Huge announcement by Sergey tomorrow

huge announcement by Sergey tomorrow

Kys

He will reveal that he is fat gay

did he switch to bugarking?

He will reveal that he is gay fat

mods can you please fucking remove posts like these. the generate no discussion at all

>he posted it again
Why do you keep moving your larp date

just what the fuck is your problem?
if you dont like LINk, fuckoff somewhere else where it's not being discussed

are you a mentalist of something??

Mainnet q2 or q3 they said.

Apr 1 starts q2...

you’re right that was me. date has been pushed forward

all will become clear tomorrow

by announcement huge tomorrow Sergey

Please leave us alone linkfags, we are not interested in your shitcoin

sage

too late, already sold.

It's just getting sad at this point for linkfags, while link does another -4% desperate linkfags try to make up stories so newfags will buy.

It feels like working in a soup kitchen seeing this.

big if true

looks like we're going back down to $0.4

Different ids. Obvious larper is obvious

I hope so. Means I can buy more on the cheap before Mainnet.

How is Sergey capable of looking like a kid and an adult at the same time?

I only own 2k LINK, will you kill yourself if this mooned and you only had such a measly stack?

I could buy more but I would be crossing the "cannot afford to lose" line.

.40? It looks like we're going to .14.

>Big macs are moving to the $1 menu

big announcement tomorrow? except the price keeps going down, so literally no one is accumulating any Link for this big event. I am of dubious

He will gay that he is fat reveal

Big if true

>Insider here
>Big announcement soon
>Wish I could say more
>Gotta go I've already said too much

Why are we bleeding out guys? I can't take this shitcoin anymore. Day 1 linker minimum wagie who's spent everything on this shit token.

I want to start buying other coins because I've lost faith in links short term profitability. We're missing out on too many gainz holding link bags. I won't sell but I need to start buying other shitcoins. Problem is nothing looks as good as link to me. So I keep buying more of it. fuck me.

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT RIGHT AND THEN TOMORROW NIGHT AND THEN THE NEXT ONE N THE NEXT ONE N THE NEXT ONE N THE NEXT ONE.........

So is it good news or bad news?

>outsider here
>can confirm.

Pussy

what other gains?
implying you can time the market perfect?
at best you'd sell at a loss, then go into some other shit coin that will actually die, then you buy back into link...only to find out you've lost a bunch of link in the process.
its a good investment. don't babysit it. hold.

Just bought 4k today.
Still only 15k total.
Will need it at $60- $100 to make it.
Is is possible bros ?

Currently in 3rd wave of ABC correction, expect a retrace to around 5.7 then bottoming about 4.2. Then we begin 3rd wave on grand cycle

As long as you don't sell when it hits 5, 10, 20, 25, 40, or 50 dollars.

Just got off Reddit with a couple of guys who allegedly had a leaked transcript of what to possibly expect at the announcement. They themselves said that the script contained VERY big news particularly about Sergey himself who appears to want to openly state that he is homosexual and overweight. Keep your ears peeled tonight you guys, I’ll try to link the Reddit thread here. Did anyone else hear anything similar? I’m expecting exactly what I heard to happen.

An April fish.

Sergey is the ultimate mad man

This is great news. Normies love faggots. Bullish af.