probably paid the franchise owners of the Thai McDonald's a few grand to write up some bogus "Letter of Intent", meanwhile, not a single dollar of business has been conducted by means of OmiseTrash.

When some dickweed Redditor started inquiring about the fake credentials of the OMG team, he made some good points that no one could counter, and all he got was a torrent of racist abuse from the raging bagholders who bought in too high.

This is possibly the biggest case of crypto fraud IMO. A 1.5 billion dollar white paper by a team that lists fictitious persons on their team and runs a shady parent company that no one has ever heard of or done any business with.

what do you mean 'thailand isolated'? their intention is to completely replace money in not just south east asia but also pacific asia. Do you want that goals to be even greater than that?

why would Vitalik fly all the way to lady-boy town just to have a meeting with a fake team?

>why would Vitalik fly all the way to lady-boy town just to have a meeting with a fake team?

What exactly are you referring to?

These scammers have been riding the Vitalik name since the start. He contributed to their White Paper only because his team was and still is in the process of tackling scaling.

If the ETH team are having a hard time with it, there's no hope in hell that a group of Mongoloids with no coding or fintech background could ever hope to solve the problem.

So they essentially provide no value, because when Plasma comes to fruition, OMG becomes redundant.

coz it makes a good cover story?

The migglet samefagging is hilarious. Keep doing it, I'm not done accumulating.

Vitalik is interested in scaling ethereum. OmiseGO is a test net for Plasma so of course he is going to advise it.

Ethereum is already well established, and OmiseGO is basically riding on its dick by saying Plasma will be the scaling solution for payment processing.

They haven't provided any factual evidence of their customer base yet. Plasma will succeed but that won't solve the issue of OMG having no retention and not having the need to actually transfer 1 million transactions. No where close

What? Lol keep accumulating this shit, IDGAF. Its literally an overhyped ERC20 token that somehow was lucky enough to be sponsered by Vitalik. Without vitalik, nobody would be interested in this third world nonsense. Look at the coin Everex, doing the same exact thing that OMG is doing in Thailand, but without Vitalik their coin is worth dog shit. Take away plasma development/Vitalik and OMG will have the same fate

LITECOIN IS TO BITCOIN
AS
[BLANK] IS TO ETHEREUM

There is no comparison to ETH. You can say ETC but thats not really a comparison. Don't even try to say OMG is the silver to ETH gold, that is laughable

lots of cryptos are like that though. they have no intention of contributing to the underlying technology. they're more about real world application of it. see red pulse for example which seeks to counter fake news and propaganda in china.

>MUH NIGLET

For every reference to that I'm going to bump the post 3 times, because it's a shitty ass rebuttal. He pointed out fraudulent use of fake credentials. For a 1.5 billion dollar valuation in a real security listed in the real world of regulation, this shit would be going to court and the stock price hitting pennies.

You're actually lucky crypto investors are mostly retarded and can't even do basic analysis for fraud. The Reddit for OMG is basically like a Primerica or Scientology conference.

by the way, OMG has provided lots of donations to the plasma project in the form of FIAT so it's not like they've done literally nothing for it.

>plasma directly on ETH
I don't think that's how it works, but OK.

LITECOIN IS BITCOIN'S TESTBED
AS
OMG IS ETHEREUM'S TESTBED