Other urls found in this thread:

themarketmogul.com/turtlecoin-trtl-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ7874X21k
qwertycoin.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881418.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Raven Coin

bitcoin private

Doge and only doge. I sold 300k during last doge moon.

Aro , Dero , Ubiq, xsh

IPBC / DERO / ITNS

xmr

>Doge and only doge. I sold 300k during last doge moon.

isn't doge asic?

Ella, Trtl, Aka

Masari / Dero / Sumo / Hexx / CriptoReal

Ella for some random reason. Don’t mine monero,difficulty x2 last month,is literally botswarmed and no block bonus. I like monero but mining it is pure loss

BWK and Ubiq

How many u got nigger? I got 220k but i bought ath the biz way

Zcoin and only zcoin

ETC, EXP and ELLA.

I'm holding BTCP but that block reward is too low to mine.

This image is stupid. Bears are larger than bulls

Turtl

Depends on the species

GRAFT NETWORK

HYPE

SHHHHH

themarketmogul.com/turtlecoin-trtl-interview/ I have no idea why TRTL was fudded to death by biz, it's an easy 10x, it's going for 2 fucking sats

TRTL babby

People realized it's fucking amazing and wanted more time to accumulate. I can mine 4x as fast as I could when it was pumped...

Have you even seen a bull IRL?

Agree, sure I am using an old laptop but I have been able to accumulate a good amount mining and buying at 2 or less.

Not to mention, trtl will have less circulating supply at the end of the year as ripple, Tron, possibly the same as cardano and rdd and other commonly talked about coins

Isnt turtle coin just a meme??

I want serious answer on why this isnt a SHit coin.

If u end up convincing me ill KMS

98% of all coins are memes, user

It is a meme but if they deliver it will be not-just-a-meme.
Light wallet - 1
Smartcontracts - 2
Reminder that trtl is monero fork with monero's privacy.
But yes, the devs don't promise anything.
And memecoins sometimes do well too.
It's also a place to try yourself in opensource

WTF

Lmao cmon guys shit coin detected.

Why is this coin any better than DERO, or GRAFT, or any other coin.

THis is just a MEME

ETH SUMO BURST

IPBS/DERO/QWC

IPBC*

(My autism hit in)

wanted to mine turtles since I heard of it. Was mining ETN until last week when I decided that i want to stock up on that shit before it takes off. Aim to mine a million of them. I''m at over half mil already. Feelsgoodman. The band's gona make it!

Yes, and have you seen a bear? They can grow much larger. But yeah yeah what the other guy said species.

Romans actually battled all sorts of animals against eachother and the bears won almost every time. Even against lions. Bears can weigh almost as much as a small car.

>It's also a place to try yourself in opensource
Are you doing this, user? My dream would be to get paid (well) to work on crypto projects as an engineer, full-time, but I'm not good enough yet.

Litecoin Cash

Data Dash's picks for March
ICX, NULS, ADA
Even if you don't believe in these you have to admit that whenever he shills a coin it moons, they're all at a solid discount, and have solid teams and backing behind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ7874X21k

Shill me on QWC

UBIQ.

Just mining it 'cause network hashrate is low and not listed on any exchanges. Basically, a super-fast transaction enabled coin with Cryptonight anonymity .

And also "masternode" capability. Run Light Wallet and earn QWC for handling transactions.

qwertycoin.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881418.0

Electroneum

Aeon

I'm mining trtl on ny.minetrtl.us

VTC/UIS I'll probably switch to something new soon.

ICL and Vassago

ELLA. Always ELLA.
It's better than ever with all the fudd around ICO regulations.

been mining/ accumulating turtle for the past few weeks. have over 30mil now. not selling for 5 years just to see if it will ever be 1k satoshi or something like that. if turtle is even 1cent ill already have made 300k!

Stipend, mining and staking rn

gridcoin

ELLA