BTCP selling for $500 right now on kucoin

BTCP selling for $500 right now on kucoin

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-kucoin-has-started-distributing-btcp-hard-fork-tokens-to-btc-holders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I short on kuckcoin?

just jumped to $850

BTCP TO THE MOON

WAIT WHAT THE FUGGG $822?!

>He feel for the FUD

What till deposits are enabled you faggot...

how do I get my BTCP from ledger nano s

reeee

all the normies talking about "don't sell under 2k" will come flooding in and dump the price to 100$

>can't deposit
this is Bitcoin Diamond all over again

How did it go down user?

Market isn't even official open yet, i had to manually input address url.

either way, soon as deposits open i'm selling,
i'm not trying to get rekt

When do deposits start?

GUYS CHECK YOUR BINANCE WALLETS, I GOT 3 BCPT FOR FREE, IM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!

no shit.
glad the ZCL i bought sub $90 has at least a good chance to redeem itself though.
shit got spooky

No deposits are allowed yet.

only tokens on the market for Kucoin comes from the 1:1 distribution

news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-kucoin-has-started-distributing-btcp-hard-fork-tokens-to-btc-holders/

Once those deposits start coming in...

LOL! You got three Block Mason Credit Protocols. Lol. I got them, too. It was for being one of the top 500,000 BNB holders.

Congratulations on this, seriously

well just lost over $500 in the span of 5mins,
lol damn!

lol how?

shit will be around $10 when the dust settles kek

bought in at 800(roughly)
shit crapped it's pants down to 0.046 Sats,
I don't see any volume on the chart as the market isn't officially open, and I panic sold because I know more folks are waking up to see their free cash.

in the course of typing this it jumped to 0.05 sats and as I returned to this page to finish my post, it's back down to 0.046

You will be fine in a few hours. I am depositing my stack of BTC to buy up the orderbook.

I bought ZCL at $35 and sold at 100 pre fork.

Hope this goes to the moon for you guys.

I fell for the FUD.

>desperation
bcash is dead fools

wait what the fuck? Why would you buy this shitcoin before deposits are even enabled?

YEAH FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEEEES

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO OPEN DEPOSITS?

FUCK YES AAAA IM JERKING OFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Min amount each order:1.0

I CANT SELL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
biz said 'nonono dont buy this scam', but they forgot to do the opposite!
i hope you all have learned a lesson

I feel so bad for you, just watch when they open the floodgates.

gamble bro,
risking money to make money

what happend bro? are you mad hagrid faggot?

So, basically if you invent a blockchain, or fork with Bitcoin in the name it goes to x amount of money for no reason?
Jesus christ.

welcome to the best timeline

I can't. I don't even know what to say. This is insane. lol

>kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BTCP-BTC

Apply price to this formula (BTC/10 +BCH/3 + BTG)/3

No, you're a simpleton. Have you even considered weighing the risk/reward ratio with this specific trade? Using previous forks as a basis for your decisions, you would have been better off waiting for the dump before buying in...

I made 20x on my ZCL trade and if I want BTCP i'll buy some faggots bags after it dumps.

When the deposits are opened. This shit is going to be worse than black friday. All you idiots thinking your getting out of walmart with 70inch smart TVs are going to be walking out with empty shopping carts.

Except, BTCP is the best version of Bitcoin to date, from a purely mathematical and features standpoint. It's the cheapest, fastest, and most secure.

BTCP is going to be worth thousands of dollars, sooner rather than later.

0.2 BTC per, incoming this summer.

eh you know what,
fuck it,
Put my last bit of buying power into 1 coin @ 0.05400000

if I lose I lose,
I'm not going to bitch and moan. because if it pays off then I'm happy.

Risk it to Win it.

Hello Amy

I bought 1 ZCL at $175, sold prefork for $167. However, I ended up with around +1k satoshis. So not worth it for a month hold. But the hope/plan all along was that this dumps once it hits the exchange, and that's when I buy it up. But let's hope for you gents this thing moons and I end up regretting this.

Lol I'm invested in Crypto,
the risk are always greater than anticipated or expected

the money I have invested in this is money I can stand to lose. I'm not some Veeky Forums biz know it all or a liar,

this entire crypto market is a hard gamble. but the potential for reward is great too. so therefore, I gambled.

lmao you act as if you're some multi-millionaire. thanks but no thanks for the advice

Bittrex when?

You fucking with me?

can't deposit wtf and can't find the btcp-pair

sell order set at 0.4 sats

call me crazy, but lol I've seen crazier things happen in crypto space.

