I warned you they would dump on you. And you still fell for the shills

I warned you they would dump on you. And you still fell for the shills.

Martin Shkreli lookalike chadbro Versetti probably trying to buy his forfeited Wu tang clan album

Everything is bleeding you numpty

AMB will do great this year, no doubt about it

nice how we went from moon in days to moon in weeks to moon this year topkek. have fun with those bags

SWISSBRO FUCK YOU
I WANT 15 YOU'S AND I WILL POST THE HANDLE TO HIS TELEGRAM CHAT

Modum is doing worse chill out

Nobody ever said that the moon would be in days. This isn't a PnD marketer's dream like VEN.

Have some patience

You're attempting to be a douche but joke's on you, we're all douches and we already know that TG

NO YOU for you

Please. This is your chance to accumulate before the rocket takes off.

Maybe DYOR?

Sunny is far from a Chad user

I smell coffee

ADHD moonboy spotted
have an AMB you vagrant

$300 EOY.

get in now if you want to make it to lamboland.

When he is with the rest of the virgin-gang he seems like a chad, but he really isnt.

Real talk: The theory circulating right now is that Kimchi Whale is a pharma executive that got in during private presale or something similar, since he seems to claimed to invest in a lot of ICOs.

That theory would explain why he has multiple moonboys running around trolling supply chain channels. The AMB team has been deleting their low key periodic leaks, but it's a plausible explanation from where he's getting his info from if he's a critical investor AND high up in the pharmaceuticals industry.

>he cares about 10% price fluctuations.

You're all never going to make it

I feel like it's set for a good gain today or tomorrow. Now that WTC got lit with news and VEN is spiking it serves that investors who dig supply chain coins will sell off some profits and move in to this

Real talk: I don't give a fuck about this kimchi until he proves he's not a LARP, too many tripfags already

which supply chain token would you trust more? european one or a chinese one?

to put it even in even simpler terms:
what kind of meat will your average Joe buy?
a meat with Waltonchain proof of quality
or with Ambrosus proof of quality?

both will have their clients
both will make good money

meh @ all this fud everywhere

what's so special about this shitcoin anyway lmao. looks like any other supply chain shitcoin except it doesn't have its own platform and runs on ethereum...

Ambrosus is supposedly presenting at the tokyo food conference tomorrow and vechain is presenting Thursday. If they drop something it's probably gonna be tomorrow when they're on stage

If it's a minor partnership announcement or something as ridiculously out of left field we'll know he's legit. If I were AMB I wouldn't drop the really big partnerships right away, and confirming a Brazilian coffee chain / manufacturer would imply bigger things around the corner.

Keep in mind that people don't just go to these conferences and summits to present. A lot of deals are actually made and cut in the break room.

For all we know, Kimchi is sitting a couple of tables over listening in, if the rumors are remotely on point

>Not DYOR

It's running on a private chain that connects to ethereum. But, a lot of the tech is still under wraps including masternode details and shit

So this is a great time to buy if you're trying to make big gainz.

I would normally just say DYOR but i like the color of your ID so here it is:
>superstar team (vlad trifa and gavin wood)
>swiss instead of chin chon chan
>waaay ahead of schedule
>as now very low MC
>token econ and masternodes requirements later this month

is pretty much a moon waiting to happen

Yeah totally agree, he's more of a Brad.

Still not convinced...do they have a working product of some sort? We've seen how the market deals with both, coins with and without a working product, the latter takes a beating twice as hard in a bear market, so what does this coin do that other coins in the same market don't?

Their main net alpha went live a week ago

Don't fall for the FUD