Have any of you tried nootropics? Is it all a meme or is there some potential there...

Have any of you tried nootropics? Is it all a meme or is there some potential there? I obviously don't expect to double my IQ but a noticeable improvement in cognitive performance would be greatly appreciated.

>can I improve my life without hard work, a turnkey solution?

I'm currently enrolled in a very rigorous and competitive academic program along with being involved with multiple extra curriculars.

All I'm looking for is something to help me manage this workload more effectively.

Maybe the basic stuff like caffeine and L-theanine. I wouldn't trust anything that isn't published.

I used to take and still have some pramiracetam, noopept and some alpha gpc (choline supplementation).

I all honesty, they do work, they increase your focus massively and give you the neural stimulation of something that equates to higher levels of caffeine without the side effects of palpitations, nervousness and shakes. - They improve memory and up-regulates neurogenesis which in turn improves neuroplasticity, both improving memory and the focus of your hippocampus.

As such, I would advise somewhat increasing the amino acids (such as omega-3 and taurine. which is sort of an amino acid) along with supplementing food stuffs, like fish and blue berries for their nootropic properties (the pigment in their flesh).

Does the drug alter your state of consciousness without question as to whether or not it's placebo?

If answer is 'no', it's a meme.

I almost never eat meat because I dislike cooking it and the taste isn't that appealing to me. As a result I basically ate meat once a month or so for the last 12 years of my life. I starting taking creatine, and holy shit the changes were bizarre. Insane dreams that made it feel like I had been asleep for a year, and I went from always worrying about time limits on math exams to being done in half the allotted time. I'd recommend it

What specific drug and regimen would you recommend for a beginner?

That's interesting, Muscle building is the only activity I've heard of people using creatine for. I'll look into the cognitive effects.

Depends on what nootropics you like the sound of?

What do you mean? I know very little about any nootropics so I'm asking for some guidance.

There are. But none of them have negligible side effects.

Extended use often have long term degenerative effects

Well, I'd say something basic and strong without needing to worry about stack: noopept 100 mg attack dose every fortnight on monday, drop down onto 50 mg during rest of week, week off so you don't build resistance, alternate to on and off between the weeks. Noopept isn't a proper racetam, so no need for choline, Improve diet, drink green tea with creatine, omega supplements and cardio, cut back on sugar (under 90 mg a day).

*90 grams not mg

This is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks a lot user. Can you tell me about your specific personal experiences with nootropics?

Improved memory and focus, no heahaches and no symptoms of unusual cardiac activity. Also, general sense of alertness without the paranoia, trembling or sensory overload of caffeine. Tastes awful, I'd personally advise capping it.

Noopept - 10mg
L-Tryosine - 6g
Fish Oil - 6g
5 Hour Energy
Red Panax Ginseng - 10cc
No masturbation

Also, lifting and cardio improved my brain fog after 10 hours of non-stop work.

How do you get your nootropics? Is there an official way or via darknet markets?
How much would your recommended schedule cost one?

>

>wants to increase IQ
>consumes unknown chemicals purchased from a Tor drug dealing site

I agree that it would be better if you were more intelligent, but have you considered checking into an assisted living center?

>tries to promote snake oil as increasing focus
>can't focus well enough to type a sentence properly

ATP is a keyword here

>Bought Noopept from UK
>It was a big shop
>sometimes I had a 'foggy' brain
>sometimes I've gotten tired
>sometimes nothing

Welp. It was recommended from a lot of users in /nootropic/ @ reddit

I don't know if this really works.

Have you ever bought anything via Tor?