Never. Not like bittrex has any pull anymore anyways it's almost fell to cryptopia levels.

market isn't officially open yet. you have to manually input url which is

but still no depositing is enabled, that wont happen until Kucoin makes the announcement that deposits are open

What made you come to the conclusion that i'm a multi millionaire...based on something I wrote on an anonymous image board? I simply uttered rules that most seasoned traders abide by. You can do what you want, i'm just posting the measures that i'll be taking and I wish you well with your trades.

this would happen today or what? fucking piece of shit i don't want to be sleeping when this fuckers open deposits

Your stance that my investing actions make me stupid, I panic sold. I doubt you have not panic sold before. this is a gamblers market, this market is easily influenced by FUD and Shilling. for you to come off as if you're super successful makes it seems as if all your trades are in the green. if you aren't a multi-millionaire, then sit back and enjoy this ride with me.

either I win or I lose,
I still have my life and health regardless of what BTCP does for or to my portfolio.

lol, I understand user.
I'm just in it to win it, but if I lose then I lose.
no biggie.

when it's open it's 0.00000001 btc probably

what a shitshow.

I don't know,
I'm looking at Blockfolio app and it's tracking volume, at around 11:40am EST someone bought up a shit ton in volume relation and I do not see any selling volume to suggest that investor sold off.

so from my limited knowledge stance and view point. someone has faith in this coin, and I'm just going to hold on to my 1 coin in hopes it nets me profits.

"Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our ZCL users BTCP but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can not guarantee tokens. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network. Since the ZCL wallet contains a significant amount of UXTO's to clean up and consolidate, we anticipate that BTCP will be available at least a week from the time of the BTCP network launch."

best news i could find. and i have 400+ zcl sitting on bittrex that i held through the fork. so...ya

fuck all you kufags bittrex needs this shit now damnit.

fake volume so you idiots buy

>not selling your zcl immediately after the fork

We all know that BTCP will have more value than bcash, just look at the tech side of both. bcash ~= btc in tech. BTCP is the real competitor for BTC. It is actually what BTC should have been from the very beginning. 2k$ by end of the Q2.

checked

check em

1k this month

not fake volume,
look at the sell and buy orders in kucoin.

$2 u mean

checked. I hold a shit load of BCH because it is clearly better than BTC and it has big money backing it. But seriously, BTCP is great I mean private tx capabilities and GPU mining, fucking sweet

If GPU mining is so good, why didn't BTG moon?

t. BTCP hodler

People dont realize price drops fairly hard when they open deposit or no?

Because it doesnt have private in its name.

premine and scam

it was always seen as a scammy fork - early wallets stealing coins, shady devs who premined, etc.

scam fork r-right g-guys?

LOL BTCP is a lock to hit 1k in near term. I almost feel sorry for the kids that think 500 is a score and are only going to ~5x when they sell when deposits open.

fucking checked

look at the dumping tards

lol maybe shud wait until it actually opens or no huh?

Can you even sell this turd?

kek, only whales playing inside kucoin, real shit starts when deposit are open

i can sell zcl even lower now and claim greater losses as my money disappears into the nether with btcp. hopefully.

dropin to 0.01

currently at $194USD or 0.018 Sat

not worried.

Its going down to 30 dollars and staying there.

Not for long.

Same here.

I'm worried our dumber brethren will fall for the FUD, I want Veeky Forums to make it.

Are you listening brainlets? DONT SELL UNLESS YOURE ACCUMULTING. THESE FAGGOTS WANT YOUR COIN.

Why would anyone who bought over $100 sell?

You children are dumb as hell homie

lol, I wouldn't go as far as saying they're dumb. people sell and buy for their own reasons. I can't and won't tell any other user what to do, it's ultimately their money.

I just know for me personally, I lost $500 on a panic sell of this coin, I'm now down to just $300, I'm personally going to ride this either into the clouds or the dirt.

I'm Hodling

Back up to $299 fudders stay mad.

Weak bro

Weak how?

Well you have no choice.

But there are others who have money, maybe they hav a few ether, I want them to benefit from this.

Great opportunity for Veeky Forums to CASH IN, epecially when they already have the coin. It doesn't get easier than this.

The cope is going to get really strong in here soon. You are holding Just Another Shitfork.

Panic sold like a bitch

you keep telling yourself that

Deposits open when??

how do I short?

Can I deposit on KuckCoin yet?

what's the price now?

$260
Im sticking to hodl for some months. I missed it on Bcash , not doing it again here for short term burns when everyone is going drop when deposits come.