Anyone else here getting more JUSTed by the minute?

Anyone else here getting more JUSTed by the minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ7874X21k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if you bought at all time high, the biz way.

gonna be at my initial investment soon

7x wasn’t enough for me I guess

> We're all in this together biz.

Just joking. Sold yesterday. Fucking gooks have fun

We'll be fine, wait for token swap

VEN is mooning WTC is mooning and this piece of shit is losing me more and more money lmao I'll remember this very valuable lesson

REVERSAL?

PLEASE GOD

IT MUST HAVE HEARD US

its time friends. got the signal.

Nah, man. I jumped out at $8.81 or something before the BTC dump from 14k to 11k. Waiting to buy back in though, because this coin has a really fucking bright future.

it's people who sold to ride the WTC wave coming back this shit is gonna tank overnight

why would they sell an alt and not just use btc?

my friend said there must be news upcoming. volume picking up like crazy

what do you mean? they see ICX bleeding and WTC mooning, so they panic sell ICX to fomo in and now they buy back in with profits

oh my god

youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ7874X21k

got you i'm still learning. only bought in icx a few days ago at 3280 i think. can't wait to fuck it off

fucking lmao. this cunt just safed some suicides today

lmaoooooooo god bless gains

you will never be crypto rich with this short sighted mentality user. why did you buy in the first place?

well well well lookie here look who's marginally mooning a bit

what should i put my sell orders lads? people with far more experience than me here
i bought in 3280, was gonna set 2 sell orders at 3470 and 3620
stupid?

to be honest i gave in to just wanting to be in a coin. i told myself to hold off. i had btc and saw nothing i wanted to get in and just bought without thinking. i've learnt from that though.
been learning about MA, candles, trends etc today

if you have lunch money its not worth it daytrading. hodling isnt a meme. it just looks like one right now cause we its a general bear trend. either catch a moon mission and stay in a coin for 4-12 weeks to multiply or do a promising ico.

we told you

>Hyperconnect the world
What does this even mean? How could anyone fall for such an obvious good scam.

yeah honestly I'm not sold on this shit... Looks like a nice spot to invest rn but all the articles reviewing it say the same nonsense. No content

>Hypercon the world

We got gooked

> sell LINK pre-pump
> ride the BCH submarine
> relay to ICX freefall mission
That is me. I feel like a complete failure now